Pickup rear-ends Ionia school bus

Pickup rear-ends Ionia school bus

There are 72 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 18, 2009, titled Pickup rear-ends Ionia school bus. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A traffic crash involving a pickup truck and a school bus in Ionia County has injured at least one person.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

#41 Mar 19, 2009
pjdutchville wrote:
Looking at the posts (#36 and #38) from "the student" and "I was on the bus" (which I highly doubt)...I would say that you two don't need to be in a hospital. The way you post and type, you need to be in school. The sad part is, I'm confident that you are both adults....
.....and need to be in school.
I hate to say it, but Ionia is not known for turning out brain surgeons (or is it rocket surgeons?).
spartymclion

Greenville, MI

#42 Mar 19, 2009
I wouldn't sit there and call Ionia a bunch of retards. I am from Ionia and I hold an MBA. I did also graduate from Ionia High School, but I was at Saints Peter and Paul School from K-8. There are plenty of kids that come out of Ionia that are very successful. We just have a slightly higher level of drop outs and druggies because of what I would consider 2 very obvious reason, doesnt take long to figure it out. THANK YOU SSPP
No Resistance

Marion, IN

#43 Mar 19, 2009
outdoors lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Ionia hospital is horrid. I was in disbelief when I went with my sister to have her baby a few years back. omg there were ants everywhere & the bathrooms in the patients rooms were disgusting & hadn't had a good cleaning in a long time. There is no way in heck I would ever want to be treated there.
Its also doesn't make you feel very safe when every other room has a prisoner in it from the prison
How nice of you to have your sisters baby for her...or is that the explanation your giving her? I'm glad the prisoners are from the prison otherwise we may have a another story here...Sorry but I couldn't resist...You wrote it.
RAB

Ionia, MI

#44 Mar 19, 2009
pjdutchville wrote:
Looking at the posts (#36 and #38) from "the student" and "I was on the bus" (which I highly doubt)...I would say that you two don't need to be in a hospital. The way you post and type, you need to be in school. The sad part is, I'm confident that you are both adults....
My thoughts exactly. Neither of these posters were students on the bus.

Since: Jul 07

Grandville, MI

#45 Mar 19, 2009
No Resistance wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice of you to have your sisters baby for her...or is that the explanation your giving her? I'm glad the prisoners are from the prison otherwise we may have a another story here...Sorry but I couldn't resist...You wrote it.
blah blah blah bite me

Since: Mar 09

Deerfield, IL

#46 Mar 19, 2009
RAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi everybody, this is Sean Penn, famous actor. I want everyone to join me in extending goodwill and best wishes for those injured in this tragic accident.

-Sean Penn (Really, no joke, I AM who I say I am!)
pjdutchville

United States

#47 Mar 19, 2009
alj78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi everybody, this is Sean Penn, famous actor. I want everyone to join me in extending goodwill and best wishes for those injured in this tragic accident.
-Sean Penn (Really, no joke, I AM who I say I am!)
LOL!! Are you also related to the "cousin" or "family member" of someone who got shot? They seem to post alot, too!
the student Vicktoiya

United States

#48 Mar 19, 2009
pjdutchville wrote:
you know we could be on the bus and got hurt, i am not hurt enough that i cant type i jsut have hair line fractures in my sholder so dont assume unless you know and also in 17 not an adult im still a kid
pjdutchville

United States

#49 Mar 19, 2009
the student Vicktoiya wrote:
<quoted text>
you know we could be on the bus and got hurt, i am not hurt enough that i cant type i jsut have hair line fractures in my sholder so dont assume unless you know and also in 17 not an adult im still a kid
Doubt it...and IF you are, then get your butt in class. It's a school day.
LERN TWO SPEL.
derik eash

Ionia, MI

#50 Mar 19, 2009
that must of hurt ifeel bad
bussa

Ionia, MI

#51 Mar 19, 2009
the dude obviously wasnt paying attention and is paying for it now but hey shit happens
devin goodmen

Ionia, MI

#52 Mar 19, 2009
that was dumb of the driver to hit the bus
bussa

Ionia, MI

#53 Mar 19, 2009
dude ur stupid u werent even on the bus learn how to spelllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll
balome

Ionia, MI

#54 Mar 19, 2009
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look a school bus ohh grap!!!!!!!!!!
Ryan Haas

Ionia, MI

#55 Mar 19, 2009
RAB wrote:
<quoted text>
dude are you serious...i was on that bus..if in anyway i can prove it to you...just name it ill prove it, why do you ppl have to be dicks about this...and why would ppl lie about somthing like this...its BS!!!!!!!!!!
No Resistance

Marion, IN

#56 Mar 19, 2009
pjdutchville wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it...and IF you are, then get your butt in class. It's a school day.
LERN TWO SPEL.
PJ...Do you get the feeling it is a off day from school today? Maybe the schools need more on days.
the company

United States

#57 Mar 19, 2009
well we got about 50 calls... he did have his seatbelt on and will be ok thanks for the prayers

Since: Nov 08

Grand Rapids, Michigan

#58 Mar 19, 2009
the company wrote:
well we got about 50 calls... he did have his seatbelt on and will be ok thanks for the prayers
Let Larry know he is our prayers.Even though some of these people think this is funny this is very serious. It could have turned out alot worse and thank God it didn't.
To all the bus kids that were hurt I wish a quick healing and my prayers that you did not get anything that will be life long. Victoria, joanna says hello.
who

United States

#59 Mar 19, 2009
PISSED wrote:
Another michigan crack head maggot that don't know how to drive!!!!!
dude whoever you are im sure you dont know larry get off your moms couch and get a job
the student Vicktoiya

United States

#60 Mar 19, 2009
jomit wrote:
<quoted text>Let Larry know he is our prayers.Even though some of these people think this is funny this is very serious. It could have turned out alot worse and thank God it didn't.
To all the bus kids that were hurt I wish a quick healing and my prayers that you did not get anything that will be life long. Victoria, joanna says hello.
hey to joanna lo yea im fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ionia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murdered girl in 1979 (Jun '08) May 19 Duff 11
Sex Offenders Herbrucks (Jul '17) Jul '17 Kelly T 1
News A public hearing to consider the possible parol... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Soobilly 1
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '17 family 24
Presumed illegal gambling ring draws large crowds (Mar '15) Jan '16 Dave 2
HIgh Speed Internet in Portland - is cable avai... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bnaielohim 1
News Outbreak of stomach ailments at Ionia prison (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kelly 2

Ionia Jobs

Personal Finance

Ionia Mortgages