Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Cleanser

Bolingbrook, IL

#1490 Sep 6, 2012
just me wrote:
When will this thread die?
When people stop replying to the paid troll from Oak Forest
Reagan was a MENACE

Forest Park, IL

#1491 Sep 6, 2012
tuf s__t wrote:
failure is their platform and the scary part is, they believe in it. it is ALWAYS the other guys fault. they have accopished so little for so long it has become their norm.
Like I said before: your posts aren't very tuf, but they most certainly are s__t!

Let me correct the multitude of errors in that post of yours there little one:

"Failure is their platform and the scary part is, they believe in it. It is ALWAYS the other guy's fault. They have accompished so little for so long it has become their norm."

There!

You had 6 errors in only thee sentences - which is widely considered the "norm" for you wouldn't you say?

Now since you mention "failure" there ... why don't you go back and read post #1428 and tell us which of those ELEVEN Neocon/Republican/Conservative policies I listed were NOT failures?

Or maybe go to posts #1402 and #1403 and read how it WAS your fault and try to counter any of the many items on that list there?

Or will you run from this post (as per your "patheyic" norm), not answer the question (as per your "patheyic" norm), and keep trying to remedial us to death in your next post (as per your "patheyic" norm)?

I think I'll call you Abby Normal from now on!
Reagan was a MENACE

Forest Park, IL

#1492 Sep 6, 2012
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon

So I take it you don't want to tell us who the drunk guy doing all that shouting was?

Or tell us what's up with the FOURTH incident of repukes getting busted for the exact thing they say they're trying to prevent - voter fraud?

Or discuss Ryan's voting record or hypocrisy? Or answer any of the TEN questions I asked you about Ryan?

Or talk about Akin's comments and their negative consequences on the GOP?

Or acknowledge your lying, homophobe, POS Republican hero Andrew Shirvell and his $4.5 million federal defamation, stalking, intentional infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy verdict?

Or discuss U.S. Rep. Kevin Yoder?

Or Romney's tax fraud or medicare fraud?

Or tell us why Fox News outed the name and town of a Seal that is getting death threats?

Or tell us why Romney's racist comment about "shackles" wasn't racist but Biden's comment about "chains" was?

Or tell us why the federal appeals court in Washington struck down the Texas voter ID law and Texas lawmakers' plans for new congressional and state legislative districts?

Or discuss all the hypocrisy of the "We Built That" lie that your 2012 convention was based on?

Or discuss the federal bailout that saved Mitt "Anti-Bailout" Romney?

Or discuss the lie about Obama's outrageous spending?

Hmmm ...

OK ... well, maybe you'll want to talk about Romney's ad that lies about welfare and waivers?

The ad in question stated Obama wants to "gut welfare reform" by "dropping work requirements." The narrator tells viewers, "you wouldn't have to work and wouldn't have to train for a job. They just send you your welfare check."

Here's a link to help you out .. you know ... just in case Faux News didn't cover this latest LIE of Romney's:

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/08/gingric...

Why did Gingrich have to be pressed and pressed on the topic to answer the question about the truthfulness of the ad?

Why did give talking point after talking point instead of simply answering it?

Why is Gingrich complaining about "waivers" there? Wasn't it you Republicans who wanted the flexibility of waivers so states could experiment with Clinton's welfare reform?

If Obama gave it to them (as long as they showed over a period of 4 years that they were able to handle their welfare employment) why is Romney running ads about how Obama's "gutting welfare reform"?

And why no mention that waivers will ONLY be granted if states requesting them can make the case that the changes they're proposing would lead to higher employment rates for welfare recipients?

Here's what Politifact had to say about the truthfulness of the ad:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Politifact rates the content of the ad as "PANTS ON FIRE" for some reason. Why is that?

Doesn't that mean it's a blatant LIE?

Is that why Gingrich finally admitted,"We have no proof today," of what was said in the ad?

And if it was such a blatant lie ... why would it be repeated by Republicans like yourself?

This is confusing!

Any answers for us here?

ANY AT ALL?

Are you ready my little Whirling Dervish of Obfuscation?

You know what to do next ...

3, 2, 1 .....

GO!
Reagan was a MENACE

Forest Park, IL

#1493 Sep 6, 2012
were impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
What an Ignorant response, obviously a semi literate redneck trailer park dweller. This is from the type of voter Romney is depending on.
But her toof is just so dang purdy ...

And she has one of the nicest trailers in the park!
peace girl

Tinley Park, IL

#1495 Sep 7, 2012
I love reading Reagan was a MENACE.
Keep up the good work.
All the ignorance they post are ALWAYS smacked down with the facts.
hopeless

Chicago, IL

#1496 Sep 7, 2012
Well, just as I expected! Only adds 96,000 jobs, worse than expected, yet the rate falls to 8.1 percent. How many people were eliminated from existence? Suprise, suprise! No wonder his speech was so bad last night and he looked flat! Oh, no rain last night in charolette! Change we need, indeed!
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

#1498 Sep 7, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon
So I take it you don't want to tell us who the drunk guy doing all that shouting was?
Or tell us what's up with the FOURTH incident of repukes getting busted for the exact thing they say they're trying to prevent - voter fraud?
Or discuss Ryan's voting record or hypocrisy? Or answer any of the TEN questions I asked you about Ryan?
Or acknowledge your lying, homophobe, POS Republican hero Andrew Shirvell and his $4.5 million federal defamation, stalking, intentional infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy verdict?
Or tell us why Fox News outed the name and town of a Seal that is getting death threats?
Or tell us why Romney's racist comment about "shackles" wasn't racist but Biden's comment about "chains" was?
Or tell us why the federal appeals court in Washington struck down the Texas voter ID law and Texas lawmakers' plans for new congressional and state legislative districts?
Or discuss all the hypocrisy of the "We Built That" lie that your 2012 convention was based on?
Hmmm ...
OK ... well, maybe you'll want to talk about Romney's ad that lies about welfare and waivers?
The ad in question stated Obama wants to "gut welfare reform" by "dropping work requirements." The narrator tells viewers, "you wouldn't have to work and wouldn't have to train for a job. They just send you your welfare check."
Here's a link to help you out .. you know ... just in case Faux News didn't cover this latest LIE of Romney's:
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/08/gingric...
Why did Gingrich have to be pressed and pressed on the topic to answer the question about the truthfulness of the ad?
Why did give talking point after talking point instead of simply answering it?
Why is Gingrich complaining about "waivers" there? Wasn't it you Republicans who wanted the flexibility of waivers so states could experiment with Clinton's welfare reform?
If Obama gave it to them (as long as they showed over a period of 4 years that they were able to handle their welfare employment) why is Romney running ads about how Obama's "gutting welfare reform"?
And why no mention that waivers will ONLY be granted if states requesting them can make the case that the changes they're proposing would lead to higher employment rates for welfare recipients?
Here's what Politifact had to say about the truthfulness of the ad:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Politifact rates the content of the ad as "PANTS ON FIRE" for some reason. Why is that?
Doesn't that mean it's a blatant LIE?
Is that why Gingrich finally admitted,"We have no proof today," of what was said in the ad?
And if it was such a blatant lie ... why would it be repeated by Republicans like yourself?
This is confusing!
Any answers for us here?
ANY AT ALL?
3, 2, 1 .....
GO!
I got a answere for you, YOU ARE WRONG
another voice

United States

#1500 Sep 7, 2012
Geez, people, quit listening to. Caputo, Limbaugh and getting your info from biased internet sites, blogs.
Buy a newspaper, for Heavens sake. Buy two. Read them. Go to facts.org or politifacts.com .
Try some independant (meaning do it yourself) research. THEN post an opinion OF YOUR OWN!
Left, right or center, it is more than obvious who listens to the circus barkers of the entertainment world instead of researching anything. You are quoting them like parrots.
Reagan was a MENACE

Forest Park, IL

#1501 Sep 7, 2012
The Unspoken Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell us why and how the media keeps protecting Obama and silencing the truth about Obama buying crack cocain with Larry Sinclaires money and having Larry suck his penis in the back of a Limo.
A date that was set up by Barracks friend who happened to be a gay choire singer for the same church that Obama went to for sprirtual advice from Reverend wright.
Convenient for Obama that the choir singer got murdered for knowing too much.
Come on, everyone knows Larry Sinclaire has nothing to hide or gain for telling this disgusting truth about Barrack.
He admitted the drug use in his book. Is a book not PRINT MEDIA? So how could the media be ignoring it, genius?

By the way ... did you check Sinclair's voting record at all? What is the guy registered as? Is he a Republican like your hero Sandusky by chance?

And don't even try to act like Log Cabin Republicans (like Sinclair) don't exist kid!

So there's nothing to gain by discrediting the guy So that less people vote for him - the same guy Republicans said they were trying to get out of office after only "one term"?

Nah ... that couldn't POSSIBLY be it right?

I suppose you think there was nothing to gain by the billionaire Koch Brothers financing FreedomWorks into inciting those over-chromosomed, tebagging birthers who were lying about Obama being born in Kenya; or Faux News' discredited reporting that that he went to a madrassa as a kid; or the senile, one-trick, country-has-been saying Obama is a Muslim that he hates America, hates the National Anthem and "hates cowboys, hates cowgirls, hates fishing, hates farming, loves gays", etc, etc, etc too.

Naaah ... it couldn't possibly be that Republicans stand to benefit from attacking Obama and spreading hate-filled rumors about someone they don't like so that others won't vote for him based on those lies, right?

This is all the same stuff you did in high school before the people you pulled shit on finally caught you one-on-one and knocked all your teeth out for it.

I kinda like this logic of yours! It allows me to do the same to you on here that you're doing to Obama.

So then you don't think I'm gonna benefit from mentioning how you had sex with all those animals in those red states you lived in, or the kids you tried to molest before you were banned from being within 100 feet of elementary schools, or all the outstanding warrants that are out there from your meth use you toothless troglodyte?

Or how the last time I went through the drive-through at McDonalds you asked me if I would "Like fries with that?" in your girly voice before you short-changed me and got my order all wrong anyway?

Yep ... I'm LOVIN' that logic of yours here!

But since you'd much rather talk about gay sex than any of that .. can you tell us why the FEC is suing Republican Larry "Wide Stance" Craig, trying to recoup over $200,000 in campaign funds that Craig shifted to his personal legal defense? Or why he is honestly trying to say that his now-infamous Wide Stance Moment was official Senate business?

There's all sorts of questions that you intentionally ignored to ask the ones you did above. How bout you answer some of them since I answered yours?

Why not start with the ones from the very post you copied and pasted that snippet out of?

I noticed you didn't go anywhere near them!

Can't you see the MANY questions I've asked Hopeless on all the topics listed in my posts to her? Or Blues Dot Com? Or Oscar? Or Puke? Or Neighbor? Or tuf s__t? Or Sanity Now?

Why not start answering them?

why don't you go back and read post #1428 and tell us which of those ELEVEN Neocon/Republican/Conservative policies I listed were NOT failures?

Does your Republicanism preclude you from doing so?

It must since you're the latest of a VERY LONG line of loudmouth repukes who have run from all my questions on here!

Now get busy with some answers as soon as you're done washing all that fry grease out of your hair.
Reagan was a MENACE

Forest Park, IL

#1502 Sep 7, 2012
tuf s__t wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a answere for you, YOU ARE WRONG
You got a what for me?

My God ... only four words in to the post and you already screwed it up!

Try it again, genius.

Be sure to offer some grossly misspelled proof while you're at it.
Reagan was a MENACE

Forest Park, IL

#1503 Sep 7, 2012

Or discuss Romney's anti-Obama ad that lies about welfare and waivers?

How about we discuss how Romney intentionally refused to thank the troops fighting those Republican wars?

Is it true that he's the first candidate since 1952 to NOT mention war or the troops in his speech?

How many years is that?

And is it true that Romney said he didn’t mention Afghanistan or praise U.S. troops in his convention speech last week, arguing that he focused on issues that are "important."

Why is that?

Is this the same guy who flies a Cayman Islands flag from his yacht?

Does that sound patriotic to you?

Any answers for us here?

ANY AT ALL?

3, 2, 1 .....

GO!
hopeless

Chicago, IL

#1504 Sep 7, 2012
Wow! New record, 43months straight of umemployment at 8% or higher! They even had to eliminate 386000 people from the workforce from last month to drop the umemployment rate to 8.1% where are the jobs? Do you think Obama is embarrassed or even care? This is the worst so-called recovery since world war 2 oh, I'm sorry! This ain't a recovery! Did you see him beg last night? He looked weak! Clear skies were in charolette when he spoke INSIDE! Where were the fainters? Thrill is gone! Why did Axelrod send Gallop intimidating e mails when they showed Romney leading? Then Holder sues Gallop on an unrelated case? Yeah, right! Hilarious! Obama is going broke! How many other polling agencies has Axelrod threatened? 96000 jobs while more than 23million are umemployed? Once again, most are part time and temporary positions with no benefits! Obama's hope and change at work....there are no jobs under his lies!. Vote change, vote Romney!
well

Marion, IL

#1505 Sep 7, 2012
hopeless wrote:
Wow! New record, 43months straight of umemployment at 8% or higher! They even had to eliminate 386000 people from the workforce from last month to drop the umemployment rate to 8.1% where are the jobs? Do you think Obama is embarrassed or even care? This is the worst so-called recovery since world war 2 oh, I'm sorry! This ain't a recovery! Did you see him beg last night? He looked weak! Clear skies were in charolette when he spoke INSIDE! Where were the fainters? Thrill is gone! Why did Axelrod send Gallop intimidating e mails when they showed Romney leading? Then Holder sues Gallop on an unrelated case? Yeah, right! Hilarious! Obama is going broke! How many other polling agencies has Axelrod threatened? 96000 jobs while more than 23million are umemployed? Once again, most are part time and temporary positions with no benefits! Obama's hope and change at work....there are no jobs under his lies!. Vote change, vote Romney!
NO F'N WAY...
I concur

Mattoon, IL

#1507 Sep 8, 2012
MAD wrote:
"Reagan was a Menace" is a God.
I love that guy.
He's smacking poor hopeless around like a rag doll. The ironic part is that poor hopeless doesn't even realize it. He needs to change his name to clueless. LOL..
Honest Abe

Minneapolis, MN

#1508 Sep 8, 2012
I concur wrote:
<quoted text>
He's smacking poor hopeless around like a rag doll. The ironic part is that poor hopeless doesn't even realize it. He needs to change his name to clueless. LOL..
Does the idiot even know that Reagan was a former FDR New Deal Democrat and was therefore soft on social ($$$) issues?
Reagan a rino

Mattoon, IL

#1509 Sep 8, 2012
Honest Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the idiot even know that Reagan was a former FDR New Deal Democrat and was therefore soft on social ($$$) issues?
Reagan couldn't get the support of today's republicans. He would be called a rino.
hopeless

Chicago, IL

#1510 Sep 8, 2012
Smacking around? Okay! Obama's got the worst jobs history as president. You can't dispute this! 43 months straight months of umemployment at 8% or higher. What other president can brag about that or the fact he has put 6 trillion dollars of debt on the national deficit on 3 1/2 years? He stands alone, wow! What one fluke election could do! Did he mention tha added 6 trillion that he added to the debt the other night? Did he brag about his streak of 8% or higher umemployment at his boring speech the other night? Did he even mention his crappy GDP reports? Did he brag about the fact that obamacare was held up as a tax? No, he didn't! Just the same old of begging for more time so he could complete his task of ruining the country? How much will the next president get to blame Obama for the mess he was left? I would say all of them! Obama came into office with a 7.8 percent umemployment number. He made it worse and still can't get it under control after nearly
4 years. He himself said if he couldn't turn things around he would be a "one termer" well, he hasn't turned things around! This is misery is due to his terrible job performance. Just that simple!
learn to use spellcheck

Mattoon, IL

#1511 Sep 8, 2012
hopeless wrote:
Smacking around? Okay! Obama's got the worst jobs history as president. You can't dispute this! 43 months straight months of umemployment at 8% or higher. What other president can brag about that or the fact he has put 6 trillion dollars of debt on the national deficit on 3 1/2 years? He stands alone, wow! What one fluke election could do! Did he mention tha added 6 trillion that he added to the debt the other night? Did he brag about his streak of 8% or higher umemployment at his boring speech the other night? Did he even mention his crappy GDP reports? Did he brag about the fact that obamacare was held up as a tax? No, he didn't! Just the same old of begging for more time so he could complete his task of ruining the country? How much will the next president get to blame Obama for the mess he was left? I would say all of them! Obama came into office with a 7.8 percent umemployment number. He made it worse and still can't get it under control after nearly 4 years. He himself said if he couldn't turn things around he would be a "one termer" well, he hasn't turned things around! This is misery is due to his terrible job performance. Just that simple!
For someone who refuses to answer question, you sure seem to ask a lot. That's just one of the reason you have zero credibility on here. BTW, you misspelled unemployment 3 different ways, proving once that you're a semi literate moron. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for you.
hopeless

Chicago, IL

#1513 Sep 8, 2012
These aren't term papers. Fact is, you or your crazy nut job friend from the oak forest nut house can't dispute obamas terrible jobs history! Period! Neither can Obama! 8% or higher unemployment or higher for 43 straight months! This is successful leadership? Facts are facts!
hopeless

Chicago, IL

#1514 Sep 8, 2012
Asian Mack Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your mother.
why? Because I'm not a bottom feeding lib? Who cares what you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inverness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woodman's store in Lakemoor on hold as legal ac... 3 hr firegaryspoerry 2
News Wauconda police chief seeking historical photos... 22 hr Chief Wiggums 1
Neo-Nazi Pedophile Steve Turpel in Arlington He... (Nov '10) Sun Steve 43
open House on Saturday Aug 27 Aug 27 [email protected].. 1
News Convicted Schaumburg mom to be released from pr... Aug 26 Shirley Farrior 1
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud Aug 24 Justice01 7
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Aug 23 bystander 1,207

Inverness Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inverness Mortgages