Four students accused in beating deat...

Four students accused in beating deaths of two deer

There are 9 comments on the KEYE-TV Austin story from Dec 18, 2007, titled Four students accused in beating deaths of two deer. In it, KEYE-TV Austin reports that:

Four high school students in the small West Texas town of Iraan have been accused in the beating deaths of two deer trapped on a baseball field on campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEYE-TV Austin.

skipper

Miramar Beach, FL

#1 Dec 18, 2007
no mention of PETA ...........yet

Since: Oct 07

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2007
It was self-defense. The deer tried to rob the students of their Bambi lunch boxes. One of the frightened students then took a baseball bat and homered deer nuts over the leftfield fence. As of yet, no charges have been filed against the deer nuts.
dumbfounded

Kerrville, TX

#3 Dec 21, 2007
No, these are not "good kids" - they are very "disturbed children" and need HELP!
From Iraan

Midland, TX

#4 Dec 29, 2007
But they were remorseful?? That is just because they got caught. The game warden and other officials refuse to punish these kids because of who they are and who there parents are, that is the real truth. There were puddles of blood where these animals were beaten and other evidence that they refuse to show the public. Is human lives next for these 4 boys? That is a question that needs to be asked. The people who refuse to punish these kids, can they be held liable if these boys take to human life next. They must want to make national headlines because they refuse to do anything now. It is sad for this small town, and a lot of people are ashamed to be from Iraan.
DUH-ANTI-ATHEIST

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2007
Damn , I am glad they never saw me trying to push my sheep off the cliff.. YA hear me..?? he kept backing up to me... thank god for rubber boots.. I nearly lost the feller.... haahhaha

OPIS-TO-CLIFF.....
james perry rodeo clown

El Paso, TX

#6 Jan 22, 2008
thes boys tht killed and beat yhe helpless deer will nt play college football in texas james ptheir football career is over in texaserry world champion rodeo clown elpaso texas
Iraan resident

United States

#7 Dec 2, 2009
honestly this kids arnt as bad as it was made out to be yes these kids were wrong but it was bad judgement and it has alot to do with us having nothing for them to do I remeber being in high school here and all you can do is drive around in circle can you honestly say that you wouldent get bored in a town that is exactly one mile from one end to the other we dont even have a sonic LIKE I said it wasent right but these kids arent bad they just made bad decisions doesent everyone it is kinda like drinking and driving we know there is a possiblity that we could kill a person but we still do it
Cowboy Brokeback

Buffalo, NY

#8 Dec 3, 2009
Don't y'all know thas'a high school varsity sport in Texas?
Brenda from San Angelo

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 27, 2010
I can't believe you're making excuses for these kids. Just because you're bored isn't a reason to kill something. If you don't like the town then get out, but don't use it as an excuse for your behavior. I agree with others...kill animals now...are people next? Of course, I'm sure you'll have an excuse for that too. These kids did something awful and need to pay for it...no excuses! Charges should be brought on them and they need to learn a lesson.
Iraan resident wrote:
honestly this kids arnt as bad as it was made out to be yes these kids were wrong but it was bad judgement and it has alot to do with us having nothing for them to do I remeber being in high school here and all you can do is drive around in circle can you honestly say that you wouldent get bored in a town that is exactly one mile from one end to the other we dont even have a sonic LIKE I said it wasent right but these kids arent bad they just made bad decisions doesent everyone it is kinda like drinking and driving we know there is a possiblity that we could kill a person but we still do it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iraan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mortenson Construction (Feb '16) Jun '16 Lol 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Marilu Garcia- Sanchez (Jan '16) May '16 Pedro 8
HEY COON, wanna fight May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Taxpayers Revenge 1
Monica Bustos (Feb '16) Feb '16 MonicaNeedsSoap 1
Travel Baseball (Feb '16) Feb '16 PAR21 1

Iraan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iraan Mortgages