Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

I AGREE WITH YOU THIS IS WHAT HARD WORKING PEOPLE GET WHEN THEY TRUST AUTO DEALERS WITH THERE HARD EARNED MONEY FOR AN AFFORTABLE CAR. BURNED USEED AND TAKEN!!! GREAT WHO CAN U TRUST THESE DAYS YOU KNOW WHO U R !!!!!!!!!!
Truth Seeker

Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

its hard when you trus people with your money for a good car and they sell you junk!!!and u get nothing in return except theats of i am powerful and cant be stopped no one is above the law people do try !!!!!!!!!!
Truth Seeker

Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

to whom it may concern mats auto world r still mordern day crooks they will keep ripping off people until someone stands up to people that r ripping us off of our hard earn money that isnt easy to come by in this day and age hope you guys can run fast !!!!!!!!!!
New Charles Town Girlie

Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Trying to reach people who bought cars at Matt's.. IF you had a bad deal with them.. I would love to hear from u :)
Matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

I'm having a black Friday sale all this week. Come on in and pick yourself out a great car and I'll give you 10% off the listed price. The earlier you come the better the selection.
New Charles Town Girlie

Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Judged:

I wont buy anything off that crook:? He is just trying to rob ppl. Take my advice... Run!!!!!!!!!
Truth Seeker

Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Judged:

matts auto world r crooks once they get u in the door and get to your wallet thats all they want like the people that get your bank account numbers thats all they need to do enough damage then they sell you a pieace of junk that u r stuck with. as long as we the people let them do this they will keep doing it until enough we the people stand up to them and say no more. or dont do bussiness with them and let freedom of speech out to all who r reading this.
Mad as Heck at Matts

Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

A gf of mine bought a car from Matts Auto Zone in Inwood. The car wont run and when she complained they did a forceful default on her- stole the car right out of her driveway when she was paying the payments and all!!! Has anyone else had issues with them ??? Need information to go to the police to stop these car scammers... Please let me know.
Truth Seeker

Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

my friend just bought a car from matts and got it home went to the gas station to get gas in it and would not start man dam what a mess hes a crook!!!!!!
Truth Seeker

Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Matts Auto aka Darryl Palmer is going to Berekly court in June 9 for issues.. Please let the public Know..
Truth Seeker

Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

to the world crooked car dealer uses bankrupty to scam people out of money holy batman their is justes left in the world another crooked car dealer in inwwood takes a fall from grace robbing the good people/ amen thank goodnees for the good people of berkleycounty. yes!!!!!!!
Matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Please come to my new location for a great deal on slightly used cars. I have the best used cars in the area at below blue book values. If you have bad credit, or no credit, we can work something out.
Truth Seeker

Ranson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Matt wrote:
Please come to my new location for a great deal on slightly used cars. I have the best used cars in the area at below blue book values. If you have bad credit, or no credit, we can work something out.
This company is total crooks.. Not only do they sell cars that do not run .. they do forceable repo even if you are paying for tghe cars. I won in court aqainst them and they had to repay all my money back:).. They use the bankrupt courts to hide their dirty doings... If you want a good car go elsewhere...I wont buy a flea off a dog at this company......
BUYER BEWARE OF THEM...... THEY ARE MAJOR LIARS AND CON ARTISTS... THEY ARE GOOD AT CON 101....
bring the pain

Harpers Ferry, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

this guy is a crook , he will rob you blind and tell you what you want to hear to get all your money his cars are junk and don't run he's a bully and a scam artist and was renting out rooms in that broken down house he has as a car lot and video taping young girls , while wacking off and sells drug crack head sob !!! He's bad news !!! Just saying to boy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Inwood Discussions

Search the Inwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min George 53,405
Driver wrecks stolen tractor-trailer, flees 1 hr anonymous 4
original post about stolen tractor trailer Jul 16 anonymous 1
Unification Church pilgrimage stops in Martinsburg Jul 14 Douglas Burton 1
BBW looking for men for a gang bang Jul 13 BBCkinng 2
Todd Thompson Jul 5 Citizen 3
Moving to Martinsburg Jul 1 troll 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Inwood Jobs

•••