Rochester police union official says woman struck by officer should have complied with arrest

Aug 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAM-AM Rochester

The president of the Rochester Police Locust Club, Mike Mazzeo, says a YouTube video of an officer striking a woman in the head as she resists being handcuffed Tuesday shows what he has seen throughout his career: He says it can be difficult to handcuff a resisting person.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
dave

Naples, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

You police are such crooked fks. Batavia sheriffs did the same to me and my son. And the lying piece of sh*t chief allowed these pigs to get away with it. I had major neck surgery and those crooked pigs still got away with it. So a big fk u to all you low life pigs.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Video: RPD excess force on woman and 16 year old brother --> http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Vinny Gumbatz

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama Sez: "The police acted stupid. This fine black sista was just exercising her rights and trying to protect her next welfare baby."

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm let me see, she was told "stop resisting", she was told to "put her hands behind her back". Her reply "NO". Doesn't get any better than that. "IF" and this is a BIG "IF", she was pregnant she should have been smarter and complied so that the fetus was protected against any harm. But seeing she wasn't that bright to begin with it doesn't surprise me that she acted this way. Then you have the BIG MOUTH black woman in the blue moo moo screaming, making a scene and yelling "cracker", but she wants justice because she is SO reasonable. LOL, what a joke, this sort of thing happens EVERYDAY in the city with this same demographics of people. She should have complied, gone to court and fought arrest to see if it was a lawful arrest and "IF" it wasn't the case would have been dismissed and she could have filed a suit against RPD. Again, not too smart on her behalf. Waiting for the medical report on the status of her so called pregnancy.
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

dave wrote:
You police are such crooked fks. Batavia sheriffs did the same to me and my son. And the lying piece of sh*t chief allowed these pigs to get away with it. I had major neck surgery and those crooked pigs still got away with it. So a big fk u to all you low life pigs.
When you're trash, you're trash. Get over it and move on.
ronny

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

As you can see dave most on here are cop suckers. until they have a officer do it to them. Some people are just plain stupid, and don't believe police act that way. I love the idiot The_ Patriot_USA saying ( gone to court and fought arrest to see if it was a lawful arrest ) How stupid is he? The police will lie and do what they have to. I agree 100% do not trust the police at all.

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

ronny wrote:
As you can see dave most on here are cop suckers. until they have a officer do it to them. Some people are just plain stupid, and don't believe police act that way. I love the idiot The_ Patriot_USA saying ( gone to court and fought arrest to see if it was a lawful arrest ) How stupid is he? The police will lie and do what they have to. I agree 100% do not trust the police at all.
Not in this case, HONEY!!
Truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

ronny wrote:
As you can see dave most on here are cop suckers. until they have a officer do it to them.
Funny thing is, I've never had a cop do that to me. Whenever I heard hands behind your back, I did it! It's not really a hard concept. Never been tased, maced, or slugged by the cops.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

ronny wrote:
Apparently you are just a bitter low life that goes against the grain of authority. Just remember, your attitude will dictate the officers response. Better yet, don't do anything wrong and learn how to be a decent citizen instead of a punk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Here's a novel idea,stay on the right side of the law and this crap wonít happen. Show some respect and this wonít happen. Protect your alleged unborn fetus and this wonít happen. Pull up your pants and donít show your butt-crack on Youtube. Mainly because that was disgusting. Amen.
georgia

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

I'm just at amazed at people that do not get this common sense.
First, don't break the law. But I get that things happen. So, comply with the police. It doesn't get any easier than that.
I guess reading these forums show me how many brain damaged people there are. And the arrogance, that they think they can just do whatever they want. They really think it's their right to resist arrest and walk away. How dare the police continue to harrass them by not letting them do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Irondequoit Discussions

Search the Irondequoit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
the webster shooting, dawn 1 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 4
2 shot at Clifford Ave house party 3 hr the news 26
Penfield man charged with patronizing a prostitute (Mar '10) 3 hr dew4794 88
The Parole Board (Apr '10) 3 hr marvin 7
Dawn on the hot seat 3 hr Naughtyrobot 52
Rochester Topix is the most racist forum (Feb '12) 4 hr Talk about it 138
White Man Robs Tops in Avon 4 hr Naughtyrobot 10
•••
•••