slammer

Hilton, NY

#90 May 29, 2013
Oh so you spew and split all these wild assertions and expect me to prove you are correct.So please DL ,please show me how I have been wrong or is it that no one is left from the original show Alan was on?

What i can tell you besides the fact that the station is in a free for all is that besides the problems besieging the station he is on,I predict that Alan and his third family will have lots of problems when the big bills come due and I cant wait to see the fireworks
slammer

Hilton, NY

#92 May 30, 2013
Here is the bottom line.Alan the brother wease el Levin is a very very shrewd man and even DL admitted as much.So at the end of the day Alan is trying to wring out every penny he can( sorry for the jewish stereo type but with Alan it is true) until he is told to leave.

If people could only know how much of a fire cracker he was in his hey day and how he would fight tooth and nail with management and producers who wanted to box him in.He would not tolerate it for a minute and I truly believe he made his own way and was the top of the heap because of it.

If you look at him now he is but a shadow of what he once was and maybe it is time that has worn him down or a third family to raise who has always expected the best of everything with no idea how hard he has to work and really could probably care less about what it does to him physically and mentally to bring home the goods.
But either way he has become what he once hated and now is nothing but a stooge for the conservative station managers and owners who push him wherever they wish and he dutifully obeys them with out even a mere whimper.No one should have to work over and over with a new side kick to bond with the audience even if it is nothing close to totals of what he once had.
And he just goes along with it as if it were norm after all the years that he has been on the air.So people ,look at him as a beaten down man who needs to smile while he knows he is being kicked around so he can try to manage a way to keep his family together for a minimum of at least 10 years even though he is mostly to blame for just buying them off instead of being a responsible parent and now has to deal with what has grown in to a uncontrollable problem.

The smart move would have been to get married and clipped and agreed ahead to no kids and life would be grand for him.No wheres near the pressure cooker he is on now and the ability to relax and enjoy life as opposed to listening to punks tell him how to run what should be his show but instead is a bunch of suits pushing him this way and that.

But on the other hand Alan never takes good advise and is now caught up in his own man made hell on earth and as he threw Kano under the bus for his own selfish reasons he has to deal with the knowledge of the mistakes he made in his 50s that most kids make when they are very young.Alan is his own worst enemy and believe me he will die that way.

slammer

Hilton, NY

#93 May 30, 2013
When I say he is is own worst enemy I truly believe he will always be that way up until the end of his years.It is what makes Alan Alan and if you do not believe me than just ask him.If as he once was always honest on the air he will truthfully tell you that.And by the way it is also why he will never ever allow me to debate him on the air and who can blame him at this point of his life.It is truly sad to see him grovel and cede what he once had.It is what it is.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#94 May 31, 2013
Tell us how you really feel...
Lance

Rochester, NY

#95 May 31, 2013
Gary still has not leaned that he should not post late at night. What a mess.
Beatmusic

Rochester, NY

#97 Jun 19, 2013
I listen to Wease every morning (cause there is nothing else better and it's Roch specific) and Wease is the worst part of his show. He is so consumed with himself and lately has shown no respect for his audience. He repeaditly talks of being hungover, tired, ect. Because he cant say no to a hand of poker. Enough already.

His interviews are the WORST cause all he does is talk about himself. Rachael Barnhart was in abd all he talked about was how he has been in the news building where she now works.
The worst was he had the Superintendant on and his wife called in (who is equally annoying) to talk about how much homework thier kid had. Just unlistenable, once again, no effort.

I like everyone else in the show, and funny enough the shows where Tools took over for a week were soooo much better. I wish he never came back.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#98 Jun 21, 2013
There is no doubt that the new and so called improved show is a train wreck and Brother Wease is straining to keep it together.Believe me the pressure he is under is tremendous and lets hope the throat problems he is having is not a recurrence of what happened to him before.I might have some issues with the decisions he made and his anger still aimed at people who had nothing to do with the decisions only he had made that triggered the downfall of his old show ,but if he is much sicker than just a cold he deserves our best wishes.

I have said it before that no man should be under the pressure he is under with his age and stress and having young children to care for is a recipe for any persons immune system to be vulnerable and again lets hope it is not recurrence of what happened to him before.Best wishes brother wease
Slammer

Holden, MA

#99 Jun 24, 2013
Looks like wease might be in for an extra long summer .its what I call karma and he is getting the worst of it in spades lately .not sure why he would expect anything different with the way he throws innocent people under the bus all the time , remember people his own words were I think innocent people were hurt because of me
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

#101 Jun 24, 2013
Wease is a guy who lives life to it's fullest ... perhaps that is starting to catch up to him. Hard to be out late and then be up early everyday at his age... heck I am in my mid 50;s and it would be a killer at my age.
Django

Fairport, NY

#102 Jun 25, 2013
semper fi forever wrote:
The hotter the better. He's got his YACHT, his summer house on the lake, and a boat load of money.
that's just another way of saying Wheeze just took the money and ran.

Good riddance, let the loser go away!@
slammer

Hilton, NY

#104 Jun 25, 2013
As a person who knows both parties are screwing the american people my view is that Alan can spend his time as he wishes.It is also my view that because he does not really have a core sense of values it is always about what he wants all of the time and to hell with any one else including family and friends.

Look in his mind he has a finite amount of time left and he will take it to the fullest even if it shortens that time by poor health decisions ,but why would any one ever expect anything different from him as every decision he has ever made usually revolves around how it will benefit him.That is what he is about and that is what he will always be about.

