of 3
Next Last

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

#1 Sep 7, 2013
It's a spirit that have MANY fooled.

It is EVIL, DECEPTIVE and MANIPULATES.

IF IT CANNOT CONTROL YOU, IT SEEKS TO DESTROY BY MEANS OF DECEPTION.

It's a stronghold full of delusions that is mostly common to females, BUT clearly men are bound by it too.

Jealousy, rebellion, underlying hatred, control, deception, manipulation, Seduction, idolatry, witchcraft and definitely being unteachable are the MAIN traits.

Loves to sow discord and gather other UNGODLY spirits to attack.

The Jezebel spirit:

http://www.discerningtruth.org/showthread.php...

http://www.jonasclark.com/spiritual-warfare-p...

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Don't get STUNG!

#2 Sep 7, 2013
What is the Jezebel Spirit?

The Jezebel Spirit is a women (or man) who is spiritual, but whose mind and heart are wholly of the world.

I have created a rough list that needs editing, which attempts to identify a Jezebel Spirit. While this spirit is typically given a female connotation, men can have a similar spirit.

1.They gain power by diminishing others. It is causes them a rush “win” over someone. They manage to get in positions of authority, and are difficult to displace, once there.

2.They are controlling, manipulative, bossy.

3.They can either be war-like in their personalities, so that they are intimidating, or so sweet, timid, charming and charismatic, they are able to fool and recruit others to join them.

4.The woman is critical of others, vicious to the point of blood thirsty as to reveal weaknesses.

5.They are never wrong in their own eyes; they are unable to apologize.

6.They recruit others to rally behind their charges against their victims. They act to persuade recruits, and do not give up this activity until the recruits are won over. If the potential recruits do not cooperate and accept their position they will grow angry.

7.They are by nature narcissistic. While they tend to be oversensitive, they have no concern for the feelings of others. They are not sympathetic about their victims, and tend to play the role of victim themselves, in order to gain sympathy. This way the real victim is left stranded, and opposed by others if they ask for help. Being the center of attention really pleases them.

8.They lie, and they believe their own lie. Avoiding the truth, or intentionally acting to withhold truth is part of a false picture presented to others.

9.Impulsive, disorganized, failure to plan ahead. Life is often chaotic and family in their care is in disarray.

10.The have a lack of remorse after hurting someone. They can justify the harm and remain smug about their victory.

11.They prove to be consistent irresponsibility, unpunctual, undependable. Will make rash promises, but cannot be trusted to fulfill.

12.They often express irritability, aggressiveness (open or subtle), and can be quick tempered.
13.This person is an “outlier” or non-conformist, they have their own ways.

14.Psychological counseling will not help, since they deny their condition.

15.They may claim religious sentiments, but are found very superficial in spiritual disciplines. Places emphasis on emotions over depth of condition.

16.These women tend to control their men with sex. And they pick passive men (Ahab’s) so they can dominate them.

17.They are usually married but often end up divorced. They may entertain affairs. If single, can be bisexual or promiscuous.

TAKE NOTE!

Don't get STUNG!

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Characteristics of the Ahab Spirit

Passive versus Aggressive character traits:

Passive people like Ahab tend to be overmerciful, seeing the best in every person and overlooking too much. They forgive others too quickly (not making them aware of their offense) and also forgive people who have not asked for forgiveness and are not even remorseful. This almost certainly guarantees the abuser's continued behavior. Aggressive people like Jezebel are on the other extreme — harsh in their expectations and unforgiving when people do not meet their unrealistic expectations.

Walking away from a person versus walking over a person.

People with passive Ahab personalities quickly give away their power and walk away in order to avoid conflict. They find it easier to push their feelings inside. On the other hand, people with aggressive personalities seem to have no concern or conscience about whom they step on and use, as long as they get their way.

Avoiding confrontation versus in-your-face confrontation.

Passive people avoid confrontation at all costs and will even blame themselves when others insult or betray them. However, aggressive people have no problem handing out insults and pushing blame on whomever they happen to choose. They have no regard for others' feelings, and will more or less tell you this.

Peacekeepers versus peacemakers.

Passive personalities are notorious for being peacekeepers. They want the temporary, immediate gratification of keeping the peace at any price rather than "making peace" by boldly dealing with the issues at hand, which would result in more permanent, long-term gratification.

Grumbling under one's breath versus open verbal abuse.

People with passive personalities will resent verbal assaults, but they will refuse to take the offender to task and stop the behavior. Instead, they usually walk away grumbling. Aggressive people feel free to openly vent, abuse others and tell them off. Just minutes later, they will act as if nothing happened, even though they have left resentful people with wounded hearts in their wake. Jezebel personalities are so self-centered that they do not even realize they have severely damaged the people who happened to be in their destructive path, and Ahab personalities leave others feeling responsible for them as victims.

Do not mind being wrong (if you'll approve of me) versus refusing ever to be wrong (I'll love you if you see things my way).

Passive people often have such a need for approval that they will take the blame for anything if they perceive it as winning them your acceptance. Aggressive people will love you until you disagree with them! Then that love becomes a destructive hatred for you, and they will even go to the point of trying to destroy you and your reputation.

Fear of nonacceptance versus fear of rejection.

