First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Country girl

Gaithersburg, MD

#1 Aug 6, 2010
I bought a car from Matts in INwood wv and since then I been in a living hell. first he refused to service the car and now he has stoled the car out of my yard. I need to know if anyone else has had problems with him ... Let me know please!!!
Matt

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2010
It's called repossession. If you don't pay for the car you don't get to keep the car.
Country girl

Gaithersburg, MD

#3 Aug 6, 2010
Matt wrote:
It's called repossession. If you don't pay for the car you don't get to keep the car.
The car payment wasnt due until the 10th. I have reported this to the police, better business bureau and going to court house house today to file charges...
Matt

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Not only was your payment late but your down payment check bounced. I'm not running a charity.
Country girl

Gaithersburg, MD

#5 Aug 6, 2010
My down payment was in cash???? I think U better recheck Mister... Another one of your bogus lies.... U r running a Auto Scam... U are stealing from ppl.. U r a Thief....
I know the Truth

Gaithersburg, MD

#6 Aug 6, 2010
Matt--- we know u are Darryl-----
I have been to the police, and the court.. Yours days are number- Going to be nice in jail..There are No cars there......
Evil Monkey

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2010
We recently had a similar case here in Houston. One of our many local Used Car Lot sharks was repossessing cars before the girls even had a chance to make a payment. They would sell the car then turn right around and repo it back. Turn right around and re-sell the car and do it again.
All three times in this one case they were all female.(Go figure, a man would shoot him in his face and they know that so they pick on women)

Long story short, they nailed these a55holes to the wall!!!!!
Country girl

Gaithersburg, MD

#8 Aug 6, 2010
Wait there are others.....FIGURES... How many ppl r u scaming ???
Country girl

Gaithersburg, MD

#9 Aug 6, 2010
Evil Monkey wrote:
We recently had a similar case here in Houston. One of our many local Used Car Lot sharks was repossessing cars before the girls even had a chance to make a payment. They would sell the car then turn right around and repo it back. Turn right around and re-sell the car and do it again.
All three times in this one case they were all female.(Go figure, a man would shoot him in his face and they know that so they pick on women)
Long story short, they nailed these a55holes to the wall!!!!!
I am a female.. Same thing happen here.... Working w/police, court, DMV, and Attorney General Office... This sharks day is #.
Evil Monkey

United States

#10 Aug 6, 2010
Side note, used car lots do not usually offer or make available an option to service a car.

Used cars are typically sold As-Is and it's usually clearly marked that way on the car and your paper-work. You probably even signed a waiver stating you know this car is sold As-Is.

At best they will wash a car and replace tail-lights if needed. Bare minimum out of pocket expenses to legally be able to sell the car. Don't expect anything else. These people are in it to make money. Not go broke fixing up ever car they sell because they love you.

Fair warning when buying junk cars off Used Car Lots! These cars are typically bought wholesale at auction. Sometimes individually, or there will be a lot of 8, 10 or 12 cars in various stages of uses and abuse and they sharks will bid on the lot and whetever condition these cars are in is just the breaks. Luck of the draw. Many have been driven hard, wrecked, flooded or worse.
Evil Monkey

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2010
Well, best of luck to you Country Girl.

This South Texas Country Boy is on your side. Hope it all works out for you...
Country girl

Gaithersburg, MD

#12 Aug 6, 2010
Evil Monkey wrote:
Side note, used car lots do not usually offer or make available an option to service a car.
Used cars are typically sold As-Is and it's usually clearly marked that way on the car and your paper-work. You probably even signed a waiver stating you know this car is sold As-Is.
At best they will wash a car and replace tail-lights if needed. Bare minimum out of pocket expenses to legally be able to sell the car. Don't expect anything else. These people are in it to make money. Not go broke fixing up ever car they sell because they love you.
Fair warning when buying junk cars off Used Car Lots! These cars are typically bought wholesale at auction. Sometimes individually, or there will be a lot of 8, 10 or 12 cars in various stages of uses and abuse and they sharks will bid on the lot and whetever condition these cars are in is just the breaks. Luck of the draw. Many have been driven hard, wrecked, flooded or worse.
GRRRRRR WHAT MEANIES... TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LITTLE OLE LADIES ( NOT THAT I AM OLD :)) GRRRRRRRRR GOD DONT LIKE UGLY !!!
Country girl

Gaithersburg, MD

#13 Aug 6, 2010
Evil Monkey wrote:
Well, best of luck to you Country Girl.
This South Texas Country Boy is on your side. Hope it all works out for you...
Ty Hon.. I need all the prayers and good wishes I can get.
Matt

United States

#14 Aug 13, 2010
Do you really think I'm Darryl? Why haven't the police came to talk to me yet? I cannot be caught, I'm invincible!!!
1 post removed
country girl

Gaithersburg, MD

#16 Aug 17, 2010
Matt wrote:
Do you really think I'm Darryl? Why haven't the police came to talk to me yet? I cannot be caught, I'm invincible!!!
A SUMMONS was issued to you last week !!!
Matt

United States

#17 Aug 18, 2010
I'm not hiding! Bring it on!!!
country girl

Gaithersburg, MD

#18 Aug 18, 2010
Matt wrote:
I'm not hiding! Bring it on!!!
See U in Court Mister !!!!!!!!!!
Matt

United States

#19 Aug 19, 2010
I have been advised by my lawyer not to chat on here with you about this any more. I won't be near a computer for the next couple of weeks anyway, I'm going on vacation.
Truth Seeker

Gaithersburg, MD

#20 Aug 22, 2010
the truth seeker says boughta car from matts auto world and was scammed they r crooks please who ever sees this take my advise and stay clear or they will take you to be advised !!!!!!!!!!
Car Buyer

Harpers Ferry, WV

#21 Sep 7, 2010
I bought a car from Matts Auto Zone and they r crooks.. They sale cars that dont run and they treat ppl very badly. Never buy anything there !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie Ann Matko 21 hr tony 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr The monster 4,243
News Donald Surber has criminal history ..... (Jun '09) Sep 15 lloyd deavers 11
BBW looking for men for a gang bang (May '14) Sep 3 Names13Dong0011in 6
Joseph Patrick Cooper Sep 3 wondering 3
Stay away Aug 31 muffinman 2
Looking for town folk Aug 27 wondering 1

Inwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inwood Mortgages