Driving Teacher Accused Of DUI During...

Driving Teacher Accused Of DUI During Lesson

There are 4 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Mar 6, 2008, titled Driving Teacher Accused Of DUI During Lesson. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

A driving instructor accused of being drunk while teaching a lesson in Ipswich pleaded not guilty on Thursday, WCVB-TV in Boston reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

sam

Trenton, NJ

#1 Mar 8, 2008
well not for nothing but I see how some of these kids drive now a days, heck I'd want a few just to calm my nerves before getting into a vehical too! None the less maybe he should not be teaching drivers ed... Then again maybe he was drinking the night before, only he really knows the truth..
beckster

Highspire, PA

#2 Mar 8, 2008
SOUNDS LIKE THIS GUY IS BEING RAILROADED BIG TIME!!! ISPWHICH MUST REALLY BE HARD UP FOR MONEY!!!!
Critic

San Diego, CA

#3 Mar 8, 2008
Maybe his last name ought to be changed to frick'n "Whiskey"!

The predominantly Irish heritage that bestows most of the state of Massachusetts, has also inherited their widespread addiction and thirst for liquor. Nice...where's the frick'n Blarneystone?
Joel

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 9, 2008
We will see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ipswich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Professor's complaint over gay rights roils Gor... Apr 11 misbehaved 5
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Georgetown Mar 28 VictorOrians 1
News Firm again seeks to grow medical marijuana in B... Mar '17 Pittsfield ma res... 1
For rents (Sep '16) Sep '16 NewToBeverly 1
Essex County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Daniel 2
Anyone remember the Foley's? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Caboose 1
3 some ? (Mar '16) Apr '16 adam-jay 2

Ipswich Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ipswich Mortgages