The one at sunoco
Banging Kayla

Elkton, VA

#4 Mar 18, 2014
She bangin me at the Texaco, y'all jealous riiiiiight
Kayla

Lynchburg, VA

#5 Mar 18, 2014
Clearly "Banging Kayla".. You are a dumbass. You probably don't even have a clue who I am, and since I'm sure I know who posted this.. For everyones information I am only "messing" with one person. Im not a slut or your typical every day easy lay.
Kayla

Lynchburg, VA

#6 Mar 18, 2014
And if you're so worried about who I'm with, how about you ask me? Since you know where I work and all.
Kayla

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Mar 18, 2014
I'm not being rude or hateful, but if anyone is so curious about my life.. Then please feel free to ask me. Im an honest person, I guarantee you'll get the truth.
C-WARN

Warm Springs, VA

#8 Mar 22, 2014
Kayla, If they asked they wouldn't get the sad & pathetic dose of gratification (they thrive on) like they would from making up a more interesting tale that distracts them from the tragic truth of faults & mistakes in their own miserable lives. Avoidance at all cost to feel better...... Just my opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iron Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is princess white??? 1 hr whattt 4
Ian Altizer 1 hr whattt 6
Flooding 1 hr Zero Fawks 10
looking for good man in c.f. 3 hr DaveS 5
Something nice for a change. 7 hr Nyx 2
Brandon loan (Aug '15) 7 hr Im me 21
equation 8 hr Car Sales 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iron Gate Mortgages