Erin Leary and Jason Foster

Erin Leary and Jason Foster

There are 5 comments on the Boston Herald story from Aug 8, 2009, titled Erin Leary and Jason Foster. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

But shortly after 11 a.m. that day, the SUV Kelly Ann Barber, 19, was driving rolled over on Route 1 north in Revere, killing Jason Foster, 17, of Ipswich and Erin Leary, 16, of Hull.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

Anonymous

Newburyport, MA

#1 Aug 9, 2009
I love you Jason <3
a friend

Hanover, MA

#2 Aug 9, 2009
rip erin, i miss you soo much. schools not gonna be the same. in a way im kinda scared to go back now without you there... this wasnt right at all, and it still feels soo unreal. we had our ups and downs, but by the end of the day we always gave eachother a smile. you were by far the best person to debate with in history... or for that matter any sunject. or in math "leary, on the floor!" everydayy man. haha you were legit THE socail butterfly. you never stuck with one group of people. you said goodmorning to everyoneee. and when someone looked down you always tried to cheer them up. 6 years, i knew you for. and each year you kept getting nicer and nicer. you never let anyone ever put you down. and you treated everyone like ur bestfriend. in some ways. im forever going to remember, you deffinately changed my life for the good. thank you so much for everything you've done for me. rest easy baby girl! <3
a friend

Ipswich, MA

#3 Aug 10, 2009
RIP jason and Erin
we will never forget you
family friend

Somerville, MA

#4 Oct 4, 2009
It's so different without you, Erin. I try to feel your spirit. You gave so much and influenced so many in your short years. We love you.
audrey tucker

Medford, MA

#5 Oct 26, 2009
haooy birthday jason. i miss you. i think of you every day. this year would havr been so mutch better and easyer if you were here ill see you again my friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ipswich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 29
News Suspicious Device Forces Evacuation Of Beverly ... Jun '16 Say Cheese Morons 1
3 some ? Apr '16 adam-jay 2
News Hank Investigates: Leased Solar Panels Mar '16 Chris collings 1
Review: Topsfield Shell (Dec '15) Dec '15 rubiconrider 1
Head basketball coach (Oct '15) Oct '15 From a former player 1
News Doyon School in Ipswich chooses interim principal (Jun '11) May '15 Ipswich watch dog 2

Ipswich Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ipswich Mortgages