New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,731 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5084 Jun 4, 2012
Michael wrote:
Why do people believe / so willing to believe the bizarre chain mails that go around without even bothering to do a quick fact check...
Sigh.
Because people like Liber are complete suckers. They believe anything the extreme right-wing media machine tells them. They have no ability to think for themselves. Complete SUCKERS.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5085 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5086 Jun 4, 2012
Americans were not allowed to go to Pakistan in 1981, not just from US Department of State, BUT from the Pakistani Government ITSELF.

They allowed only muslims into Pakistan.

This is why Barry Soetoro went to Pakistan via Indonesia using his Indonesian Passport showing he is a muslim.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5087 Jun 4, 2012
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Because people like Liber are complete suckers. They believe anything the extreme right-wing media machine tells them. They have no ability to think for themselves. Complete SUCKERS.
You voted for obama and will again, I rest my case.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5088 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com /news/2008/apr/19/key-witness- in-passport-fraud-case-fatally -shot/
And?
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5089 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Americans were not allowed to go to Pakistan in 1981, not just from US Department of State, BUT from the Pakistani Government ITSELF.
They allowed only muslims into Pakistan.
This is why Barry Soetoro went to Pakistan via Indonesia using his Indonesian Passport showing he is a muslim.
And your objective proof is?

*yawn*
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5090 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
WRONG.

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/sout...

Americans were allowed in Pakistan in 1981. Wow, that took me about 45 seconds to find. Boy you are one dumb moron. LOL!
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5091 Jun 4, 2012
He didn't travel as an American

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5092 Jun 4, 2012
to de odumbo,truth that is not to their liking,just doesn't exist to them.notice no effort to refute my remarks about cheney dealing with saddam after the 1st gulf war.you bet i'm voting for obama,plan to send him and a couple of other dems a few dollars also.can't take any chances a republican will win the white house.if bush had had another 6 months in office,we would not exist as a nation anymore.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5093 Jun 4, 2012
xuanloc wrote:
to de odumbo,truth that is not to their liking,just doesn't exist to them.notice no effort to refute my remarks about cheney dealing with saddam after the 1st gulf war.you bet i'm voting for obama,plan to send him and a couple of other dems a few dollars also.can't take any chances a republican will win the white house.if bush had had another 6 months in office,we would not exist as a nation anymore.
Supporting an incomeptent failure in the presidency is destroying your own nation...if you must worship Obama, you need to join Rev. Wright's church, not vote for another failed term in the White House.
Le Minh Dao

Westbury, NY

#5094 Jun 4, 2012
xuanloc wrote:
LMAO, sum dum gai

Location hidden

#5095 Jun 4, 2012
as i said ,they still haven't refuted what i said.just the same old silly insults.they know their boy bush was an incompetent failure,and it kills them that they can show no proof otherwise.they refuse to admit bush left us 8.5 trillion in debt due to his stupidity,that cheney was a soul-less,mercennary,sadist who whored himself to the highest bidder.the truth hurts and their childish insults prove it.the best they can do is pretend to be intelligent by posting gibberish by a fool who obviously not only failed latin,but failed it badly.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5096 Jun 4, 2012
xuanloc wrote:
as i said ,they still haven't refuted what i said.just the same old silly insults.they know their boy bush was an incompetent failure,and it kills them that they can show no proof otherwise.they refuse to admit bush left us 8.5 trillion in debt due to his stupidity,that cheney was a soul-less,mercennary,sadist who whored himself to the highest bidder.the truth hurts and their childish insults prove it.the best they can do is pretend to be intelligent by posting gibberish by a fool who obviously not only failed latin,but failed it badly.
Still worshipping Obama like a blind, deaf & dumb person...after almost 4 years of failure, you are still in denial that Obama remains the inexperienced, incompetent community organizing puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine. Please seek mental health assistance before ObamaSCARE kicks in, and you have no treatment available.

Location hidden

#5097 Jun 4, 2012
what great healthcare plan do you have that you can't lose?please tell us so that the people who go bankrupt every year due to medical bills,can stop having that problem.or perhaps you didn't know that the majority of people who go bankrupt,due so because of medical bills,even though they had health coverage.every time one of you boobs knock obama,you leave out two important facts,and that is he inheirited an 8.5 trillion dollar deficit and the economy was in free fall.now talk about dumb,deaf and blind,anybody that thinks the bush presidency was a success,gets an A+ in all these catergories.winston churchill,wrote in his auto-bio. that as a young man he decided to memorize a few latin sayings,so that he could fool some people into thinking he knew latin,seems like some others have had that same idea.oh by the way,being as you keep harping on obama being corrupt,please cite one instance where he was accused then convicted of corruption.the fox mind control machine obviously has their hand up your ass,directing your every move,because you are doing nothing but mouthing their talking points.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5098 Jun 4, 2012
xuanloc wrote:
what great healthcare plan do you have that you can't lose?please tell us so that the people who go bankrupt every year due to medical bills,can stop having that problem.or perhaps you didn't know that the majority of people who go bankrupt,due so because of medical bills,even though they had health coverage.every time one of you boobs knock obama,you leave out two important facts,and that is he inheirited an 8.5 trillion dollar deficit and the economy was in free fall.now talk about dumb,deaf and blind,anybody that thinks the bush presidency was a success,gets an A+ in all these catergories.winston churchill,wrote in his auto-bio. that as a young man he decided to memorize a few latin sayings,so that he could fool some people into thinking he knew latin,seems like some others have had that same idea.oh by the way,being as you keep harping on obama being corrupt,please cite one instance where he was accused then convicted of corruption.the fox mind control machine obviously has their hand up your ass,directing your every move,because you are doing nothing but mouthing their talking points.
Your brain is bankrupt. Here's the plan: schedule your lobotomy before ObamaSCARE kicks in.
Habib Obama

Benton, AR

#5099 Jun 4, 2012
If you think medical bills are expensive now..wait till their free...hahahahahahahahahahahah a

Location hidden

#5100 Jun 4, 2012
once again tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber resort to insults, because they have no answers.the truth is just to painful for them to acknowledge.by the way do your brain farts give you bad breath?because if they do,you both must lead a lonely life.
Le Minh Dao

Westbury, NY

#5101 Jun 4, 2012
xuanloc wrote:
Sticks and stones.....on and on....a victim of Bush derangement syndrone... 40 months later, its Bushs' fault, the pathetically laughable left, if you had been at Jonestown, you would have asked for more Koolaid. Your boy obammy boo, is a failure at pretending to be president, the World laughs at him and those who still support his empty phrases "Yes we can", how laughable!
Le Minh Dao

Westbury, NY

#5102 Jun 4, 2012
"Yes we can" LMAO
Le Minh Dao

Westbury, NY

#5103 Jun 4, 2012
"We are the change you've been waiting fo" LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacqueline DuBois 45 min Feeling played 1
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... 7 hr Le Jimbo 174
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) 8 hr dsand1981 190
News Development in College Point is wreaking havoc ... Sat marilyn sullivan 1
Impeach OBAMA Now Sat vicious tendencies 2
ADOPTEEs' One Fell Swoop Campaign - SIGN the Pe... Fri joanNYadoptees 1
News NYPD Daily Blotter (Jun '11) Thu Teema 7
More from around the web

Inwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE