dew4794

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2014
- 90 mph Option B: $5.58 billion for more station improvements and construction of 300 miles of track dedicated to passenger rail service.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2014
14.71 BILLION to save three hours New York to Niagara Falls at 124 mph is the last option. Has Slaughter taken her meds? Lots of nice pictures, lots of exciting speeches, and NO MONEY means no trains soon. The Republicans don't like Amtrack and tried to sell it under the Bushies. Can Lionel help?
hashtag

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2014
Imagine how many landowner would get screwed by eminent domain. Or how much land owned by the "connected" would sell for.......
Citizen Kane

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2014
Another money flush. When are these nutbaggs ever gonna stop with this insanity???
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
14.71 BILLION to save three hours New York to Niagara Falls at 124 mph is the last option. Has Slaughter taken her meds? Lots of nice pictures, lots of exciting speeches, and NO MONEY means no trains soon. The Republicans don't like Amtrack and tried to sell it under the Bushies. Can Lionel help?
If I remember correctly they tried to sell Amtrack long before the Bushes and it is a shame that it wasn't sold.(I think even Clinton tried to cut off their tax funding.) Slaughter-- meds??? she is way beyond meds, she is lucky if she even knows what state she is in half of the time. Can't stand to hear her or see her talk, I'm always waiting for her dentures to come flying out of her mouth and her wig fall off. Hey Ms. Slaughter it is time for you to go back to Kentucky where you came from carpetbagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Runners ready to take to streets for Flower Cit... 10 min Urban Culture 3
Sixth year anniversary of the disappearance of ... 47 min GrittyIsNotPretty 4
Firefighter Credited for Gates Pub shooting Arrest 3 hr pantsup dontloot 2
News Rochester man convicted of drug conspiracy 3 hr FTW Forever 2
News Sutherland Global Services - Ready to File Bank... (Feb '08) 4 hr Mr Singh 177
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 6 hr Urban Culture 8
Chuck Schumer Says 7 hr AubreyIsLesbian 1
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]