just sayin

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Jan 7, 2014
What she did to Cody was so wrong. Now acting like mommy of the year when her habits about killed that baby!
b urself

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jan 7, 2014
Leave Haley alone everyone makes bad choices in life so let her name out your lipes!!@
Fku

Staunton, VA

#4 Jan 7, 2014
just sayin wrote:
What she did to Cody was so wrong. Now acting like mommy of the year when her habits about killed that baby!
Cody is no mister innocent and my son is 100%perfect so get over it I kno I made mistakes and can't take them back now but I do see my son almost everyday and live for him so go find someone else to talk about that's really doin sumthin Cody deserves no tears he was doin the shit too so fuck u get a life my son is none of u or anyone elses concern or me I stay to myself
1x3x1x2

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jan 7, 2014
Like sands through the hour glass so are the days of our lives.
OMG

Covington, VA

#6 Jan 7, 2014
I don't even know this girl. Actually I think we may have had a math class together in high-school. I remember her being pretty, I've heard she has made some bad decisions in her life but damn people haven't we all? I mean I get on this site when I can't sleep or am so desperately bored in the wee hours and this girl's name is always on here. It is ridiculous and most likely the same person re-posting this over and over again. So someone has an obsession or is jealous as hell and needs to get their life straight, and not worry about her's.
Ccb

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Jan 9, 2014
Stacy is the real hoe, always wit different dudes like every other day! But yea Haeley b fu**** for pills, FACTS!
just sayin

Harrisonburg, VA

#8 Jan 9, 2014
If Cody did the same things as you,that means you're no better than him,so why should Cody not get to see that child? And Cody wasn't pregnant doing.. anything ha!! Nobody said he was perfect, but you sure ain't either!
But

Covington, VA

#9 Jan 9, 2014
But if he was there with his pregnant girlfriend doing it with and providing it for her, then yes he is just as bad if not worse. She was an addict, plus hormonal, stressed probably out of her mind from all of it. He should have helped her stop not done it with her. He is THE POS.
hahaha

Oxon Hill, MD

#10 Jan 9, 2014
But wrote:
But if he was there with his pregnant girlfriend doing it with and providing it for her, then yes he is just as bad if not worse. She was an addict, plus hormonal, stressed probably out of her mind from all of it. He should have helped her stop not done it with her. He is THE POS.
^^^ is this dumbass serious? Hahahaha obviously you're as stupid as she is.
just sayin

Harrisonburg, VA

#11 Jan 16, 2014
Wow, so she makes mistakes that could of actually killed the child, and gets a second chance. He did the exact same things as her supposedky, except he was never pregnant, and he doesn't get a second chance? Thats lame
Lol

Covington, VA

#12 Jan 16, 2014
She was a junky slut before she got knocked up!
Yuck

Faber, VA

#13 Jan 27, 2014
Use to be a nice girl, now claims to be clean but still fu*** guys for pills- fact! She was a gorgeous girl now just trashy!
wtf

Prairie Village, KS

#14 Jan 29, 2014
You guys who wanna talk sh** about haeley obviously have no lives, i mean i dont understand where u get off bashn people... u wanna sit here and talk shit and not post ur name is a lil trashy and pu*sy if i should say so myself... do us all a favor and go f*** yourselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iron Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy depriest in rehab! 22 min C8o8p8 7
Massage chick 42 min Double c 3
walmart rhonda (Jul '15) 1 hr Get a room 12
Bud Sizemore 2 hr Use to know him 10
Worst restaurants in Covington? 2 hr Trey Lesher 5
Grand jury stephanie Hicks 3 hr Get a life 148
The King Of Topix 3 hr Really 41

Iron Gate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance