Child struck by mother's vehicle in driveway

A 2-year-old boy is in a hospital after police say his mother accidentally backed her vehicle over him in a driveway. Full Story
Just wondering

Ionia, MI

#1 May 7, 2008
Any update on Blake's condition???
ionia

Greenville, MI

#2 May 8, 2008
thats what i was wondering?
Jenny

Byron Center, MI

#3 May 9, 2008
Same here?????
curious

Walled Lake, MI

#4 May 14, 2008
Update, please? Been praying for him.
asa

Harvard, IL

#5 May 18, 2008
curious wrote:
Update, please? Been praying for him.
incase noone has heard blake from the papers i have read is improving but they cant tell right now if he will make a full recovery. donations are going on to help pay for the expenses. I believe you can make a donation to independent bank if you wanted to help out

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#6 May 18, 2008
IONIA COUNTY -- A 2-year-old boy was released from Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital on Friday, nearly two weeks after he was hurt when he accidentally was run over by his mother's pickup. Sally Lance backed over her son, Blake Guild, after **** him off at her parents' house on May 5. The boy ran out of his grandparents' house to give his mother one final hug, and Lance did not see him, authorities said.

From The Grand Rapids Press-05/17/08- good news!!
Just wondering

Greenville, MI

#7 May 30, 2008
Gentle Taz wrote:
IONIA COUNTY -- A 2-year-old boy was released from Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital on Friday, nearly two weeks after he was hurt when he accidentally was run over by his mother's pickup. Sally Lance backed over her son, Blake Guild, after **** him off at her parents' house on May 5. The boy ran out of his grandparents' house to give his mother one final hug, and Lance did not see him, authorities said.
From The Grand Rapids Press-05/17/08- good news!!
Thank you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ionia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Thu Ann 126
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 12 Sybil 95
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
Browns are still Clowns (Mar '13) Aug 22 Saranac freaks 4
Updyke's Suck (Nov '13) Aug 22 Gregg 3
Do they drug test Saranac Teachers? (Aug '11) Aug 22 Chris Updyke 5
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
•••
Ionia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ionia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ionia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••