Mcfadden is done in rochester

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Time to Vote

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2014
Time for Mcfadden to leave Rochester. You are done here sir.

Your services are no longer required, nor appreciated. Get the heck out and stay out.

First, you tried to get your "drug free zones".

That was nothing more than a ploy to create areas where AMERICANS lose their constitutional rights. You claim to fight for the city residents, yet you attempt to take away all of their Constitutional Rights. You and I both know your "law" would do NOTHING to combat the drug issue in our city. All it would do is victimize the good citizens of Rochester while escalating the failed drug war. It would also only increase the hostility between the residents and the police force. Your nonsensical idea was nothing more than a tragedy waiting to happen.

NOW you have the ignorance and nerve to claim all of the Lovely Warren criticism is RACIST.

http://rochester.twcnews.com/content/news/713...

UNACCEPTABLE.

They were pulled over twice, she lied on record multiple times, each time claiming it was only once, I can go on speaking about everything else, however, its not worth the time, we are all familiar with the stories now.

This has NOTHING to do with race, I personally had hoped for the best for Warren, however, she is doing this to herself. As a new mayor, white, black, brown, pink, gray, or polka dotted, she knew as a new mayor, like all other new mayors, she would face extreme scrutiny, yet she made knowingly poor and controversial decisions.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would've seen these issues coming a mile away while considering making those decisions, yet she still made the choices she did. You cannot now claim racism in an effort to throw her a lifeline. The racism claim will not help her float, it will only sink her faster. It will also take you down with her.

Mcfadden, you no longer have the support of the people of Rochester, you WILL be voted out in your next election, We The People Promise you.

Take your race card and go play elsewhere, possibly in a busy street. You lost your options to use the race card when you attempted to make your drug free zones. You claim racism, you claim to care about minorities, you scream racism, all the while, it is you who are destroying the community. You are nothing more than a career politician making a buck off the backs of the community, the pain of the community

Since in office you've done nothing for our city, I've watched my entire life as this city has deteriorated yearly, its time for all Rochester incumbents to leave office.

Either leave, or get voted out, either way, you're leaving next election. ALL of you. The people will speak with their votes

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#2 Jan 19, 2014
Here Effing Here!!!
Bravo sir!
oneeighteen3

Selkirk, NY

#4 Jan 19, 2014
Always pulling the card when they have no excuses for their poor job performance or bad decisions. Just making the rest of them look bad.
95Percent

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2014
Ninety five percent make the rest look bad.
Time to Vote

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 21, 2014
Lets not use personal tactics to take him down, dont attack his weight or look, attack what he says, what he does. Theres more than enough there to use. If that is the tactic used, he will lose his next election with ease
lazyblacks

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2014
what do you expect from black trash
lazyblacks

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 22, 2014
95Percent wrote:
Ninety five percent make the rest look bad.
tru dat
Just the Facts

Rochester, NY

#9 Jan 22, 2014
lazyblacks wrote:
what do you expect from black trash
Your fear of black people is very visible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury deliberations end for the day in the Thoma... 1 hr punks in blue 3
Gary Craig, Staff writer at D&C writting falseh... 1 hr punks in blue 37
NYPD officer shot in head recovering 1 hr Wanda 21
White Bus Driver Kidnaps Bus of Kids 7 hr Color Blind 2
13 WHAM EXPOSED: Not Showing White Mugshots 7 hr Electro Shock 2
Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren Should Do The Same 8 hr WeCantBreathe 1
Break room ratings 11 hr WCMF Mgt Team 309
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE