Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>And your Momma works the Seneca Park Zoo!!!! I see she has your wife working with her. What a proud little man, you must be!!!!!!
It's hard to take you seriously as a tough guy when your have wheeze's cock in your mouth.
semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to take you seriously as a tough guy when your have wheeze's cock in your mouth.
But your Momma's got mine there, and so does your wife, that is, when I can get the big BLACK ones out of the way!!!! It's amazing, how much they BOTH complain, about how small you are!!!! Does it bother you????? It certainly seems to bother them!! Grow, a couple of inches, will you??? They are wearing me out!!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Wow,the obvious damage to the station that Alan the brother wease el is on from Jammie Lissow not being there any more is tremendous.Alan's station has been in a steady decline and with jammie gone it has been in a free fall.

How is it possible that Alan could not convince management to pay the man what he deserved? It is apparent now that Alan has very little input and they must not respect what he thinks at all.

Another opinion could be that Alan might have viewed him as a threat and did not want him to stay.With certainty I can say that Alan has been diminishing rapidly with the advent of time and it sure seems the toll on him both emotionally and physically has been tremendous.To give him his props he has withstood a withering amount of pressure in recent years and he continues to believe he is relevant even in the face of what is happening.I certainly believe not many people could stand as well as he has with the amount of negative trends that have besieged his career.

Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>But your Momma's got mine there, and so does your wife, that is, when I can get the big BLACK ones out of the way!!!! It's amazing, how much they BOTH complain, about how small you are!!!! Does it bother you????? It certainly seems to bother them!! Grow, a couple of inches, will you??? They are wearing me out!!!
LOL ... As I am sure Wheeze wears your poop cannon and dick holster of a mouth out.

You're like his lap dog, yapping at anyone who gets too near his master. Does wheeze give you a flea bath too?
semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

So are you and slammer, doing each other???? Or are you the same person???
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Good morning to the biggest hypocrite that has ever lived and by the way has any one noticed Kimberly and Beck are leading the ratings once again in the small market of Rochester NY.

Alan likes to brag about how original he is and how good the show he is on is doing but the fact of the matter is he is like a rat in a spinning wheel and the harder he tries he is just getting no where fast.Sure he has a slight edge in the male demo but that is in itself showing how chauvinist he is and how he degrades women every chance he gets.He is a bad person who has hurt many people and especially his own family .The people who push him the hardest only view him as a ATM and at his age and his health issues with the stress and hours he is working it will not turn out well as I see it.
By the way I do not believe he is even third any more in the ratings.How is that for a slap in the face
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

This is what I call progress.They say the first step in any addiction is admittance and I can happily say Semper has finally come to the conclusion that Alan is no longer # 1 or even #2 and with that comes the relief of knowing he is at the very end of his career.( difficult to admit but accurate)

Now to the point of why I feel it is important to let the truth be known about the ratings for the station he is on.You must understand how arrogant Alan was in his hey day and the demeaning of people from listeners to any one who was associated with him.If Alan was in a bad mood everybody paid the price.( 2 lawsuits for sexual harassment that were sealed proves this point.)

D.L. otherwise known as Semper is very well aware of just how hard Alan will argue over anything just to say he is right.To put it in perspective he berates and demeans people who disagree with him and actually has contempt for people who just have another opinion.He justifies his hatred for people who have another opinion by saying he does charity work that allows himself to get a free pass.A quick example is his hatred for people who felt the fast ferry was to big and to expensive even though a majority of people did not want it.It cost the people in the small market of Rochester 150 million and he still slams people who did not want it.Now that money could have gone to the Monroe community hospital and instead was wasted on this foolish idea that every one knew would fail.

Now he does a charity to help the hospital and blames people who want to reign in costs instead of looking at himself for helping waste 150 million $$$.

ALAN THE BROTHER WEASEL LEVIN IS THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITE that blames others for his foolish behavior and poor decisions while believing he is above them because he raised some money but crushed that small city by publicly pushing for the biggest waste of public funds since the foolish invasion of Iraq.The reason I compared them is the mindset of the 2 small minded morons being Bush and Alan Levin.Obviously Bushes mistake was catastrophic and a million times worse than Alans ,but the mindset is the same.This is what I want and to hell with any one that disagrees with them.It is arrogance and haughtiness that make the both of them same even though they disagree politically.

But as D.L now readily admits Alan is at the end of his radio life on old time radio.He will pop up here and there and he will blame health reasons for having to leave as his ego is just to big to admit the truth but lets give the guy some slack .Not many people can claim to be in radio that long and still work as hard as he does in his very late 60s.As usual I wish him well and lets hope he can adjust to being home.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

The last part of the message did not come through .

He can adjust to being home when is forced out of radio for what he will call health reasons .Look I am not nearly as old as he is but the goal in retirement is to relax and spend time on what you want and I just do not believe Alan will be able to stay at home and be a stay at home Dad.The job gave him a million reasons to get out of the house and it is hard to change a tigers stripes and I hope it works out but I doubt it.It is what it is.By the way I still believe Alan will pop up on some satellite of podcast or some type of radio ,possible AM as he will always have some people who think he is good at what he does.But that pool is shrinking rapidly .
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

WQBW-FM
Classic Rock Clear Channel

summer of 2012 (3.2) fall of 2012 (3.2)

winter of 2013 (2.8)

These numbers are horrible for Alan's station and the reason I care is to expose the truth and hopefully let people know Alan is a hypocrite and an irresponsible person who always puts himself first at the expense of others.Have you forgotten so quickly when his good friend Dave was fired and Alan said nothing on the air id defense of what happened .The big man who always talks about how good a person he is left his friend hanging in the wind.
slammer truth to power

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

In other words ,he is not happy because the numbers for the station he is on are horrible and yet you can only complain that Alan is still on the radio while he is barely alive .Truth be told Alan looks very very ill and I am not sure if his sudden weight loss is due to his cancer coming back or if he has another illness that he does not want people to know about.He truly does not look healthy and how much faith can CC have in him ? When Howard beat him in the rating Alan was very very very defensive about that to then point that he complained about the actual agency itself.And truth be told it hit Alan right in between the eyes for just how vulnerable he is

.In other words Alan actually has to put something on the air that people want to listen too and he is struggling to find that .Of course it does not help that he let jammie walk away and now Alan has to start all over again with a new side kick.I can tell you from experience that the listeners are very fickle and he is finding out just how difficult it is to stay relevant and the numbers for the station he is on are so bad that It would not surprise me to see some radical changes .

Lets be honest here ,D.L is very defensive of Alan for obvious reasons yet that means nothing when it comes to the truth regarding how far Alan has fallen and the difficulty Alan has in trying to get back in the game.

It is much harder to regain ratings than it is to move on another competitor and the station Alan is on is not doing well at All.facts are facts
slammer truth to power

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

And by the way ,why does Alan take the comments from K and b so personal ?? Does Alan really believe he is that important that he can not be challenged .Is he so arrogant that he thinks he is above scrutiny ??

I guess Alan thinks the ratings are just jury rigged against him ,or should we say against a very sickly looking 70 year old man who is hoping he can hang on for as long as he can .What a horrible life he has when one looks at the liabilities he has compared to people his age who are finished working after the age of 67.

Oh but wait Alan will find some excuse as to why he should still be on the air.LOL. It must be very very very difficult for him as at one time he was at the top and now he can not even beat 2 new comers .But on the other hand he always used to brag about himself and now he has nothing to say accept that I am correct.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

You are a strange person but on the other hand it does make sense for you to defend such a horrible person as your what the HA call a hanger on.

Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

slammer wrote:
You are a strange person but on the other hand it does make sense for you to defend such a horrible person as your what the HA call a hanger on.
Actually, "semper fi forever" has his nose buried so far up wheeze's but, that even the wheeze calls him "Dingleberry"
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

D.L. Can you honestly tell me that you believe Alan is original and authentic ? If as you believe he is so good at what he does than why is he no longer # 1 or even # 2 any more.At one time he was the highest rated show in the country and yet now he can not even come close to that.It is so bad that the station he is on is hovering around a 2 share and that is with his numbers averaging in .

In other words he is but a shadow of what he used to be and I am not talking about what he personally looks like as who knows for the sudden weight loss. What I am talking about is the steady decline in what looks to be the biggest mistake in his career.Alan walked away from one of the funniest comedians who had great chemistry with him and is now on his third side kick since his fateful decision .In all honesty I believe he was bullied in to leaving by DL who should have not been involved but now that he is seeing how difficult it is he has no choice but to work harder than he ever did before.If you know Alan he never ever wants to admit he he wrong and even though it looked like a good idea at first ,the numbers seem to be proving otherwise.But as always I wish him well as even people who are arrogant need help .
u ppl r crzy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

His new sidekick Sirke or somthing is her name...
I've never heard of her. She has a lisp.
All i ever hear are guests on his show that are appearing at the comedy club. Yawn.
I agree it's gone downhill. No more good tunes on Saturday like they used to do.
I hear alot of chatter about going out to dinner, home inprovements, vacation news, wine...
Like we love to hear all about the perks of being loaded $$$$$$$... Not.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Alan ,it is time for you to save the show by asking the audience to suggest ideas on how to improve the show you are one.

Number one would be to be funny ,and that would be followed by rule 2 and 3 .After that try to be interesting. And at the end of the day keep following in Howard Stern's footsteps.As I am sure you are aware he no longer has a comedic side kick.

You should also consider starting to step up and stop letting them walk all over you by dictating all kinds of crazy ideas that have only left you with a rotating cast of new members while continuing to scramble the hours and schedules .Stability is very very important to a new show and I am surprised you are just sitting back and taking it .Alan you do not have to end your career this way.Step up to the plate and re-evaluate why you are no longer number 1 and what you need to do to get back in the game.

You take things to personal Alan and that is why your mired in a ratings race with 2 new comers.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but your momma licks mine so CLEAN, and she loves it. What's it like when she kisses you???? You like tossing my salad??????
You keep trying to come back with these lame "yo mamma jokes" ...
but truly, even IF my mom were a slut who swims after troop ships, she still has her standards.

She would never waste her time on a "radio groupie" like YOU ... that's just too pathetic for her.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Ok here is a ringer DL .Will Alan the brother wease el Levin be able to stay on the radio until he reaches 70 which is what less than 2 years and a few months away?? Or will Alan not even reach the age of 70 before he is taken away to turn to oil,or in this case Ink.( In many respects Alan views religion as only about money and I would say he is mostly correct ,but all Alan cares about is money so really nothing differs him from organized religion)

He really is that close to the average age of a Male senior citizen in the USA and that is a fact.And by the way does asking the question make me a bad person or a good reporter with insightful ?????

DL that will be the last tip i give you as to who I might be.Think hard and you might figure it out.I know you believe Alan never did anything wrong to any body but that it just not the case.he actually is not that nice of a person ,of course he keeps you in butter brickle and that is how he gets to go out when ever he feels like and do what ever he wants and trust me on this.He will push to keep working for the sake of getting out.In all honestly if it works so be it ,as always Alan is very shrewd and he knows how to manipulate people to get what he wants and that is all he cares about.You yourself admitted he is the shrewdest man you know and hey ,it has kept him alive where many others have failed.But as you say the end of the road is very close now and we will see what he chooses but mark my words ,even if it is for an amount of money that is considerably less than what he worked before ,if it gets him away from the house he will take it.My opinion is his health is failing and he really looks ill but than again he never really looked good to begin with.

So on a side bet lets see how much of a slide the show will go on now that once again Alan lost a major contributor and has to yet again start over.I can not believe he is standing up for such treatment from CC.

slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

And by the way I think and I am being honest and sincere when I say this that Alan is being jerked around by CC with all the crap that they are putting him through .It is in no way professional at all and Alan has channels he can use to push back a bit but I just do not see him standing up for himself like he used to.Sure he is but a candle of what he once was but that still does not mean they should bully him around.Trust me on this ,if they were willing to take on Howard who is the true king of radio ,they know exactly how to deal with Alan who is being wrung out like a wet rag right now.If you disagree please explain it to me because it is not right what they are doing to him.
Dustin D Wind

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

semper fi forever wrote:
Who cares?????? You and haha go do each other and have a good time. But get those teeth fixed!!! Other wise, with your bad breath, haha will think your his momma!!!
Slammers posts are well written and concise while your posts are merely juvenile insults and the same repetitive personal attacks. If someone came on board of this thread without knowing the facts or the players, they would have no choice but to determine that slammer is the educated participant while you can barely seem to keep your head above water. Thanks for keeping these threads of this type going though, Semper. It has been thoroughly entertaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Irondequoit Discussions

Search the Irondequoit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
"Stop Staples" rally in Irondequoit today 12 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
White Suburban Prostitute Arrested Again 29 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
Cash denouncing Cuomo spreads across N.Y. 31 min Dan the man is trouble 8
Teen charged with arson in connection with East... 32 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 2
White Boy charged with arson in connection with... 32 min Archie Bunker 4
Buffalo Jills suspend operations 1 hr Bitter shrew women 1
UPDATE: Genesee St. shooting 1 hr RePigs best friend 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search