Now I can tell you that he knows the show has hit a brick wall and Jammie was the corner stone that caused the downfall. He now has to convince the suits that all is well and he will work even harder.Trust me that is not the ALan that used to slam the suits at CBS .But he is corporate now and he knows how to survive ,remember ALan always thinks of himself first. I think Jammie might have come back to just rub it in a bit .Let them know they screwed up big time by letting him go.Alan is so dumb he played right in to it .And by the way ,if people think Alan works because he loves it that is comical.He works to get out of the house and to keep the graft flowing ,trust me Alan always has another angle to what he does for people

slammer

Hilton, NY

#105 Jun 26, 2013
By the way ,Alan karma is always lurking around the corner and when it comes it comes in spades and it has no ability to discern between you and the people you say you care about and boy does it hit without remorse.

For me I have seen it coming for a long time and it does me no good to say I told you so but with the way you treat people and how you have let some hang out to dry it does sort of make sense.
I guess it is what it is and facts are facts ..
slammer

Hilton, NY

#106 Jun 26, 2013
To give people an example of how shrewd and selfish Alan truly is let me tell you a quick story through a story based on truth but the names and dates have been changed to protect their identities.

Alan had to pick up the daughter he left when she was a baby in a city in the southern tier. Now if you know Alan he not only has a problem with responsibility but also he hates to even be alone for more than ten minutes so the idea of driving for 3 hours one way and driving back with his own daughter is not what he considers to be an optimum day.

So his solution is to con a working man who actually earns a living in to going with him.Now what Alan does better than any human alive is cleverly saying you really do not have to go and please dont go out of your way for me but masking his selfishness in denial by mentioning some free ad time and skipping away believing his own self truth of helping a little guy while he truly only cares about himself and not wanting to be alone with his first born daughter for 2 hours.Of course I would love to debate my opinion about his true motives but he seems content on not allowing that to happen and I can plainly see why..

Look their are worse people than Alan on earth and believe me his favorite line is I am not the only one who does this but he does seem to find a way to get what he wants at the expense of others and just as he laughs at how millionaire sports stars take advantage of people who earn a meager wage ,he is no different than them but thinks his charity work gives him a pass.

And by the way just because I have exposed his act does not mean I wish him ill will .I hope his cancer is still in remission and he in not ill .No man should have to worry about not being able to attend their children's graduation from high school not matter how late they decided to become a parent and that is the truth
slammer

Hilton, NY

#107 Jun 26, 2013
By the way ,the names and dates have been changed to protect the identities of the parties involved.One must always protect themselves in this culture of the government spying on its own citizens and of course the eery silence from the left .I am fortunate as I am not affiliated with any large political party and I am not owned as Alan is by the Democratic party. People believe that I dislike him for his beliefs which is ridicules and absurd as I actually side with him on many issues.The problem with Alan is he does not really have any core beliefs besides gay marriage and to that he just likes to anger people who disagree ,.

His real belief is in how much he can earn on a daily
basis and how to protect that cash flow as it is the glue that keeps it altogether.Some people are foolish and think he is a communist and I can testify that he believes in capitalism and he has the McMansion to prove it .And if you really want to know how much he believes in the democratic party look at how he used his wealth to circumvent the process and went outside this great city to get the health care only he could afford .
Lance

Rochester, NY

#109 Jun 27, 2013
When he posts in the middle of the night like that, it gets pretty funny. He is stupid enough sober. What a moroon(Bugs).
Slammer

Albany, NY

#110 Jun 27, 2013
I heard wease is trying to stir up more controversy by going after billy again at wf .cant wease just forget about the past and move forward. .the guy holds grudges forever .from what I hear he should be careful of who he slams as he might be back there looking for work sooner rather than later. .he just has so much anger and hatred that he carries around it can not be healthy for him and it might even be a factor in the reoccurring health issues he is having as of late

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#111 Jun 28, 2013
Slammer wrote:
I heard wease is trying to stir up more controversy by going after billy again at wf .cant wease just forget about the past and move forward..the guy holds grudges forever .from what I hear he should be careful of who he slams as he might be back there looking for work sooner rather than later..he just has so much anger and hatred that he carries around it can not be healthy for him and it might even be a factor in the reoccurring health issues he is having as of late
I'm pretty sure there's an "off" button on your radio
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

#113 Jun 28, 2013
If after all wease has been through the past few years I wonder if management over at WCMF wanted him back would he go as that seems to be a possibility sometime soon.

Clearly the BREW 95 is not cutting it in the am ... and I am not sure Bill M is best for CMF.. put Wease and Tommy back together and watch the ratings take off.
Slammer

Plantsville, CT

#114 Jun 28, 2013
I agree and it might just happen sooner rather than later.but wease has a really big ego and he does not let by Gones be by gones .trust me on this people. And I am being honest and sincere. .alan has a hard time ever backing down
Slammer

Plantsville, CT

#115 Jun 28, 2013
And by the way he brought it all on himself for the most part. .he acted as if without him W cmf would collapse and now we have the station he is on mired in ratings so low that public stations are not far off from beating him .the real question is would tommy take him back .wease has thrown a lot of accusations around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Break room ratings 1 hr Bring back the music 160
News Five (GREAT) things to know about some "kids" f... 10 hr we r watching 3
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 12 hr watchman69 37
Two arrested after pizzeria theft 14 hr 10Suks 1
No Mention of Alcohol or drugs at party 14 hr DesignatedDrunkDr... 1
List everything everyone likes about RhonDUH, a... (Aug '10) 22 hr drama queen pigpen 3
News Prostitution sting in Henrietta leads to arrests (Apr '14) 22 hr kkk 13
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]