Virus help or something? Desktop take...

Virus help or something? Desktop taken over?

Posted in the Iron Gate Forum

qudupyditusu

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 10, 2013
Virus help or something? Desktop taken over?My desktop was somehow changed by something (virus?) it changed the background to pink and there was an add for some random thing on it with links to websites. the Words appearence for my icons had a black backdrop thing now. I right click on background and go to properties and try to change the desktop background, but it wont allow me to change the picture, right now its just blue for some reason, like the option is there, its just a little darkened and im unable to click it. I have windows XP and down at the bottom right, where the icon thing is, the majority of that space is blue, and has four or five lil expand arrows, but none of my little toolbar/icon things are there, and when i click the expand arrow, it doesn, and shows more arrows. Also, it seems when i keep goin to different sites, i get Internet Explorer popping up randomly with random sites, like travel, credit card, and other. Please help if you know what to do. thx
degotabybohi

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 10, 2013
qudupyditusu wrote:
Virus help or something? Desktop taken over?My desktop was somehow changed by something (virus?) it changed the background to pink and there was an add for some random thing on it with links to websites. the Words appearence for my icons had a black backdrop thing now. I right click on background and go to properties and try to change the desktop background, but it wont allow me to change the picture, right now its just blue for some reason, like the option is there, its just a little darkened and im unable to click it. I have windows XP and down at the bottom right, where the icon thing is, the majority of that space is blue, and has four or five lil expand arrows, but none of my little toolbar/icon things are there, and when i click the expand arrow, it doesn, and shows more arrows. Also, it seems when i keep goin to different sites, i get Internet Explorer popping up randomly with random sites, like travel, credit card, and other. Please help if you know what to do. thx.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iron Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another baby wow 43 min Jennifer 44
Buck may 1 hr Mmmmmmmm 2
Carbon plant 3 hr Franks and Beans 16
Sherry Hosey wh()re 5 hr Haha 5
westrock (Oct '16) 6 hr laughing 93
Spring nursing home 6 hr Lisa 8
Social Worker, what a joke 8 hr I think 16

Iron Gate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance