First Prev
of 6
Next Last
TWN

Covington, VA

#1 Oct 3, 2013
These has become a nightmare in some dept already.
Sally

Covington, VA

#2 Oct 3, 2013
Ha, oh well, sorry for y'all! Best start standing up for USW or continue to pay dearly!
hahaha

Covington, VA

#3 Oct 3, 2013
AMEN!!!!!! Sally USW OR CONTINUE TO PAY ITS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE MEADWESTVACO ABOUT TO TAKE OVER AND CONTROL EVERYTHING JUST WHAT THEY BEEN WAITING FOR.
give it up

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2013
Isn't that what most employers do? If you have a problem with the job, there are hundreds of people out there waiting to come to work there!!
Frank

Covington, VA

#5 Oct 3, 2013
Sally wrote:
Ha, oh well, sorry for y'all! Best start standing up for USW or continue to pay dearly!
Sally, you are a complete and total retard. It's evident every time you speak. WTF does the USW have to do with 12 hour shifts? Go make your husband's supper!
Combat kitty

Lerona, WV

#6 Oct 3, 2013
I eat poopie
Medic kitty

Covington, VA

#7 Oct 3, 2013
Combat kitty wrote:
I eat poopie
that's not healthy.
Relaxin

Covington, VA

#8 Oct 3, 2013
Sittin at home on my 7 day break . F$$$ all the crybabies !!!!!!
Sally

Covington, VA

#9 Oct 3, 2013
Well WESTVACO don't give a shit. It's all about money baby. 12 hr. shifts are ruff. No I am not retarded, I have lots good sence. We come out at 2 pm baby. Love it. USW is smart and they know what works for the employees. USW is always right!
Relaxin

Covington, VA

#10 Oct 3, 2013
You and USW can suck it Sally !!!!! are 1 dumb c$nt Sally
tom

Falls Church, VA

#11 Oct 3, 2013
Sally you need to go back to bed where your most used at. Your usw has been nothing but trouble to this area. We all need to come together or salley won't be here.
Frank

Covington, VA

#12 Oct 3, 2013
Sally wrote:
Well WESTVACO don't give a shit. It's all about money baby. 12 hr. shifts are ruff. No I am not retarded, I have lots good sence. We come out at 2 pm baby. Love it. USW is smart and they know what works for the employees. USW is always right!
Sally has good "sence". Ha ha, I rest my case.
Frank

Covington, VA

#13 Oct 3, 2013
Combat kitty wrote:
I eat poopie
So does Sally.
Nastradamous

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2013
Salary buy-out in 2014. Watch out MWV hourly.
Hmm

Falls Church, VA

#15 Oct 4, 2013
Better stop crying, or quit the job. More people need a job around here than MWV employees. 12 hours is nothing. Your just spoiled rotten.
Grand

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Oct 4, 2013
Obviously hmm doesnt work there. 12 hours sucks. Sure you get 7 days off but thats not even a guarantee. Give me my 8 hour shifts any day. We are not spoiled we are gettin screwed and the only thing people are seeing is the time off. the union is not all to blame I belong to usw and think that cpu can do some good but need to pick there battles and start fighting back more. But in the end the company is gonna do whatever they see fit to save a buck and we all better look out.
JOE

Covington, VA

#17 Oct 4, 2013
Sally wrote:
Question What department do you work in? Cause while you are braggin about coming out with to all daylight workers jobs are about to be done away with.
Jimmy

Covington, VA

#18 Oct 4, 2013
Some jealous people in this thread.
Hmm

Washington, DC

#19 Oct 4, 2013
Hey Grand. Can tell u wouldn't last bagging groceries. What's the big deal about 12 hours. Working sucks all together. It isn't supposed to be convenient. It's a job. And no, I don't need to work there.
Grand

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Oct 5, 2013
Hmm your too funny man. Imma leave it at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iron Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little warning for a new boss 22 min Magstheflag 2
Bored af 4 hr BestMouthInTheSouth 5
amy kibbe (Jan '13) 5 hr hollaback 4
Erika Kincaid 5 hr so want her 4
Sexy Clifton men 5 hr just wondering 19
Michael brown 9 hr Cole 1
where is post for high ackers 12 hr FACTS 2

Iron Gate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance