W.Va. man arraigned in DUI death

Mar 26, 2008 Read more: Herald-Mail
A Bunker Hill, W.Va., man charged in the death of a 27-year-old woman in an alcohol-related accident March 9 was in Berkeley County Magistrate Court for his arraignment Wednesday afternoon in a wheelchair. Read more
Steven

AOL

#1 May 8, 2008
I just would like to say,That i knew the woman kiled in the Accident,She was my girlfriend of 6 months,and a good mother to 1her name was Dawnelle Renee Hutzler .....She is so greatly missed by me and others in her family...This accident should not have ever happened ...Here it is now the warm weather is here the birds are chirping...and more then likely i would be holding her hand walking with her in a park.But i cant cause some one ruined it..Took her life and almost her sisters life ..then even tells the police he was not driving the vehicle..He/Who was driving that vehicle has not just commen sence but he also has no conssious...he deserves alot of jail time...At least he is around to see and talk to friends ...where the family and i cant talk to Dawnelle.....Dawnelle i miss you so much...Steven Brown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driver wrecks stolen tractor-trailer, flees (Jul '14) Apr 12 anonymous 10
Shot Apr 2 Shannon_runion 1
Debate: Marijuana - Martinsburg, WV (Aug '10) Apr 1 courtney whittington 19
Vincent Carroll Crabill arrested AGAIN ????????... (May '13) Mar 24 you bunky from do... 5
Review: Mountain State Appliances Mar 21 Sdhuffman 1
kasie know her Feb '15 curious 1
Martinsburg Music Thread (Jul '13) Feb '15 Musikologist 5
More from around the web

Inwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]