haha

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Looks like the poor loser got upset and had his post removed. Such a crybaby.
maybe

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Is he single??? Thinking about asking him out
E_Bogar

Aiken, SC

#3 Oct 19, 2013
LOL...This dude is on here more than me. I don't like competition.
maybe

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2013
He is trash don't waste Ur time he just wants to screw girls get a little money off them then move on.
pitiful

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Nov 2, 2013
He thinks he is hot stuff. Does he even have a driver's license???? He is constantly moving vehicles around but I don't think they ever leave the yard when he owns them and 90 percent of the stuff is junk. And yes, the word spreads fast about how he tries to get with girls all the time just like he wants "textin buddies" all the time. Might as well say is there anyone out there that I don't know that may want to text me and set up a time for me to try and screw you after we send pictures to each other? PATHETIC!! Grow up guy.
Hold up

Roanoke, VA

#8 Dec 19, 2013
Brandon has kids..lol i think you talkin bout his brother....i like ol Brandon Prior
a joke

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2013
He is such a whore. he creeps on all these girls and tries to act like cowboy Casanova to get them to sleep with him. He has cheated on every gf he has had. If your going to be with someone then be with them and not every other girl. What a joke grow up at least for Ur kids sake. Make something of yourself and stop being a loser.
hey

Crozet, VA

#11 Dec 22, 2013
Just leave the boy alone
rebelson

Eagle Rock, VA

#12 Jan 9, 2014
Brandon is a good guy and as far of the girl think a few of u wish u could land sum but ull have that always bash in people get a life ain't u got bills to pay or other things to do then snoop or trash talk sumone we all have our own life I'm sure no one here has been faithful T
white trash

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 10, 2014
He thinks he's something else. He needs to go up and get over himself!! What a joke.
sjog

Crozet, VA

#15 Jan 10, 2014
No one is perfect.Why not just give it a rest!?
get a life

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2014
Looks like he has another skank. Why dont you stop worrying about girls and take care of your kid!
sexy

Covington, VA

#17 Jan 27, 2014
He is a sexy ass man beast forreal.
friend

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2014
Pathetic
Stephanie

Covington, VA

#19 Mar 16, 2014
All of y'all need to quit worrying about his kid. He has a mother that takes care of him. So he is fine. Talk all the crap you want about Brandon, but leave my son out of it. He is taken care of and spoiled an loved no thanks to his sperm donor. So thank you
hahahaaaa

United States

#20 Mar 16, 2014
Funny thing is yes that baby might be in a very good place but god brandon has seen him wut like 3 times the boy is a joke he lives with a another boy i mean damn he cant hold a job and by no means does he help out with his kid..im sure..if hes talking to u be careful cause if u get preg he ill never help u ask the one who takes more care of his child then he ever will... brandon get a fucking job take care of ur kid and stop talking to 15 yr olds move out get ur own place and maybe u wont be on here
Stephanie

Covington, VA

#21 Mar 17, 2014
I completely agree, because I am Hunters mother. So trust me, first handed I know everything going on. He has not seen him since the beginning of August, and he doesn't not pay child support. But honestly, I do not care. My son is better off not having someone walk in and out for the rest of his life. He wants nothing to do with him, and that is quite fine. Like I said Hunter is very much loved by myself, and chad and both of our families. The only person on Brandon's side that has even asked about Hunter is Brandon's dad. So all in all. Hunter is fine without his sperm donor in his life. Brandon will eventually have to pay for all of his mistakes. He is the one missing out. Not us. Karma will bite him in the ass one of these days. And any girl that is with him is just dumb. He doesn't take care of his kid because he is selfish. What makes you think he will take care of you and put you before himself? He never will. It's all about Brandon and what he wants. He will never change.
hahahaaaa

United States

#22 Mar 17, 2014
Amen stephaine...i wasnt meaning anything to u or son just letting every1 know bout him
Stephanie

Covington, VA

#23 Mar 17, 2014
Lol
soo

Daleville, VA

#24 Apr 24, 2014
So when is that gurl gona take his dead beat a$s to court and get even fir child support!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iron Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know anything about Brandons Simmons 1 hr wanna know 4
taylor irvin 10 hr SadddddddbutTruee... 13
Covington gay meetup 15 hr Party boy 3
abusive men in HS (Aug '12) 17 hr She left 3
Elizabeth and Deane 17 hr Mhmm 3
Elizabeth and Deane 18 hr Mhmm 2
Sunoco 18 hr customer 4
•••
•••

Iron Gate Jobs