Little League ex-president arraigne.....

Little League ex-president arraigne.....

There are 1 comment on the Martinsburg Journal story from Feb 9, 2008, titled Little League ex-president arraigne...... In it, Martinsburg Journal reports that:

“We're working with our district officers to make sure we proceed as the rules say we should. It's an unfortunate incident, but we're trying to get ready for a new season and focusing on the kids”

' Former South Berkeley Little League manager Larry Custer has been arraigned on 133 counts of fraudulent use of the nonprofit organization's credit card, according to court records and was being held on ... via Martinsburg Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Martinsburg Journal.

Trina

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 15, 2008
I've known Larry for years and this is out of character for him. He has done nothing but give his time to the kids of South Berkeley. I feel really betrayed by him for what he's done. He has not only taken money from the League but he's also taken trust away from the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Gypsy? (May '12) Wed RussianGirl 54
hot dog sauce from the old hag mart (Jul '09) Jun 28 Dmac 50
Looking for Andy (aka plukie) (Dec '15) May '16 Dumba55 4
Best strip club in martinsburg (Feb '14) Apr '16 Madam 7
News Journal Junction (Dec '07) Apr '16 roche102 4
Adam Jackson Apr '16 Dash 1

Inwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance