Martin King 3rd

Honeoye Falls, NY

#292 Dec 14, 2013
Slammer sound's like a out-of-work DJ.......with an AX to grind.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#293 Dec 14, 2013
Well lets just say I have been in the radio industry for a long time and being a DJ is a difficult job and that is a fact. Fact is Alan the brother weasel levine is one of the original D Js from decades ago .Rumor has it that Wolf man jack was an inspiration for Alan Leviin ..

Another aspect of being a DJ is the ability to use businesses as a personal cash box .This is how it works ,lets say Alan goes to a restaurant and as is per course says he wants to pay but the owner refuses to accept any payment .Now Alan is always aware of these people giving him free meals and in my opinionated fact he responds in kind by giving specific names and locations of where and what he ate.It is his way of being true to what he is like.He always looks out for himself first and that is because he is a selfish human being .

Look for more fallout from Jammie being gone from the show Alan is on and CC is following the ratings very closely and with the numerous changes to the show he is on who knows what will become of weasel.

One must never forget that at one time he was the highest rated DJ in the USA and that is impressive.Howard Stern did beat him out right and it did drive Alan crazy at the time . Weasel has changed a lot and is now just hanging on for dear life and getting what he can from CC .He is nothing but a yes man who will do what ever the conservative station tells him to do .He as sad as it is to say has become a sell out
William Franklin

Rochester, NY

#294 Dec 14, 2013
Come on slammer lighten up on your pal Wease. He tells it like it is unlike Rush and Mike Savage.
slammers mom

Lancaster, OH

#295 Dec 15, 2013
You still haven't answered ONE QUESTION, asked of you!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, my boy has worked in the radio business for a long time, he is a
JANITOR, who cleans up radio studios. I told you to pack up and get out, and take your horrid blow up doll with you!!!!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#296 Dec 15, 2013
This is the ratings for the station Alan is on 95.1

spring of 2013---3.0

Summer of 2013--3.6

Here are the rating for 96.5 WCMF THE HOME OF ROCK N ROLL

spring of 2013 --4.2
Summer of 2013--4.4

Owe what a web of lies and deceit . I wonder how long the sheeple will keep buying the lines from Alan the wease el Levin
slammers mom

Lancaster, OH

#297 Dec 15, 2013
Are you ever going to answer any questions???? You want a debate, but you never call in and talk to the man!!!! How about showing the ratings, for Wease's time slot, and especially, the TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC,which is why, his bosses keep extending his contract, and giving him MORE MONEY. Less hours, more money!!!!! He's home with his kids, in the afternoon, he can go to their sporting events!! Life is good, in the Levine household. Sorry yours wasn't and isn't so pleasant. When are you getting out of my basement??????????
OH!!!! Are you going to the DENTAL SEMINAR, he's hosting???? He's told me, he's reserving a spot for you!!!!!!
Teeter Taughter

Rochester, NY

#298 Dec 19, 2013
Lets hope that Slammer sits back today and enjoys his hero Wease on his 24 hour radio show today. Things tend to get interesting late at night so tune in.
no nonsense

Fairport, NY

#299 Dec 19, 2013
the show will run 24 hours but they'll be live for about 18 .Replays will start after midnight
Radio God of Rochester

Rochester, NY

#300 Dec 20, 2013
slammer truth to power wrote:
The station Alan the brother Wease el is on has been floating between 3.2 and 2.9 for D/J/F of 2012 and 2013. These numbers are facts and it will be interesting to see How D.L. spins this to Alan's advantage?
I have only one question ,how can Alan who once owned the market of Rochester NY and truth be told had the highest radio ratings in the USA ( this was before Howard Stern came to town and beat him ) can now have a hard time not even being able to be at the top of that small market any more.Not only has he lost the number one spot,he has to work for a company he swore as his enemy.
Why would Alan be so quick to change his tune if he really was only just a phony who cares much more about money /And this is sincere and from my heart I believe Alan actually believes he thinks he is better than other Djs in the small market of Rochester NY. And truth be told how can my sincerity be any less meaningful than what Alan's is
If Alan is such a good Dj ,than why is he losing to K and B ,and why have so many co hosts left the show he is on. What it all amounts to is Alan being a selfish person and this is borne out by what he has done to certain members of his own family.
Listen people ,many of you have been mislead by Alan and his phony BS about caring for people and how he gets on his soap box and brags about charities that only use money in the place of time and true charity work.Alan believes what works for his personal life of using money as a substitute for time and love works in the general public..But buying toys for children that do not involve teaching them to be better students does nothing but make the problems worse.Look at is as if Alan bought candy for a starving child instead of wholesome foods that nourish them with good nutrients.Alan is all about the easy way out and even if he had good intentions what difference does it make if his ideas actually hurt little children.He truly is a misguided and selfish person...
When will kim Jung Alan the third the dictator allow for a free and open debate about not only his misguided intentions but his avoidance of the ratings and why is is unable to become number one again.How could he lose so much so fast and not be honest about what is happening.
Slam Boy you are a moron. I see you live in Hilton ha ha . the wease rules radio in Rochester no so much from a ratings but from a cash cow stand point. he brings in the money to the station in ads. more people love the wease than hate him. the fat cow on the other morning show should be brought to the zoo along with your sister and left there. all you assholes can say what you want about the wease he is still the top celeb in the city and makes huge money for himself and the station without losers like you plus he doesn't want listeners like you your stupid. all that shit you posted is crap. lets do lunch one day we can go to mickeys d's you can use your ebt card for a dollar meal. have a merry Christmas hope santa shits all over your tree and rug and leaves you a big lump of shit. say hey to your sister she still using the cane.
Radio God of Rochester

Rochester, NY

#301 Dec 20, 2013
Slam Boy you are a moron. I see you live in Hilton ha ha . the wease rules radio in Rochester no so much from a ratings but from a cash cow stand point. he brings in the money to the station in ads. more people love the wease than hate him. the fat cow on the other morning show should be brought to the zoo along with your sister and left there. all you assholes can say what you want about the wease he is still the top celeb in the city and makes huge money for himself and the station without losers like you plus he doesn't want listeners like you your stupid. all that shit you posted is crap. lets do lunch one day we can go to mickeys d's you can use your ebt card for a dollar meal. have a merry Christmas hope santa shits all over your tree and rug and leaves you a big lump of shit. say hey to your sister she still using the cane.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#302 Dec 20, 2013
Has any one ever seen Alan with out his disguise?? How horrible can he look if he has never been burned or disfigured by an accident.

Now sure he looks like a lizard and If any one can find a foto of him recently that shows him with out his disguise I am willing to pay 10 bucks to a charity other than one of his nonsense jokes of a charity.Toys for kids instead of books to learn. Any way ,he must look 80 in real life,skin ready to fall off, not a single hair on his head,ears that are as big as to pieces of plywood .That man is so angry at his age and his looks he is not willing to ever be seen with out his mask.

It is opinionated fact that when he looks at himself he knows how old he looks and because he thinks he is only 50 the truth is to much to handle for his feeble mind.Alan is the last person to ask for an honest opinion because if he is trying to hide how he truly looks ,how can any one believe anything he says . Hypocrite is a better word for a man that is trying to deceive people because he is ashamed at his age and his looks.Other wise why would he not just be himself,Answer is because he hates being old and he really hates looking even older
semper fi forever

Lancaster, OH

#303 Dec 20, 2013
Wow, Gary, you're worse than ever!!! Take a pill!! He's on his way to Aruba, where are you spending Christmas? He's taking the WHOLE FAMILY!!! Why didn't you show, at the DENTAL SEMINAR, he hosted? He saved a spot for you.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#304 Dec 22, 2013
By the way The amount I will donate to a charity of his choice besides the joke and money stealing charities of his for a recent photo of him with out his disguise will be 100 .

