ben

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2014
She shacked up with tony now past week.she taking him for ride now or vise versa.he will get tired of her drugs soon shell b looking for Kevin or jay.damn will they learn how she is.
really

Falls Church, VA

#2 Jan 26, 2014
Umm u dnt know what u talking about she hasn't been with tony i know where she is for a fact and she isn't on drugs other than her medication grow the fuck up people deal with ur own life and leave other peoples life alone and she going threw a lot right now so stop posting a bunch of lies and get ur shit straight b4 get on here opening that mouth
charlie murphy

Redwood, VA

#3 Jan 26, 2014
She's with me popping pills and smoking crack WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
really

Oxon Hill, MD

#4 Jan 26, 2014
U dumb stupid people she takes her medicine that is proscribed to her and she hasn't did crack in 2 yrs give the woman a break!!! Go deal with ur addiction!! every body in this world has something in there life they have to overcome!!! And when someone trys to better there self u still label tthem grow up m
wow

Covington, VA

#5 Jan 26, 2014
She's s hoe... can't over come that.... lol
charlie murphy

Redwood, VA

#6 Jan 26, 2014
She's my hoe smoked a bowl last night with her
WANDERING

Covington, VA

#7 Jan 27, 2014
Can anybody tell me how I can fine Amy she is hot and has a great body, i would like to hook up with her.
josh botkin

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2014
She my homie she use to make me cakes and get me give me birthday cards she is a great person and y'all have nothing better to do the talk shit and try to slam her name so y'all need to shut up and leave my girl alone
robin donald

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2014
Back off of my family Amy is not on drugs and don't need people like yaw talking shit about her. I bet none of you have the balls to say it to her face. Charlie u better watch how u talk about her cause her sons will deal with u. If u can't post your name yaw lil cowards than don't run your dick suckers. Have a good day.
Charlie A Murphy

Covington, VA

#11 Mar 18, 2014
This is the real Charlie and i don't post anything ever on here or ever disgrace much less care about anybody elses business.. its not my nature.. whoever the hell is using my name can sure the hell step away from the computer and come see me and take this ass beating like a real adult. im too grown and mature for this mess. My mother asked me about this and its the first i saw of it. so go to hell you coward and speak your real name.. Robin you for damn sure know me better than this and you could ask me about it instead of throwing bs out there. All in all i want no part in this yet if someone backs me in the corner or disgraces me they can be dealt with.. I'm not the one.. simple as that..
MOUNTAIN MAN

Covington, VA

#12 Mar 19, 2014
Would like to know how to get in touch wth her she is so hot and sexy.
please

Covington, VA

#13 Mar 19, 2014
her sons take care of somebody HA the only thing they gonna do is shoot up snort and smoke ad steal like their mom they are all a disgrace to human life
curios

Halethorpe, MD

#14 Mar 20, 2014
Wow people don't know amy at all looks like someone jealous she's very pretty not on drugs n have never stole shit as far as how she don't even go no where no more she left kevin cause his method addiction n don't want to be around it jay lived with her n eat her food so she got tired of that to as far as tony y'all people need stop he jus got our give it up to many people defending her to listen to one gealous person sorry haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iron Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert wright or wiz 12 min Guy who knows 4
Looking 48 min Hehe 1
Does covington ever grow up? 1 hr WitchHunt 9
Mia-michelle reed 1 hr Jackie 15
AHS BB Coach 1 hr Why would you 51
John Metzler 1 hr JWW 2
Facebook drama 1 hr yes 18

Iron Gate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance