Ipswich homicide investigation continues

State police combed the woods and property around the Majestic Dragon restaurant yesterday, searching for clues into Ipswich's first homicide in more than three decades. Full Story
LLC

Chelmsford, MA

#1 Oct 1, 2011
What in the hell happened? Tony was a wonderful guy! Why not just take the money and get the hell outta there? Cut phone lines? Confused...
Ipswich person

Flushing, NY

#2 Oct 2, 2011
LLC wrote:
What in the hell happened? Tony was a wonderful guy! Why not just take the money and get the hell outta there? Cut phone lines? Confused...
He was a great man !!! Did they cut lines?
LLC

Chelmsford, MA

#3 Oct 2, 2011
Apparently...so sad. Reports say it was well planned. No word of any suspects or motives. It's all so shocking. Tony? I'll never understand it...

“owner of Hearts 'n Flowers”

Since: Oct 11

New Bedford, MA

#4 Oct 16, 2011
has anyone heard of updated news on this case? I live in Ipswich and haven't heard any thing concrete. We also just had a robbery at a local Cumberland Farms..could it be related?
jacqui c

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2011
what has happened to sweet little Ipswich?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ipswich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
Dogs Locked in Cars and Essex Police do NOTHING Sep 1 HCJ1215 1
Burger King Homo Pick-Up Aug 29 Just Curious 6
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Yard Sale 10 Dearborn 8/9 -9:00-3 Aug '14 Brynk 1
Union College president takes part in Ice Bucke... Aug '14 Call Me Stupid 1
DA: College kid going to jail over 'knockout' p... Aug '14 Does Four 1
•••

Ipswich News Video

•••
•••

Ipswich Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ipswich People Search