Man attacks another with machete in Ionia Co.

A 47-year-old Greenville man is recovering after being attacked by a man with a machete early Sunday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pabts Blue Ribbon

Holland, MI

#1 Jul 13, 2008
There is no way I was a contributer
Jose Quervo

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2008
Well it wasn't me!

Don't look at me.
Eddie

Whitehall, MI

#3 Jul 13, 2008
Troopers are from the State Police.

Deputies are from the Sheriffs Dept.

Neither like being called the other!
Mad Dog

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Jul 13, 2008
I was at the park!
mwal

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Jul 13, 2008
BANG!
problem over.
Tpak

Encino, CA

#6 Jul 13, 2008
I'll bet,white trash

“Be Respectful”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids

#7 Jul 13, 2008
The suspect was arrested for doing great bodily harm less than murder. My guess is that murder was the intent.

It's a crazy world out there.
Chris Frizzell

Caledonia, MI

#8 Jul 13, 2008
Guy must have been trying to steal his meth.
my two cents

Greenville, MI

#9 Jul 13, 2008
Since this took place in Orleans, they must have been fighting over the same woman/sister or cousin.

“...all but 6...UNLESS”

Since: Mar 08

The Merry Ol Land Of Oz

#10 Jul 13, 2008
Jose Quervo wrote:
Well it wasn't me!
Don't look at me.
But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)
Jose Quervo

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2008
Eddie wrote:
Troopers are from the State Police.
Deputies are from the Sheriffs Dept.
Neither like being called the other!
That's because Troopers are of the highest integrity so therefor held to a higher ethical and moral standard. Which they do a very fine job of living up to, btw.
LawMichigander

Hudsonville, MI

#12 Jul 13, 2008
A Machete? I'd consider that attempted murder
Wendy

Greenville, MI

#13 Jul 13, 2008
Jose Quervo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Troopers are of the highest integrity so therefor held to a higher ethical and moral standard. Which they do a very fine job of living up to, btw.
The State Police are held to the SAME standards...and also live up to them. Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in...=)
Ynot

Grandville, MI

#15 Jul 13, 2008
"They called him Machete."
Jose Quervo

United States

#16 Jul 14, 2008
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>The State Police are held to the SAME standards...and also live up to them. Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in...=)
What do you think a Trooper is, Wendy?

The Michigan State Police aka Trooper is held to a higher standard of integrity, code of conduct and professionalism from within, and yes they live up to it marvelously.
But then again I'm bias.

Michigan State Police
"A PROUD tradition of SERVICE through
EXCELLENCE, INTEGRITY, and COURTESY"
Bart

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Jul 14, 2008
Wonder if alcohol played a factor? Wouldn't be surprised.
I know who you are

Granbury, TX

#18 Jul 14, 2008
Jose Quervo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think a Trooper is, Wendy?
The Michigan State Police aka Trooper is held to a higher standard of integrity, code of conduct and professionalism from within, and yes they live up to it marvelously.
But then again I'm bias.
Michigan State Police
"A PROUD tradition of SERVICE through
EXCELLENCE, INTEGRITY, and COURTESY"
Jerry ? Is that you ?

Since: Oct 07

Big Rapids, MI

#19 Jul 14, 2008
Just another senseless meeting of two Topix posters gone horribly wrong. Perhaps we need new "Judge-It" buttons!
melissa

Harvard, IL

#20 Jul 14, 2008
what?? you mean guns aren't the only things that can hurt people?? where are the anti-machete laws??:):)
Clear

Saint Charles, IL

#21 Jul 14, 2008
Trooper..Trooper, racking my brain here....
Oh, I know! It's those guys who live at the Post, are only ever assigned traffic, and go home at midnight! Yeah, now I know who you're talking about.
But I'm biased too LoL!
Jose Quervo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think a Trooper is, Wendy?
The Michigan State Police aka Trooper is held to a higher standard of integrity, code of conduct and professionalism from within, and yes they live up to it marvelously.
But then again I'm bias.
Michigan State Police
"A PROUD tradition of SERVICE through
EXCELLENCE, INTEGRITY, and COURTESY"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ionia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Browns are still Clowns (Mar '13) Aug '14 Saranac freaks 4
Updyke's Suck (Nov '13) Aug '14 Gregg 3
Do they drug test Saranac Teachers? (Aug '11) Aug '14 Chris Updyke 5
I hate Chris Updyke (Apr '14) Jul '14 Gregg 5
Chris Updyke is spreading STD Jun '14 Coronal Sanders 5
Man sentenced in kidnapping and sexual assault ... (Feb '06) Jun '14 cruz 2
American legion bar May '14 Debbie 3
Ionia Dating
Find my Match

Ionia Jobs

Ionia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ionia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ionia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]