Man Drives On Playground at School 33, charged with manslaughter

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Palmyra Maid

Newark, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2013
A man, James Bradley, was charged with manslaughter after an investigation revealed he drove a vehicle across the playground off of Webster Avenue. YNN reports that jury is now being selected to appear in court whether he's going to plead guilty or not guilty I don't know.

http://fingerlakes.ynn.com/content/all_news/r...
thelittlegirl16

Newark, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2013
I know a few people that went to 33 but not myself I wasn't even in Rochester at the time, I was in Brockport. However, that is very unfortunate that someone would do such a thing. When did this incident he is charged with occur? There's no date it just says he was charged.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#3 Jul 31, 2013
thelittlegirl16 wrote:
I know a few people that went to 33 but not myself I wasn't even in Rochester at the time, I was in Brockport. However, that is very unfortunate that someone would do such a thing. When did this incident he is charged with occur? There's no date it just says he was charged.
You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me
How 329
7suzie

and a total turd in the punch-bowl.

You never have anything intelligent to say
And you promised us all that you weren't coming back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with opening fire in pub near Roche... 13 min Suburban Culture 5
Break room ratings 30 min slammersucks 263
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 1 hr Suburban Culture 93
News Runners ready to take to streets for Flower Cit... 2 hr suburban culture 5
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 2 hr suburban culture 8
Shut down Gates Pub permanently after shooting 2 hr LMAO 3
News Sutherland Global Services - Ready to File Bank... (Feb '08) 5 hr Mr Singh 180
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]