Immigration profiling issues

Nov 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Over a two-hour stretch one night in April, state troopers stopped two cars on a highway in Inwood, W.Va., a little-known hamlet surrounded by apple orchards in the northeast corner of the state.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2010
magyart

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

I support all local police when the perform criminal profiling. That is, they base their enforcement on one's conduct, not his race or nationality.

It's unfortunate for local police to be called racists, when they enforce motor vehicle laws against illegal residents. When people drive without a license, insurance or legal U.S. identification, they should be detained and reported to the FBI and ICE. This will enable local police to arrest serious criminals.

It the illegal resident is not a serious criminal and has merely come to this country illegal, he / she should be deported, regardless of their race or nationality. I reject the argument only serious criminal should be deported.

Enforce our immigration laws. Pass E-verify and deny all social benefits to illegal residents.
AmberDru

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

Latinos want special rights.

The St. Patrick's Day parade and parties have a lot of police presence looking out for drunk drivers- NOT ONE PERSON COMPLAINED OF DISCRIMINATION. The police are on the news- We will be watching-you. NO complaints.

The no license, no insurance , questionable registration drunk Latinos complain that their holiday is being targeted - they didn't deny that there were many drunk, unlicensed drivers. The complaint was that the drunk, unlicensed drivers were stopped.
wayne

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

muslims and mexicans will be the downfall of this country!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Inwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Inwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••