First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmmfao

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Haha What you know about this trash heard she ain't nothing but a liar cheater and man abuser she abused Andy craft all the time when they were together glad he left her ass he is with Amanda and they are doing very well and Andy seems like he is getting his SHIT together and happy
lmao

Lexington, NC

#2 Mar 10, 2014
Amanda grow up dumb ass quit trying to act like someone else!
lmmfao

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2014
Amanda who you got the wrong one trash po white trash u slushy bitch
hmmm

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2014
Guess What she is fat as SHIT glad her husband left her ass all she is is drama and always starting SHIT Andy don't want her ass
thunking

Deerfield, VA

#5 Mar 12, 2014
Aint she chick messing round with that old grover ford guy
hmmm

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2014
Who's that
ooops

Deerfield, VA

#7 Mar 14, 2014
Shes messing with him?yuck if thats true guess the meet me behind honda dealership bandit has struck again
wtf

Spruce Pine, NC

#8 Mar 14, 2014
The stephanie I know is married to Andy craft but left him for a guy and moved out of state but I hear her and her husband suppose to be getting back together anyone know if this is true just asking
lady rebel

Burke, VA

#9 Mar 17, 2014
I hope Andy and his wife do get back togethe nobody likes that girl he is with I heard she won't. Even let Andy Talk to his 5 year old son. This girl doesn't have a heart.
Amanda munsey

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2014
For one that's not his son it's Thomas creamers and summer rubles they used him to babysit. Andy don't have no kids. And him and his wife will never be together again he loves me or he would have never came back to me his brother took him to look for me.you just wanna cause drama. Well go ahead if it entertains u and keeps u outta trouble more power to you. I have nothing better to do than read them.hahaha Andy's gonna have a baby with me and whoever keeps starting the SHIT I can't have kids and Andy can't have kids we have paper work dumbasses we both went and got checked. So get to know us before u spread SHIT u know nothing about
lady rebel

Alexandria, VA

#12 Mar 18, 2014
U No from What. I heard Andy adopted. That little. Boy he had him since he was born that's the onlyfather he knows and Yes I No u real well Andy deserve. Better than u think u do slept with every Tom dick and Harry hard to tell What u got I wouldn't Touch u with a ten foot pole nasturtium
Stefanie Craft

Loudon, TN

#13 Mar 18, 2014
Yes its his wife....and I did say wife! Lets see bet you won't talk shit about his son to his face because he would knock your teeth out...second please quit making profiles of my husband on Facebook trying to talk to me because I blocked you.Your so insecure skankasaurus and I'm 800 miles away...nice to know I have that impact on you...lmfao...and yes lady rebel...andy did adopt him...
Miss Spell

Elkton, VA

#14 Mar 18, 2014
I believe the Skankasaurus Rex went extinct some 65 million years ago when the great Skankslayer Asteroid collided with the Earth.
Amanda munsey

United States

#15 Mar 18, 2014
For one Andy never adopted that child he took him as his when he was with you and if he adopted him u be getting child support and it makes that family look like west Virginians when u say it's his because it's your daughters son What did he sleep with your daughter were.and for one Andy says he regrets that family all the time and he talks SHIT about jhonny anyways saying y'all would never do anything and that it was not his child Andy has no kids so just stop if he did he'd be a father and go and take care of them so quit running your mouths or are u jealous.I got ur man I'M giving him everything he needs you don't bother me running your mouth and no u don't intimidate me we are getting ready to move to a very nice house and have a child he's even fixing a baby room up with shelves on the wall with dirt bike stuff and we have a crib and all the baby SHIT we need. We r very happy and Stef if your so happy with your man why u up on here saying SHIT get a life he don't want your fat nasty ass back and when I go to take this test I will be sure to get your address and mail it to u keep believing your lies
Stefanie Craft

Loudon, TN

#16 Mar 18, 2014
Your as dumb as you look and sound!You only get child support when you go apply for it dumb ass.You make no sense when you speak! You sure put alot of words in his mouth...lol sucks to have your life texting me on Facebook talking about your worried other bitches are trying to break yall up...poor you suck it up sunshine because you don't know the half of what goes on...sucks to be you...
Amanda munsey

United States

#17 Mar 18, 2014
You can keep the craft name all u want to I'll have it to don't nothing go on I could give a SHIT less What u talk about with his mother he's never by himself he always wants me to go with him let people keep filling you with lies idc What anybody says until I see it happen and people have proof whether he's talking to u or whatever I will never believe it. And your the one that couldn't trust him because you wouldn't even let him have his own profile on Facebook.trust issues. Much hahaha he is going to divorce u just like he said he wants to see the look on your face when he signs them divorce papers. Byebye
Stefanie Craft

Loudon, TN

#18 Mar 18, 2014
Lmao that's why you post on his and yours acting like him....and you put the pictures up...lol he don't regardless I have a life to live don't have time for you kiddo...but I'll be seeing you soon...kuddos dogface trust there's not a jealous bone in my body over you ...nothing there to be jealous over...love giving my leftovers to u...haha bye bye
lady rebel

Silver Spring, MD

#20 Mar 18, 2014
Yea Amanda it's all over Covington. How u r snitching. Why can't. U leave the drama. Alone it seems like that is all u r good for trouble
Amanda munsey

United States

#21 Mar 18, 2014
Bitch u don't know me for one for two only dumbasses who like drama believe lies.for three put your name so I can bitch slap your ass. Are u my parents do u tell me What to do no so mind your own What I do is my buisness not yours I can't help What people hear can I know all they can do is believe it or not. I am me I know What I do I don't have spy's out here keeping an I on me I'M not that popular or am I I mean goddamn is that people's life watching What I do get a life.
Amanda craft Andy craft

United States

#22 Mar 18, 2014
Hahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iron Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fill in the blank... 41 min sleeping 7
well done! 8 hr sperm cell 1
McDonalds 9 hr Shaquon 1
so called Christians 10 hr KeepItReal 2
U know me 12 hr Goober 1
night shift girl at 220 gas station 14 hr Theyknowme 11
Rockys New Girl 15 hr question 2
More from around the web

Iron Gate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE