News10NBC welcomes Scott Kilbury and says bye to Don Hudson

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Don A

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Hudson's mother-in-law has developed severe dementia which meant his wife could not relocate to Rochester. So, he has decided to return to Utah fast. You would think they would bring the mother here. She has dementia. What does it matter. It may have been an excuse to leave Rochester. He did not know 11 months ago she had dementia? May be much more to the story. TV 10 has said nothing. We now have Scott Kilbury from Tucson. How long will he stay here? Rochester is not Tucson. He will freeze here. The only cactus here is in the greenhouse at Highland Park. He may have got excited when he saw trees and water. Waite till he sees snow.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2013
People still watch Channel 10 ? I guess if you have a 1970's era television and an antenna on your roof.
Darlene

Pittsford, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2013
There wasn't much chemistry between him and Janet Lomax. He wasn't as bad as Don Alhardt, but not a terrific anchor (better than Lomax).
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2013
I don't even know who this tool is ...maybe now that the Hill Camorah pageant is over,,it's time to pack up his golden underwear and fly back to Utah. BYU football season starts soon.
Tom

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Darlene wrote:
There wasn't much chemistry between him and Janet Lomax. He wasn't as bad as Don Alhardt, but not a terrific anchor (better than Lomax).
No chemistry between Janet Lomax and anyone. Janet Lomax and Don Alfart need to be put out to pasture. The new guy Scott Kilbury is kind of goofy as well. You have top be gofy to move to Rochester New York. It's a city in decline in a state in decline with awful weather and high taxes. How long will TV10 keep Mr Kilbury. TV8 looks better all the time.
Koby

Park Ridge, IL

#6 Aug 2, 2013
Maybe he realized that Ch 10 will always be on the bottom. C'mon, get HD installed (like everybody else), dump Lomax, report less cutesy stuff and stop catering to the nursing home crowd.

Ch 10 is beyond awful. It needs a complete overhaul... both in content and presentation. Funny how he came and went, and nobody knows who he is.
Koby

Park Ridge, IL

#7 Aug 2, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
TV8 looks better all the time.
Ch 8 is getting better, but they have to get Scott Hesko into drug rehab. He thinks he a comedian, he's not funny, just annoying.

I think we're all waiting for Don Alhardt to die on air. At least what that would buy us is a new anchor. Or would they just start rerunning old newscasts (probably the oldest ones are on film).
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 2, 2013
Koby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ch 8 is getting better, but they have to get Scott Hesko into drug rehab. He thinks he a comedian, he's not funny, just annoying.
I think we're all waiting for Don Alhardt to die on air. At least what that would buy us is a new anchor. Or would they just start rerunning old newscasts (probably the oldest ones are on film).
Don will die on the air. They will never take him off. He has the over 65 crowd that they want. Doug Emblidge will never become anchor. If I was Doug I would move to another station. I bet Don just shows up and does the news and goes home. No reporting or writing anymore. He is the king of 13. He gets what he wants.
EdW

Pittsford, NY

#9 Aug 2, 2013
Don is in assisted living and get shuttled in for the news. His dementia is starting to become more pronounced.

Doug will always be #2, in more ways than one. When Don dies, they will probably import an anchor from another market. Doug will still be the Ed McMahon.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#10 Aug 2, 2013
We may have to waite a long time for Don to leave TV13. His mother lois Just died on July 30 at the age of 102.

http://www.13wham.com/news/features/featured/...
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#11 Aug 2, 2013
Don Alhart = Mr Burns. He even walks hunched over like Monty.
Wally

Pittsford, NY

#13 Aug 3, 2013
Hudson was goofy and awkward
Mark M

Rochester, NY

#14 Sep 11, 2013
Mark M

Rochester, NY

#15 Sep 11, 2013
Scott Kilbury - We he leave and go back to Arizona?

The man

Rochester, NY

#16 Sep 11, 2013
Turn off the freakin TV already.
It's all commercials.
Especially that fat pig Fuccillo and his nitwit sales staff.
Add in those sfbrain lawyers. Call ate ate ate ate ate ate ate. Eat me you bald headed d. bag.

TV sucksss big time.
Mark M

Rochester, NY

#17 Sep 11, 2013
The man wrote:
Turn off the freakin TV already.
It's all commercials.
Especially that fat pig Fuccillo and his nitwit sales staff.
Add in those sfbrain lawyers. Call ate ate ate ate ate ate ate. Eat me you bald headed d. bag.
TV sucksss big time.
How about a cruise with Fuccillo?
The man

Rochester, NY

#18 Sep 11, 2013
Mark M wrote:
<quoted text>
The cruise from he11.
How annoying would that possibly be?
Peter

Penfield, NY

#19 Sep 11, 2013
Mark M wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy, skanky Caroline and a few hundred credit dead beats. I'm going on the Cellino and Barnes Las Vegas tour when I get my mega settlement.
Mark M

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 11, 2013
A week with Billy, Caroline on a deserted Island in the Bahamas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Renee

Atlanta, GA

#21 Sep 12, 2013
Is this new guy a little effeminate or what?

Seems weak and disorganized on the air. OK, better than elderly Don and his cutesy lead-ins, but not good.

I have stopped watching local news altogether. Gave him a try, but unacceptable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspension Rate Discussion Scares Racist Teachers 11 min Rhonda 13
Whats Your Favorite 2014 Christmas Comercial? 46 min IescapedNY 1
Do you agree with my views on interracial dating? (Nov '10) 1 hr Rhonda 72
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 1 hr Shamis Pigpen 53
Fire WROC's Hairdresser and Make-up Person 1 hr Rhonda 5
War With North Korea 2 hr Rhonda 1
You Sons of B! tches Harassing "Rhonda" Are Bei... 4 hr Computer Bawlz 12
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web