Road crews battle weather, economy

Road crews battle weather, economy

There are 1 comment on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Road crews battle weather, economy. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Call it Hamburger Helper for roads. Road commissions are making salt go further by mixing it with sand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

El Barracho

Denver, CO

#1 Nov 15, 2008
What kind of bloody weather have they battled yet this fall?? I believe that this was an issue the previous year, so why is it a issue this year as well? I seems as if the director of the road commission is to bloody lazy to do his job or look ahead to the future. I for one am getting pretty sick of all this petty whinning. Shut up and get to work you lazy fu<kers!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ionia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A public hearing to consider the possible parol... Jun 29 Soobilly 1
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '17 family 24
Presumed illegal gambling ring draws large crowds (Mar '15) Jan '16 Dave 2
HIgh Speed Internet in Portland - is cable avai... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bnaielohim 1
News Outbreak of stomach ailments at Ionia prison (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kelly 2
News From clean record to life in prison for player ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kelly 1
Chris Updyke is spreading STD (May '14) May '15 Jim Rowley Ionia Mi 7

Ionia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ionia Mortgages