Erin Leary and Jason Foster

Aug 8, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston Herald

But shortly after 11 a.m. that day, the SUV Kelly Ann Barber, 19, was driving rolled over on Route 1 north in Revere, killing Jason Foster, 17, of Ipswich and Erin Leary, 16, of Hull.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2009
Anonymous

Newburyport, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

I love you Jason <3
a friend

Hanover, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

Judged:

rip erin, i miss you soo much. schools not gonna be the same. in a way im kinda scared to go back now without you there... this wasnt right at all, and it still feels soo unreal. we had our ups and downs, but by the end of the day we always gave eachother a smile. you were by far the best person to debate with in history... or for that matter any sunject. or in math "leary, on the floor!" everydayy man. haha you were legit THE socail butterfly. you never stuck with one group of people. you said goodmorning to everyoneee. and when someone looked down you always tried to cheer them up. 6 years, i knew you for. and each year you kept getting nicer and nicer. you never let anyone ever put you down. and you treated everyone like ur bestfriend. in some ways. im forever going to remember, you deffinately changed my life for the good. thank you so much for everything you've done for me. rest easy baby girl! <3
a friend

Ipswich, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

RIP jason and Erin
we will never forget you
family friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

It's so different without you, Erin. I try to feel your spirit. You gave so much and influenced so many in your short years. We love you.
audrey tucker

Ipswich, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

haooy birthday jason. i miss you. i think of you every day. this year would havr been so mutch better and easyer if you were here ill see you again my friend

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Ipswich News Video

•••
•••

Ipswich Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ipswich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE