Pittsford woman dies in crash in Penn...

Pittsford woman dies in crash in Pennsylvania

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#1 May 11, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3030224.sht...

"Police say Kathleen Weed, 64, of Pittsford was killed instantly when a tractor trailer crashed into the back of her SUV and pushed it into the back of another tractor trailer"

This really makes me mad. I truly hope the lowlife scumbag who was driving that semi is severely punished for this atrocity. What kind of a person does this kind of ish? I don't know how many of you have driven on Interstate-81 through Pennsylvania, but it is by far the most nerve-racking, dangerous situation I have ever put myself into (driving). Between Harrisburg and Binghamton, NY is like dodging land mines. Last Summer I was coming back home driving on that Interstate when a rain storm began out of nowhere in the mountains. I was soon completely blinded and surrounded by tractor trailers who didn't give a single eff if I lived or died. One was travelling at literally 90+ mph behind me and nearly crashed into my bumper. Another was laying on his horn flying by me at 70+ mph and another was in front of me slamming on his breaks. I nearly swerved into the guardrail to my right because I couldn't see anything and had nowhere else to go. Truck drivers are the scum of the road. These idiots have no consideration for human life. Screw these murderers.

RIP to the Pittsford woman whose life they took in PA and best wishes to her husband for recovery. My condolences...:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agitators 3 hr Ha Ha 65
Fair port is a racist town 3 hr Ha Ha 133
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... 5 hr Fairport sucks 14
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 6 hr Slammed 638
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 7 hr perfect 63
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 7 hr perfect 75
News Coast Guard Investigates Sheen in Lake Ontario Jun 27 sounds safe eh 1

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance