United States

#1 May 31, 2014
Herd alot of rumors that the are coming back in truth to that
Fred Zepplin

Covington, VA

#2 May 31, 2014
mwv worker wrote:
You sound like you need to go back to school. "In truth to that". Moron!
TWN

Covington, VA

#3 May 31, 2014
Everyone is worried about 12 hours shifts. The real thing that should be first is everyone getting together and Join the existing union and put your differences aside until after we get a contract. Or you wont have to worry about 12 hours shifts. I heard today if we go back to 12 hours they was gonna change the attendance policy where if you miss 4 days for any reason you will be terminated. Dr excuses don't matter still count as days missed. But I guess you don't care about that cause all u worry about is being off for 7 days. if you want all your time off quit and let the people who want to work work.
funny

Silver Spring, MD

#4 Jun 1, 2014
That just be 12 hours for the clean up man will sit on his azz while people get drafted to do there job.
Leonitus

Covington, VA

#5 Jun 1, 2014
mwv worker wrote:
You sound black. Am I right?
May

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Jun 2, 2014
Black, white, green or purple doesn't matter. Color doesn't have anything to do with this matter. Westvaco can do anything it wants. If you want all this time off, you need to get a different job. 12 hr. Shifts aren't for everyone. Stop being so damn childish and racist.
Mwv worker

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Jun 2, 2014
Are you try to say Blacks the only ones who has some smarts about this matter? We'll let me tell you this, Iam WHITE.
HaHa

Covington, VA

#8 Jun 2, 2014
Yeah you losers who wants time off??? what are you thinking????? Nobody likes time off to spend with their families or doing things outside of work. You need to agree with these close-mind miserable idiots. Because they obviously have horrible home lives to want to live in MWV. I mean who thinks working 7 days in a row and 24 or more days a month is a bad idea. I mean come on people listen to the company suck a$$es
You8one2

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2014
The 12 hour shift bullshit is gone forever. Rumors may circulate, but the subject is dead. Those who want it so bad should just find a 12 hr shift job.
HaHa

Covington, VA

#10 Jun 2, 2014
Hay look there is 1 of the geniuses now. Really, how do you get so stupid. Were you born this
Way or do you have to work at it everyday. And if you think they are gone forever you are sadly mistaken. As I'm sure you are with most things you think about.
Leonitus

Covington, VA

#11 Jun 2, 2014
Mwv worker wrote:
Are you try to say Blacks the only ones who has some smarts about this matter? We'll let me tell you this, Iam WHITE.
You just speak like a black person with the broken English. I happen to be black myself. If you were black I was going to suggest that you try to use a little better grammar and not try to sound like some ghetto thug. It's embarrassing when my race speaks this way and I want it to stop. Were you raised by black people?
jbb

Covington, VA

#12 Jun 2, 2014
Leonitus wrote:
<quoted text>
You just speak like a black person with the broken English. I happen to be black myself. If you were black I was going to suggest that you try to use a little better grammar and not try to sound like some ghetto thug. It's embarrassing when my race speaks this way and I want it to stop. Were you raised by black people?
people like u is the reason the mill don't hire blacks.
Leonitus

Covington, VA

#13 Jun 2, 2014
jbb wrote:
<quoted text>people like u is the reason the mill don't hire blacks.
I'm black and I work at the mill. I just choose to speak properly instead of all of this ebonic nonsense. That's my only point.
Mwv worker

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Jun 3, 2014
Who is speaking Ebonics ? I don't see anything on here .
Fred Zepplin

Covington, VA

#15 Jun 3, 2014
I don't hear ebonics. I just hear uneducated window lickers.
Free Speech

Hatfield, MA

#16 Jun 3, 2014
You8one2 wrote:
The 12 hour shift bullshit is gone forever. Rumors may circulate, but the subject is dead. Those who want it so bad should just find a 12 hr shift job.
Sorry about your luck, but the subject is not dead. Those who want it so bad are the majority of MWV workers. So when 12hr. shifts return, you go find you another job.
Dexter Morgan

Covington, VA

#17 Jun 3, 2014
We wouldn't be in this situation if the tards on number one had not f**ked it up for everyone else. I like how the entire mill gets punished for one department's incompetence.
dennis

Covington, VA

#18 Jun 3, 2014
Dexter Morgan wrote:
We wouldn't be in this situation if the tards on number one had not f**ked it up for everyone else. I like how the entire mill gets punished for one department's incompetence.
the assoiciate members didnt want 12 hours because MANDOOZER did come up with it. All this seperation mess came about because of one person and he left us all to go on salary. Anyone want to guess his name? huh guess
Danny

United States

#19 Jun 3, 2014
Eights do make it hard to have a family life and if we have the chance to get it back then that will be awesome. We on number 1 want it back and from what I hear the majority of the rest of the mill does to. But, we will have to give something up to get it!!
murph

Charleston, WV

#20 Jun 6, 2014
Its disgusting that they have time to play board games and all that rather than take time to meet and resolve such a big issue with morale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iron Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double C 1 hr wont last 3
Michelle Thompson 4 hr SickOfThisCrap 4
John Wilmer 6 hr theREALJww 6
im john wilmer and i need a woman dammit 14 hr theREALJww 4
CF 2million dollars wasted 21 hr for real 16
Happy Thanksgiving 22 hr lol 11
Whitte Trash! Jul '17 Wondering 2

Iron Gate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance