slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

I would also think Brother Wease owes dave an apology for how he left him twisting in the wind the day Dave was fired. Alan could have surely spoken a few simple words when they let him go.But as Alan only worried about himself he was as quiet as a mouse and that is a fact.It seems funny of sad as the man who stands on a soap box about how he would help everyone in the world and right every wrong is suddenly speechless when his long time so called friend and co-worker was unjustly let go.Alan played the corporate game to a T and refused to say anything while Dave was let go .Couple that with what he did to his first born daughter and the picture of what type of person he is.

Why do you think he plays the charity card as much as he does.He knows he is a deceitful human being who has taken advantage of people for decades so he pulls some rinky dinky charities to convince himself that he is a decent human being to forget of the horrible things he has done to people including his own children. The worst part is the enablers around him who actually try to let him off the hook for purely selfish reasons of their own .Its a pot purri of greed ,selfishness and hypocrisy and they tend to get very defensive of any one that exposes what the truth is.

But no matter how selfish Alan is ,if his cancer has returned he needs to take care of himself and stop working the long hours just to please the suits over there .CC is as ruthless as a corporate company can be and lets not forget how conservative they are and Alan might just not care as hypocrisy is his middle name

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

semper fi forever wrote:
Why don't you call Dave Kane, and ask him how he feels about Wease???? Funny how you keep bringing this up, but have no proof, as usual. Strange, the two of them had lunch,together, last week. Why don't you talk about that??????? Did you call, and talk to Dianne???? Jealous little man.
Don't fuel the fire! I think you just guaranteed us 6 more months of "Wease El" rants
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Question for Slammer .... Are you the HUGE Tiger Woods fan that calls into every radio sports talk show in time and gush about him ??
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Ok so DL wants to play in the sand box with the big boys..has any one heard of Alan and the agent he used to get the so called big contract and why is he suddenly out of the picture??? Look even DL has admitted that Alan brother weasel levin is the shrewdist person alive and the reason is he knows how to chisel people out of their money and make listeners think he cares about them when its all a big phony show of lies and deceit.I mean look ,Alan can try to say he really loves this city and he defends it ,but who really cares because it only matters if he is getting money in is pocket.

That is all that he cares about at the end of the day and he will never admit to that because he has misled the public here so long he can not be honest about it.

But time has taken care of the deceit and coverup and he is now being forced to recognize he is at the end of what once could have been a HUGE career in radio .He squandered it by not listening to certain people( and Wease you know who they were) and being belligerent and arrogant to the point of not being able to mend some fences he broke down.And by the way although most of the blame can be squarely laid at his feet,he allowed a few people ,more or less namely one loud voice to push him in to a corner and take a deal that looked great on paper for a little while but was the beginning of the end of Brother Wease.

He now has to live with what he was pushed to do and I hope he likes to go to every event possible for schools kids with lots of any thing extra that can be imagined and have no excuse to get out of it. Trust me people ,Alan will find a way to stay on the air even at a much lesser degree of pay because the alternative is just not going to work with the type of person he is.Even he admits he is not a good father and that is his words not mine.

Now in defense of the slander that will be directed at me for simply stating a opinion ,look for a hail storm of misdirection at me as opposed to the person who does not want to fulfill his fatherly duties'...

All I am saying is look at the facts ,look at his history and look at what he himself has said and watch the dark clouds and storms smash it all apart.Alan was never meant to be what he is not.As he says ,queers do not like sexy woman ,he just wants to have kids and play pretend.Its just not fair for them and i dont care how many toys he buys them.Now if my opinion is incorrect I will pay a large sum of money to a charity of his choice ,but I know I am correct
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Well Jealousy is a powerful force and If i was jealous I would not wish him ill health and I certainly hope his cancer is still in remission. I have heard that he has not been feeling well and I am not sure if that can be attributed to his age or his work schedule or both .To be fair to Wease he has been working harder than he ever has and those are his words and not Mine.But I regress/..

Wease along with DL put an immense amount of trust in what money buys and it can without ? make some parts of life much easier.The problems occur when it becomes a substitute for the building blocks of long term relationships between all members of any family.

It is an easy fix especially when kids are young to use it as a tool to make issues go away ,but whoa to the father or mother ,or father and father or mother and mother in homosexual relationships who use that as a way of a quick fixes.What happens is almost always the same pattern ,kids get bigger ,problems are bigger and gifts get bigger to make them go away.It is not complicated and I LOL when I hear people say that kid is such a brat.That kid is simply a product of his surroundings and they will react to how they are raised.

For any one to believe brother wease is walking away on his own terms is simply not aware of what is happening to the show he is on and to radio in general.I would have hoped he would at least be able to be honest on this one issue but their is still some money on the table and if he has to bluff so be it.But please ,lets not sugar coat the truth as to what is really happening to the show he is on.

And by the way ,retirement is a very very complicated issue and I can tell you first hand you can speak with 3 different people from the same company and get 3 different answers as to what your monthly check will be and that is the truth .And when you subtract the state taxes which are enormous along with health care costs for dependents I can almost guarantee 2000 a month right out the window ,and that does not even include numerous other triggers that start to hit senior citizens who are 67 .And by the way I am no fan of how the system works and how it punishes workers and rewards lazy people.But for some one to suggest Alan is ready for Florida is laughable and I would be happy to debate this issue on the air but how can he allow for an honest open discussion about what he believes is the truth and what I have proven over time.Can any one really blame him not wanting to talk to me on the air.Either way I know I have been proven correct and the words no longer on the air are right around the corner are coming from his camp only prove my point even further.

Either way lets hope he is not seriously ill and can stay at home and spend months and months with his children and family.Imagine the time he would have to go to every practice,every open house ,every game ,become involved with the school and volunteer as much as possible to help the school help his own children exceed for their futures.That is what I call a higher calling and very soon Wease will be able to do what many a working parents can only dream of.Your a lucky man Wease and I hope you can rise to the challenge aand not become bored or think it a waste of time to attend school functions.Best of luck
Greece Guy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Maybe Wease will hitit big on the WPT tour playing cards for a living as he would love that even better than doing radio.

By the way as soon as Wease steps down John DTools will step right in his spot and do a great job
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I am going to suggest that Alan Levin listen to a talk show host who is burning up the charts on talk radio.Micheal Savage is original and is the hottest man on Radio since Howard Stern left for satellite.

Now Alan has some legitimate points he can make and I do agree with him on many issues ,but the main problem is Alan has a hard time grasping the English language .How you be ,who you is might work with the low information listener but for Alan to step up to the next level as a talk show host he needs to learn how to speak properly and use complete sentences while trying to make his point.

I agree with Alan that this city could use a liberal voice to defend what he believes in ,but talk show hosts such as savage can run circles around him and he would just make Alan look and sound foolish .

One must admit that Alan leans heavily on Emotion to make decisions and because he feels it personally he tries to convince himself he is right no matter what the facts or the logic dictate. It has become obvious now that he will not be asked to return and it is understandable.

However for him to join a political show he MUST learn to speak correctly and I am not sure if Alan is willing to apply himself and work and prepare for a show here.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

And by the way ,just as a side note on pensions in NY state, State employees do not have to pay income tax while all other MUST pay .I would suggest Alan looks long and hard at what his options are before he hangs up his mic.Without question he still has the option of reuniting with Tommy but it will not be under his terms and that is what has caused Him so many problems in the past.

He really needs to realize he is now just an average talk show host and his salary has to be comparable with the other numerous hosts in Rochester.I see him taking a pay cut to stay relevant.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

slammer wrote:
I am going to suggest that Alan Levin listen to a talk show host who is burning up the charts on talk radio.Micheal Savage is original and is the hottest man on Radio since Howard Stern left for satellite.
Now Alan has some legitimate points he can make and I do agree with him on many issues ,but the main problem is Alan has a hard time grasping the English language .How you be ,who you is might work with the low information listener but for Alan to step up to the next level as a talk show host he needs to learn how to speak properly and use complete sentences while trying to make his point.
I agree with Alan that this city could use a liberal voice to defend what he believes in ,but talk show hosts such as savage can run circles around him and he would just make Alan look and sound foolish .
One must admit that Alan leans heavily on Emotion to make decisions and because he feels it personally he tries to convince himself he is right no matter what the facts or the logic dictate. It has become obvious now that he will not be asked to return and it is understandable.
However for him to join a political show he MUST learn to speak correctly and I am not sure if Alan is willing to apply himself and work and prepare for a show here.
AM 950 used to have that sort of programming before ESPN Radio took it over. Now the closest is AM 1520 out of Buffalo/Weathersfield, which does emit a strong signal
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

10,000 a month sounds big until you subtract all the federal and state taxes. Health care costs. No more free cara. .thata another 700 a month you will need .that number is a lot for average families but I am almost certain Alan needs way more than that to keep the peace at home .you will probably start to see the extended families start to squabble about who gets more .i just wish he was still on the air to see it happen
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Wow. What anger we have here..there is no free health insurance and I should just let you keep thinking all is well with brother wease because it is obvious you have never really looked in to retiring in New York State .why do you think so many people flee from here ?? Wow you really are a rube .let me throw one number at you that should give you pause .property and school taxes are about 5,5 to 6 % of a home owners worth , judging by Alan he built a McMansion that is probably assess at 4 to. 5 hundred grand..so that is a cool 1000 A month ,now lets add some college expenses plus car and insurance along with utilities .second mortgages child support .state and federal taxes and health insurance unless it is provided by the state and obamacare will be taxing that soon enough and what you have is the train wreck of a lifetime and I just wish I he could still be on the air to complain about it .now that would be some good radio I really should just let you keep making him think all is well because boy oh boy is he in trouble with that mind set .if he did not have very young children I could see him possibly skating by .but with his gambling addict I mean hobbies and the Loss of the real big salary he is doomed to failure .its comparable to people who win 3 mill in a lottery and in 5 years are broke .this is going to be a hoot to watch
Greece Guy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Lets not forget perhaps his biggest expense the alimony to wife number 2
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

I just wish he was still on the air when all of this hits the fan.DL is dreaming if Alan could live on a budget he would but the man spends money he does not have.Alan like to play the big shot and once all the freebies are taken away and the tax man cometh and hits him at very possible angle along with the up and coming bills and Alan will be wondering what hit him.By the way projected costs of college as say 175 K for a medium ranked college. And trust me on this ,that will not be an option for a certain person who will demand that it happens.Any way ,I just do not see hi being able to stay at home and be a family man.It is not what interests him.
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

This is to easy..is the free health care you are raving about the same plan that paid for Alan to go to NYC and search for what he thought was better than what he could find in the city he brags so much about .why did he not stay here and instead used his own savings to find what doctor he wanted and if free health care is do good than why would he flee from Rochester ?????? In the end Alan is like most rich people who pretend to care about the common man .he is nothing but a hypocrite and a liar .
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

And by the way. I still hope his cancer is in remission as no child should be left without a father even if they hate to take time to see their own children in school activities .his words not mine
Slammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Oh so their were no costs out of his pocket ,wow I wish we all could get that kind of specialized care .alan sure knows how to make himself look like a middle class rochesterian but all the while he puts his nose above every chance he can .guy is the ultimate hypocrite .but hey some people will. Listen and follow the worst humanity can offer ,such as hitler,Stalin and Alan Levine .he is constantly looking down on people that it is second nature for him to ridicule any one that disagrees with him. . But the numbers are down and he still does not enjoy being third and fourth in the ratings
Greece Guy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

I Like Wease but his show cant hold a candle in terms of revenue to the country WBEE morning show. He gets buried in the rating game also.
Slammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Yes he does and I have been trying to get D L. To admit the facts but its still fun watching the die hard s. squirm .but did you notice how not even a mention about Alan and his special trip to NYC for health care only he could afford.??? It is if it never happened and that is what hypocrites do and it makes no difference from what party they come from .what matters to them is the masses can be misled so they can keep what they have and to he'll with the rest of us .alan is the perfect example of how some people use others for their own greed and have no qualms. About it .and truth be told if he was honest about it I could care less but he just can not come to terms with misleading the public and that is sad .but on the other hand he has no issue with leaving a first born daughter and then coming back in her life as some sort of savior .he really is not a nice person and the facts prove it .
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

And by the way this is sincere and from my heart. I hope his cancer is still in remission and is not causing any health problems for him .i am not sure because I am hearing different stories from the people I know .it could be related to the stress of just how hard it is in today's crowded radio market .lets put it thus way Alan would have never made it in radio today and I am just stating the facts
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

As dictators and communists go i must say Alan Levine would be a communist dictator who says he really cares about the people .and then he would shut the doors. And enjoy the best that money could buy and relax in comfort knowing his heart is in the right place but his family must come first .but as liberals always say. Feelings mean more than deeds as Alan cares deeply for children and hence he and only he can solve our problems .alan might not remember but at one time he thought of running for office but the thought of having to answer to people scared him just as rush. Bimbaugh. Will never run as then the both of them will be held accountable . For what they say . I do believe rush lies a bit more than Alan but not. By much

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After 35 Years, WHAM's Chet Walker Fired 1 hr Duncan Richards 32
Irondequoit police officer Rob Lewis dog abuse ... (Jun '12) 1 hr Margo 11
Civic Center garage 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 30
Term Limits: Who Takes Reins Of MC Crime Syndic... 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 5
White Fireman Steal $400,000 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 4
Diversity In the RPD 3 hr WarrenT 24
Trash-awn? HaHaHaHaHa!! 4 hr Peter 2

Search the Irondequoit Forum:
•••
•••