While passive people will do almost anything to gain acceptance, aggressive people (who are always insecure and often wounded people) have a huge fear of rejection. Their actions come out of an "attack mode" because they are determined never to experience rejection again.

Low self-esteem (clothed in nice) versus low self-esteem (clothed in fear of more hurt).

Passive people are usually nice people — too nice. They have low self-worth and try to gain ground by winning acceptance. Aggressive people also have low self-esteem, but usually they are bold, arrogant and pushy — all in an effort (because of old wounds) to avoid more hurt.

Fear of what people think of me versus fear of people not agreeing with me.

The fear of man totally binds most passive people. They spend amazing amounts of energy trying to please everyone — even those they do not know or those who could not care less about them. Aggressive individuals, on the other hand, are so insecure that they see anyone who chooses to disagree with them as the enemy. Filled with their own insecurities, aggressive people perceive any type of correction as more rejection.

Don't get STUNG!

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Only the spiritually DISCERNING & STRONG can recognize and withstand the wiles of the enemy!

Don't get STUNG!

#5 Sep 7, 2013
http://instituteoflove.net/jezebel-spirit/the...

EVIL SPIRITS RUNNING RAMPANT THROUGH THE EARTH. IF THEY CANNOT CONTROL YOU, THEY SEEK TO DESTROY YOU.

SMH!
Gates PD Fan Club

Penfield, NY

#6 Sep 7, 2013
Terasa E Harris is going nuts again.

Now that we all know who your are, your employment history etc, based on your blog, use your real name.'The QUEEN BEE has spoken' just doesn't make it anymore.

You have no credibility. Zero. None. Gone. History. We all view you as a psycho whack job. Sassy.

Don't get STUNG!

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Gates PD Fan Club wrote:
Terasa E Harris is going nuts again.
Now that we all know who your are, your employment history etc, based on your blog, use your real name.'The QUEEN BEE has spoken' just doesn't make it anymore.
You have no credibility. Zero. None. Gone. History. We all view you as a psycho whack job. Sassy.
The above rant is a PERFECT example of a deceptive, confused and hate filled Jezebel spirit.

Don't get STUNG!

#8 Sep 7, 2013
Certainly nothing to get upset about, it's actually quite funny knowing unknown haters claim to know everything about someone. Gotta laugh.

Don't get STUNG!

#9 Sep 7, 2013
The Way of the Righteous and the End of the Ungodly
PSALMS 1

1 Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so,
But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knows the way of the righteous,
But the way of the ungodly shall perish.

*Seeking WISE counsel.

Don't get STUNG!

#10 Sep 7, 2013
Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servant so the Lord and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

AMEN!
Say it Loud

Rochester, NY

#11 Sep 7, 2013
This information is enlightening. One can look on this here forum and see the Hateful confused evil from many of the comments.

Thanks for posting, will share.
Let the Church say AMEN

Rochester, NY

#12 Sep 8, 2013
Psalm 27

27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.

7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.

9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

>>>AMEN!
Let the Church say AMEN

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 8, 2013
Psalms 34:19

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord will deliver him out of them all.

He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

the Lord redeemeth the soul of is servants; and none of them that trust in him shall be desolute.

>>LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO! AMEN!
Father Donovan

Penfield, NY

#14 Sep 8, 2013
Bless you.

Looks like you just got back from church, filled with the lord.

You know, he knows you're nuts. I told him in my prayers.
Let the Church say AMEN

Rochester, NY

#15 Sep 8, 2013
2 Timothy 3

King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Let the Church say AMEN

Rochester, NY

#16 Sep 8, 2013
Hebrews 10:31

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

DEUTERONOMY 32:30-35

29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!

30 How should ONE chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?

31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

34 Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?

35 To me belongeth VENGEANCE and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
Say it Loud

Rochester, NY

#17 Sep 8, 2013
Evil is ever present .

From what i can perceived, JEZEBEL and AHAB are running rampant in this day and time too. LOL

Don't get STUNG!

#18 Sep 9, 2013
Amen....

Hallelujah and Thank YOU JESUS.

I serve a prayer answering GOD. YES I DO!

Don't get STUNG!

#19 Sep 9, 2013
Say it Loud wrote:
Evil is ever present .
From what i can perceived, JEZEBEL and AHAB are running rampant in this day and time too. LOL
That is true, BUT GOD has the last word and HIS word is final.
HE indeed does SEE and HEAR ALL.

HALLELUJAH!!!
Father Donovan

Penfield, NY

#20 Sep 9, 2013
Therasa, you asking and answering again. I think that very smart woman, SC, spoke to you about this. Isn't that a little nuts?

C'mon, Therasa, you're really embarrassing yourself, and your other 40 names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Man Can't Kiss Black Girls In Public 2 min Ha Ha 32
Amy Pierson never took her eyes off Thomas John... 4 min Ha Ha 17
What's wrong with Diamond Daisy? 13 min Marianne 25
Did anyone see that Rob Astorino ad on TV? 2 hr Ha Ha 8
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 3 hr Ha Ha 81
There should be a job openings website 3 hr Ha Ha 10
No jobs in Auburn 3 hr Ha Ha 10
•••
•••
•••