I suggest also that Alan carry a mirror so he can always look at how ugly and old he is so he knows he looks as if he only has a few months to live.He is the ugliest looking DJ on the planet
semper fi forever

United States

#305 Dec 22, 2013
slammer wrote:
By the way The amount I will donate to a charity of his choice besides the joke and money stealing charities of his for a recent photo of him with out his disguise will be 100 .
I suggest also that Alan carry a mirror so he can always look at how ugly and old he is so he knows he looks as if he only has a few months to live.He is the ugliest looking DJ on the planet
That's why he's on the RADIO, you dumbass, you don't need looks!!You don't have a hundred bucks, that's a months pay for you!!!!! Go see him in Aruba, and you'll see him in all his natural glory, with his ENTIRE FAMILY!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#306 Dec 22, 2013
I want to see what he really looks like in real life with out his disguise. He certainly fits the profile of a person who is very self centered and narcissistic selfish human lizard.

Never before has a person been so hypocritical As Alan the brother wease el levin.And that is opinionated fact.Besides the fact that he hates how he looks and hence the disguise I can tell you that their are only 2 things that truly bother him,One is do not mess with his revenue stream and any body that he thinks is messing with his family.,oh an by the way and this is sincere and honest and from the bottom of my heart,he always thinks of himself first. And the money and family are tied as he knows that with out the money the true personalities would come out.

So DL ,find some recent photos of him as he is never in public with out his disguise any more and 100 bucks goes to a worthy charity ,and again not one of his that buys toys as opposed to books to help a family get out of poverty.
semper fi forever

United States

#307 Dec 22, 2013
Why didn't you go to the HYBRIDGE DENTAL seminar, and you could have seen him, and talked to him!!! I told you, he saved a spot for you!!! BUT NO, YOU'RE SUCH A COWARD, YOU CAN'T FACE HIM, IN PERSON!!!! YOU PREFER, TO SLANDER HIM, ON LINE!!!!! YOU'RE A PIECE OF DUNG!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#308 Dec 28, 2013
Still no photos of alan with out his disguise. He is so afraid of his o face he hides it in private as well as public
semper fi forever

United States

#309 Dec 29, 2013
Why didn't you go to the HYBRIDGE DENTAL seminar, and you could have seen him, and talked to him!!! I told you, he saved a spot for you!!! BUT NO, YOU'RE SUCH A COWARD, YOU CAN'T FACE HIM, IN PERSON!!!! YOU PREFER, TO SLANDER HIM, ON LINE!!!!! YOU'RE A PIECE OF DUNG!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#310 Dec 29, 2013
Does any one want to bet on when Alan is no longer on the air.?/ And by the way this is not a death pool ,this is a serious poll on Alan the Brother Wease el Levin and with him being less then 2 1/2 years of being 70 and since he has kept his dangerous cancer in remission for the time being ,does any one believe he will be able to fend off the competition and the numerous shows that have been eroding the ratings of the show he is on ?/

I would say he will not make it to 2017 as he will be 70 and if any one has ever seen him without his disguise and with the tremendous pressure he is under to regain the audience he has lost ,I truly believe he will not be able to deal with the pressure from outside ( I will let you figure that out but every one knows he will not give up what makes him happy and that is a fact ,he is a selfish person) and his personal issues that any one who is not blind can plainly see..nAnd that is opinionated fact
semper fi forever

United States

#311 Dec 30, 2013
I'll make it real simple, just TWO questions:
#1 What disguise, are you talking about?????????
#2 What does "And that is opinionated fact" mean??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 51 min watchman69 20
Jury Finds Tina Sardisco Guilty on Both Counts (Apr '12) 4 hr wrongly accused 47
Where are the gay bars/clubs in Rochester- Fing... 6 hr bwahawhawzippy 9
Big day for Urban-Suburban program 9 hr Ralph 28
Congratulations Hollie Rider and Josh Jimerson ... 11 hr Ginger 22
What Happened To Global Warming? 12 hr queen stevie the SW 4
Eat Your heart out Jacquetta 14 hr queen stevie the SW 5
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]