thinking of moving to covington whats it like?

Posted in the Iron Gate Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kelly

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

im gonna visit soon to make sure its for me and my family, any thoughts on area jobs schools colleges ect im looking to move into a quiet nice set place I have friends in the areas they love it???
Say what lol

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Covington is worse than hell if you can imagine that no jobs the school system sucks nothing for recreation for anyone to do everyone on drugs. So I say to you if you have kids do not consider this no life crap hole because if they are not already on drugs they will be after moving here for sure am not joking.

Since: Sep 13

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Say what lol wrote:
Covington is worse than hell if you can imagine that no jobs the school system sucks nothing for recreation for anyone to do everyone on drugs. So I say to you if you have kids do not consider this no life crap hole because if they are not already on drugs they will be after moving here for sure am not joking.
This blokes right, the only thing to do in Covington is walk around Walmart and get on topix. In my opinion Roanoke's a much better place.
ann marie

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

you are so stupid Covington is no worse than any other damn city drugs are every where dumbass and the schools are fine.there Is plenty to do if you set your mind to it and stop bitching and moaning like you have a damn torch up your ass!jobs are scarce every where so if you one best bet is to keep it and stop whining the group of you idiots that complain what a crappy town we have and how there is no jobs wouldn't work if there were hundreds of jobs and you dick wads would be so happy if there was a beer joint on every corner and a club so you can shake your worthless asses then go home pass out wake up make more kids so you can get more benefits so shut up and stop blaming our town for your dumbasses and your bad choices!
really

West Augusta, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Say what lol are u in covington
wow

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Bloodfin_Wulf wrote:
<quoted text> This blokes right, the only thing to do in Covington is walk around Walmart and get on topix. In my opinion Roanoke's a much better place.
good grief if that's all you can find to do than you are in bad shape and full of shit there buddy just saying.
Say what lol

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Ann Marie sounds like you on a drug spree Covington sucks and stinks and had big drug problems crime everywhere lol. Take that idiot Kevin Baker Sr from mallow who had stand off with police in September that is a fine example of some idiot on drugs to much alcohol and likes to take young teenagers kayacking when he is how old 43 or 44 ewwww pervert city lol hopefully he is still in jail or going back to jail for his abusive behavior. You call Covington safe look at the murders here in this no horse town please donot move here.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>good grief if that's all you can find to do than you are in bad shape and full of shit there buddy just saying.
Actually I just have no interest in finding anything more to do, I'm out of town as often as possible.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Say what lol wrote:
Ann Marie sounds like you on a drug spree Covington sucks and stinks and had big drug problems crime everywhere lol. Take that idiot Kevin Baker Sr from mallow who had stand off with police in September that is a fine example of some idiot on drugs to much alcohol and likes to take young teenagers kayacking when he is how old 43 or 44 ewwww pervert city lol hopefully he is still in jail or going back to jail for his abusive behavior. You call Covington safe look at the murders here in this no horse town please donot move here.
always talking about kevin whats up he deny your old prune a$$? you really sound like a jealous hopeful whom he said no too .
Say what lol

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

my2centsmatters wrote:
<quoted text>
always talking about kevin whats up he deny your old prune a$$? you really sound like a jealous hopeful whom he said no too .
This would be my first time talking about this idiot hmmmm goes to show you he sucks. What are you kevin's ugly nasty wannabe girl friend who already has a husband now becareful there dear since a lot know who you are and how desperate he seems to be don't flatter yourself there sunshine your nasty uglyiness probably has vaginal rot and is atleast 48. If I were you I would move along I am sure he will abuse you as he has all of his women he loves to hit you know. For your information I am in my twenties like you wish you could be and why would I want his old ass for it is I who has turn him down. I know one of his xwives and girl friends they left his ass because of physical abuse and his nasty animal sexual behavior it is sick. So I guess you think men in their 40s should hang out with 18 and 19 year olds kayacking that is nasty cant he find anyone his age to hang with get a damn life already.
Tears

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Quit talking about my man for I need him and who is trying to steal my honey boo bear kevin is mine you hear mine all of you can find your own old big daddy. He pays for all my wants and needs if you think I am giving that up you can all kiss my tushy.
Crazy

Thaxton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

I like how one topic always turns into a new topic because someone gets butt hurt! This town is crappy, has been for awhile now. It has a big drug problem and murders have increased here latley. Anyone who cant face that fact about this place is in denial. Crappy town better off where you are at!
friday

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

ann marie wrote:
you are so stupid Covington is no worse than any other damn city drugs are every where dumbass and the schools are fine.there Is plenty to do if you set your mind to it and stop bitching and moaning like you have a damn torch up your ass!jobs are scarce every where so if you one best bet is to keep it and stop whining the group of you idiots that complain what a crappy town we have and how there is no jobs wouldn't work if there were hundreds of jobs and you dick wads would be so happy if there was a beer joint on every corner and a club so you can shake your worthless asses then go home pass out wake up make more kids so you can get more benefits so shut up and stop blaming our town for your dumbasses and your bad choices!
Amen-----
Tears

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Crazy wrote:
I like how one topic always turns into a new topic because someone gets butt hurt! This town is crappy, has been for awhile now. It has a big drug problem and murders have increased here latley. Anyone who cant face that fact about this place is in denial. Crappy town better off where you are at!
I was stating facts and obviously someone got offended by the truth oh well he is what he is and Covington is a sucky town.
To much laughing

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Everyone on this topix who lives in this town are stupid and need to get a life all there are probably drug heads and crack low lives who cares
Really hmmm

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

This topix is a real joke haha
Harrisonburg is better

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

kelly wrote:
im gonna visit soon to make sure its for me and my family, any thoughts on area jobs schools colleges ect im looking to move into a quiet nice set place I have friends in the areas they love it???
I wouldn't move to Covington unless you plan on working in the medical field or working at the mill.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Harrisonburg is better wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't move to Covington unless you plan on working in the medical field or working at the mill.
Even the medical field is sub par. Everyone I'm around that may need the info has instructions to take me to bath county or Roanoke, I refuse to go to Alleghany because of all of the problems people I know have had there.
Dont

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Don't come here to see the place. You'll regret it if you do. Run away
FREE INFORMATION

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

ann marie wrote:
I agree Ann Marie you are right on point couldn't have said it better myself!. This town isn't any worse than the next,drugs everywhere and now these day's you can get done in just walkin out the front door(80% of the time it's all in the company one keep's!). Benefit's! don't get me started on that shit!People depend on the government to damn much and in my opinion only people with job's should get benefit's!. Don't get me wrong if one needed assistance they should get help for like 3 month's just so they can get back on their feet. There's plenty to do around here and it doesn't have to involve getting trashed at the corner bar!. There's event's to go to all the time music,car show's,train rides in Clifton,high school ball game,fishing,hunting,hiking,ca mping,shall I go on!. Job's are around,but you gotta want a job first!. When you get a job you gotta show up then you can keep it til you find something better,had my job for ten year's never wanted to look for another. The job before that I kept six year's. To answer this topic I'd say Covington is all in what one makes it!.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Iron Gate Discussions

Search the Iron Gate Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
richard p 1 hr amanda 1
how long does he last 1 hr haha 4
Jenna Smith 1 hr Hahahaa 1
top male sl@#s of Covington 2 hr wondering 1
MWV Safety 3 hr Union 6
Leonta Gorham (Dec '12) 5 hr Boredom42 3
single gay guys in ahs or other surrounding hig... 8 hr looking for bf 1
•••
•••