Should Britain or should it not ratif...

Should Britain or should it not ratify the Lisbon Treaty?

Posted in the Iron Gate Forum

qiabernie

Buffalo, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Should Britain or should it not ratify the Lisbon Treaty?Gordon Brown is due to meet the leaders of France, Germany and Italy on January 29 to discuss the credit crisis, and he is reported to have said that more must be done to "ensure continued stability and to strengthen and deepen economic reform in Europe."
David Cameron said in an interview on Sunday that he wanted Britain, rather than Brussels, to decide on its social and jobs policy and suggested that a future Conservative government might try to reopen the Lisbon treaty even if every EU state had ratified it by then.
Gordon Brown has said however that if the Conservatives were to hold a referendum after the parliament had ratified the treaty, it would amount to renegotiating Britain's EU membership. So how bad would that be for Britain?
Certainly save the nation a great deal of money that it could spend more advantageously on is own internal problems.
gallup_702

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2013
qiabernie wrote:
Should Britain or should it not ratify the Lisbon Treaty?Gordon Brown is due to meet the leaders of France, Germany and Italy on January 29 to discuss the credit crisis, and he is reported to have said that more must be done to "ensure continued stability and to strengthen and deepen economic reform in Europe."
David Cameron said in an interview on Sunday that he wanted Britain, rather than Brussels, to decide on its social and jobs policy and suggested that a future Conservative government might try to reopen the Lisbon treaty even if every EU state had ratified it by then.
Gordon Brown has said however that if the Conservatives were to hold a referendum after the parliament had ratified the treaty, it would amount to renegotiating Britain's EU membership. So how bad would that be for Britain?
Certainly save the nation a great deal of money that it could spend more advantageously on is own internal problems..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info
John Christopher Sunol

Eastwood, Australia

#3 Dec 7, 2013
I think Britain has to much to loose joining this treaty but I think that it will find that it will have to ratify this treaty.
Eu is become one nation under this tresty of Lisbon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iron Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for wondering 2 min Wondering 19
Go fund me 55 min covington 33
guys who f**k preagant girls 1 hr bud drinker 1
good girls 2 hr I hate you 4
snakeszzzzzz 2 hr Karl Childers 2
Rodney Bocook 4 hr Rodney 3
hand job tonite 4 hr JOHN WILMER 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iron Gate Mortgages