White girls defend their Pimp

White girls defend their Pimp

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Steal City Stank

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Father and son pimps Vincent George Jr.(left) and Vincent George Sr. react in joy to a not guilty in the sex trafficking charges in their trial inside Manhattan Criminal Court for their bench verdict in for sex trafficking, money laundering and promoting prostitution.

Two prostitutes cheered loudly and burst into tears of relief Wednesday when their pimps were acquitted of sex trafficking charges.

The father-son pimp team of Vincent George Sr. and Vincent George Jr. was accused of brutalizing prostitutes who worked the streets of Manhattan for them, but the women were devoted to their “daddies” and even testified on their behalf at the nonjury trial.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pimps-wal...
Steal City Stank

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Them there gals stood by those men.

Hoes gotta eat too.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
My pimp only beats me when I'm lazy and slacking off on the job. We have to make are quotas just like any job.
Stephanie

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Sep 4, 2014
Vincent sr is the best man I Avery new I new him from 18 to now he wood never heart his ladies I know that for shore. Hope he is out soon
Milt

Rochester, NY

#6 Sep 4, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
My pimp only beats me when I'm lazy and slacking off on the job. We have to make are quotas just like any job.
I always figured you were a crack ho.
ape hat

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2014
Milt wrote:
<quoted text>
I always figured you were a crack ho.
I like crack hos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Pigpen911's favorite city in Pennsylvania? 3 hr the wedge 5
News Rachel Dolezal Resigns From NAACP Post With Que... (Jun '15) 8 hr HaHa 113
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 8 hr Slammer 342
Wrapping Up Another Bad Week For Rhonda's Relat... 10 hr IescapedNY 6
News Rochester Police Investigate Officer-Involved S... 14 hr Truth hurts liberals 13
Trying to locate rehomed cat Dec '15 clay 2
News look out for local coyotes (Sep '09) Oct '15 African Hunter 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages