Iowa elected official honored by Whit...

Iowa elected official honored by White House

There are 3 comments on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from May 25, 2013, titled Iowa elected official honored by White House. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

An elected official in eastern Iowa is the recipient of a White House honor given to openly gay, lesbian and transgendered public officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 May 25, 2013
Harvey would be so happy that, despite all the fierce and sometimes deadly opposition, we haven't given up on ourselves.

Thank you, Mr. President, for "evolving".
Orem

Durham, NC

#3 May 26, 2013
Most Righteous Mayor wrote:
I wonder when our queer loving President will invite Jerry Sandusky to the White Man's House to be "honored"?
Whoop Whoop
Little Oakland Annie

Martinez, CA

#4 May 26, 2013
Most Righteous Mayor wrote:
I wonder when our queer loving President will invite Jerry Sandusky to the White Man's House to be "honored"?
About the same time you stop being an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa City duplex fire causes $75,000 in damage;... Aug 12 Elise Gingerich 1
News Clinton to make boosting wages central to her e... Jul '15 Rebel Fighter 23
News Wall Street Is Betting on Bush and Clinton Jul '15 Eleanor 1
News Hillary Clinton: Crisis in Greece "a tragedy" Jul '15 Le Jimbo 16
News Relatives of mother slain by Iowa officer deman... May '15 Will Dockery 1
Marine Vet James Miller model citizen in Johnso... May '15 Gen Useless Grant 2
News Iowa City summer bus schedule will soon take ef... May '15 school taken out ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iowa City Mortgages