Chris Niskanen: Fishing fanatic Larry...

Chris Niskanen: Fishing fanatic Larry Bollig headed to Hall of ...

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 23, 2010, titled Chris Niskanen: Fishing fanatic Larry Bollig headed to Hall of .... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The fishing gods broke the mold with Larry Bollig. The desire to fish never has left him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Vern Wagner

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 24, 2010
Congratulations to Larry for becoming a member of the Hall of Fame. Beneath his curmudgeonly ways, lurks a heart of gold and an astute thinker, When it comes to fishing and the outdoors, we all should be grateful that Larry doesn't pull his punches and speaks for all anglers. He's never played favorites or worried that telling the truth would do harm. Minnesota's anglers are better of because of Larry's keen ability to cut through the bull and nail the issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

International Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
International Falls Music Thread (Sep '13) Jun '15 Musikologist 7
News Kokua Line: Star-Bulletin 1st Extra Ed. May '15 Lisa Verhoek 1
News WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Petal Power 2
News Calendar says spring, but winter refuses to go ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mets Fan Forever 6
News Free Roller Coaster Ride (Jan '14) Jan '14 will interest rat... 1
News Mine expansion to claim vital Iron Range highway (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sandra Holmestad 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

International Falls Mortgages