Pickup rear-ends Ionia school bus

A traffic crash involving a pickup truck and a school bus in Ionia County has injured at least one person. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the student Vicktoiya

United States

#61 Mar 19, 2009
pjdutchville wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it...and IF you are, then get your butt in class. It's a school day.
LERN TWO SPEL.


are you really telling me that i need to know how to spell? really hmm LEARN YOUR GRAMMER IF YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS AND YOU ACTUALLY AHVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN YOUR POST. yea i just said that to you.

ryan and i were on the bus and we can prove it to you and its Bull that we would have to.
Katie

Los Angeles, CA

#62 Mar 19, 2009
Omg seriously? That sucks :/ The students and people with minor injuries will be in my prayers. Good luck to them all and I'd do anything I can to help.

“Go MSU Spartans!”

Since: Oct 08

Kalamazoo, MI

#63 Mar 19, 2009
the student Vicktoiya wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really telling me that i need to know how to spell? really hmm LEARN YOUR GRAMMER IF YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS AND YOU ACTUALLY AHVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN YOUR POST. yea i just said that to you.
ryan and i were on the bus and we can prove it to you and its Bull that we would have to.
I think pj was just trying to communicate with you in your own language. Know wut I mean?

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

#64 Mar 19, 2009
spartanman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think pj was just trying to communicate with you in your own language. Know wut I mean?
I no whut u meen. It's funny to imagine a kid with obviously very poor English skills critiquing PJ.(LOL)
Amanda

Greenville, MI

#65 Mar 19, 2009
My Best Friend.
Was On that bus!!
She was one..
of the ppl hurt!
It makes me sadddd!!!
='[='[
I LOVE U ANNA!
-->Manda(=
Fritz

Shelbyville, MI

#66 Mar 19, 2009
Alot of these post are not very nice --to each their own--I have seen driver and you do not get areo med for the fun of it --do you think the driver is in the trauma unit at Spectrum for a spa day!! He is lucky he has'nt read this crap--some who cares!!his wife!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Grand Rapids, Michigan

#67 Mar 19, 2009
the student Vicktoiya wrote:
<quoted text>
hey to joanna lo yea im fine
That great to know.

Since: Mar 09

Saint Charles, IL

#68 Mar 20, 2009
Fritz wrote:
Alot of these post are not very nice --to each their own--I have seen driver and you do not get areo med for the fun of it --do you think the driver is in the trauma unit at Spectrum for a spa day!! He is lucky he has'nt read this crap--some who cares!!his wife!!!!!
Just to be fair, most of the "not nice" comments about the truck driver were made before it was contained in the story that he was air lifted. I think after the story was expanded after the station got more info, people stopped being so jokey about it.

Since: Mar 09

Saint Charles, IL

#69 Mar 20, 2009
Eh, I just re-read some of the more recent comments made in the past couple days, I want to say "never mind" to what I just wrote, at least regarding several of the postings.
Tweety

Fayetteville, NC

#70 Mar 20, 2009
alj78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be fair, most of the "not nice" comments about the truck driver were made before it was contained in the story that he was air lifted. I think after the story was expanded after the station got more info, people stopped being so jokey about it.
He was the cause of the whole scene by following too close behind, right?
Fritz

Shelbyville, MI

#71 Mar 20, 2009
no one is disputing the issue of how it was done--or who did --think of the after effects--not very nice!!!People that have wrote theses comments have not expience life to see what results from actions can be or think of the family they hurt with this crap-

Since: Mar 09

Lansing

#72 Mar 20, 2009
little-me wrote:
<quoted text>
I no whut u meen. It's funny to imagine a kid with obviously very poor English skills critiquing PJ.(LOL)
i am sorry to say this but i have better english skills then most people my age and better then alot of adults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ionia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Updyke is spreading STD (May '14) Nov 16 Chris Updyke Sara... 6
Browns are still Clowns (Mar '13) Aug '14 Saranac freaks 4
Updyke's Suck (Nov '13) Aug '14 Gregg 3
Do they drug test Saranac Teachers? (Aug '11) Aug '14 Chris Updyke 5
I hate Chris Updyke (Apr '14) Jul '14 Gregg 5
Man sentenced in kidnapping and sexual assault ... (Feb '06) Jun '14 cruz 2
American legion bar (May '14) May '14 Debbie 3
Ionia Dating
Find my Match

Ionia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ionia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ionia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:05 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:05PM
Post-Week 12 Fantasy Reaction for Evans, Jackson and McCown
ESPN12:07 PM
Bears lose Briggs, Fuller to injury vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:15 PM
Post-Week 12 Fantasy Reaction for Pats' RBs
NBC Sports12:36 PM
Bears awaken in third quarter, take lead
Bleacher Report12:51 PM
Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery's Post-Week 12 Fantasy Reaction