Northern Plains Snow On the Way

Feb 19, 2012 Full story: AccuWeather.com 28

In a winter where snowfall has been scarce, a little snow is on the way for portions of the northern Plains.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AntiMelting

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Storm of the Century!
ImCold

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 19, 2012
Next 48 hours 1-3 inches here.. and I see you're looking at 4-6. Bought a new snowblower for my JD lawn tractor last Fall.. could of gotten by with a broom and dustpan so far. We're going to need a wet Spring this year.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#3 Feb 19, 2012
Damn that Al Gore. It is all his fault.
ImCold

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 19, 2012
IrishMN wrote:
Damn that Al Gore. It is all his fault.
Come on Irish.. give him credit, without him none of us could even post comments here.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#5 Feb 19, 2012
ImCold wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Irish.. give him credit, without him none of us could even post comments here.
Mea culpa.

Without our hero Al Gore, there would be no internet. In fact, if not for Al Gore, we probably would still be living in the dark. He did invent electricity, didn't he?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#6 Feb 19, 2012
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mea culpa.
Without our hero Al Gore, there would be no internet. In fact, if not for Al Gore, we probably would still be living in the dark. He did invent electricity, didn't he?
Funny to pick on the guy, who SHOULD have saved us from BEING BUSH WACKED !

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#7 Feb 19, 2012
Funny how The Sludge replies to everything I post - except the one earlier today where I spoke (and linked the documentation to) about how it stepped into a memorial thread for someone who passed away and said: "Go f*ck yourself."

What a class act the Seattle Psycho is.
ImCold

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Feb 19, 2012
Speaking of good old Al.. this campaign speech of his could be used today as an ANTI-Obama speech. One of the candidates should use it.

Seattle SLEW

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Feb 19, 2012
I hate small children with cancer, arch from larch, troops that died in war, anyone that needs temporary assistance, but I need some more of everyones money as I HATE to work send it to

West Seattle Psychiatric Hospital

2600 SW Holden St
Seattle, WA
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#12 Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, I can't reply to ALL your lies, but here's YOUR STATEMENT !

IrAssMN wrote-I commented and started a battle myself.

I do apologize to the memory of Arch.
ImCold

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 19, 2012
Internet trolls love using random IP address software so they can talk to themselves from a variety of locations.

http://www.google.com/search...
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#14 Feb 19, 2012
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing more than a f*cking sleaze bag. And yes, I realize that could put me in trouble with the Admin on Topix.
My first comment to you on that thread was right after your "Go f*ck yourself" statement. You are god damned right I started a battle at that point.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m ...
I ovelook at lot of what you post, and bypass it saying you are nothing more than a troll. But fun of dead soldiers as you do, and posting that sh*t on a memorial thread are unforgivable acts.
Lying sack of ---- is far too kind a term for a loser like you.
Trolls <quoted text>
I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?
You were fired from the post office, prove me wrong labia girl!
So you don't have any BENEFITS from the USPS?
For anyone who wants to see Horseface..
Shit, lets make abortiong legal until age 1!!!
So it should be legal for you to kill a man during sex?:)
Job? Or Trick? Just wondering.:)
Some married folks don't even want the one they have!:)
You really are a piece of shit.
Seattle Psycho, you can leave at any time. Maybe not the psych ward, but certainly this website.
Maybe its time to stop being an irrational prick to everyon you interact with?
Everyone is so frustrated with your nonsense, we have begun to make exceptions to our normal standard
I'm not saying Trolls hates women, but THESE are quotes...
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#15 Feb 19, 2012
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing more than a f*cking sleaze bag. And yes, I realize that could put me in trouble with the Admin on Topix.
My first comment to you on that thread was right after your "Go f*ck yourself" statement. You are god damned right I started a battle at that point.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m ...
I ovelook at lot of what you post, and bypass it saying you are nothing more than a troll. But fun of dead soldiers as you do, and posting that sh*t on a memorial thread are unforgivable acts.
Lying sack of ---- is far too kind a term for a loser like you.
Did you figure out you're not a man and "pretend" pretty poorly, QUITTER !!!? Fully explains why you DON'T respect American union workers, since you could NEVER do the work..... QUITTER ~!
Seattle SLEW

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Feb 19, 2012
I just posted something that had nothing to do with my reply that I am sleazebag. Do you think it is because I really am stupid or just mentally ill.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#17 Feb 19, 2012
Seattle SLEW wrote:
I just posted something that had nothing to do with my reply that I am sleazebag. Do you think it is because I really am stupid or just mentally ill.
Yeah jw, you're a POS, game player, wannabee, from the wrong IP, that can't compete honestly, WITH ME ! Isn't it cute your boyfriends LOVE your nonsense.... LMAOROTFu ~!
Seattle Slew

Carol Stream, IL

#19 Feb 19, 2012
I just crapped in my pants.

And, I am infesting every thread on Topix until all you conservatives go away and stop pointing out facts and using logic.

Because I'm a liberal and I'm stupid.

Since: Sep 11

Champlin, MN

#20 Feb 19, 2012
ImCold wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if we all join forces, open all our windows, leave all our lights on (incandescent of course), set our thermostats at 85, drive Hummers, and burn coal in our backyard bonfires we can use as much energy as as one of Algores 4 mansions. Do you suppose he has a clue as to just how much energy is required to power "his" internet?
ImCold

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Feb 19, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if we all join forces, open all our windows, leave all our lights on (incandescent of course), set our thermostats at 85, drive Hummers, and burn coal in our backyard bonfires we can use as much energy as as one of Algores 4 mansions. Do you suppose he has a clue as to just how much energy is required to power "his" internet?
Great "common sense" post cantmakeitup. I love common sense and the fact.. it ain't dead.. yet.

Rogers, MN

#22 Feb 20, 2012
ImCold wrote:
<quoted text>
Great "common sense" post cantmakeitup. I love common sense and the fact.. it ain't dead.. yet.
Thanks cold. Here are some interesting numbers.

Category Count Per-unit emergy
Desktops 750 million 7.5 GJ
Laptops 750 million 4.5 GJ
Cloud 50 million 5 GJ
Smartphones 1 billion 1 GJ
Servers 100 million 5 GJ
Routers 1 million 50 GJ
Wi-Fi/LAN 100 million 1 GJ
Cell Towers 5 million 100 GJ
Telecom Switches 1 million 50 GJ
Fiber Optics 1.5 billion km 10 GJ/km
Copper 3.5 billion km 10 GJ/km

Rogers, MN

#23 Feb 20, 2012
By the way, will anyone be all that disappointed if Disney World becomes a coral reef?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

International Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
International Falls Music Thread (Sep '13) Dec '14 Musikologist 6
News WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Petal Power 2
News Calendar says spring, but winter refuses to go ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mets Fan Forever 6
News Free Roller Coaster Ride (Jan '14) Jan '14 will interest rat... 1
News Mine expansion to claim vital Iron Range highway (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sandra Holmestad 1
News Man accused of racially motivated shooting (Jan '06) Aug '13 headly 7
Where are they? (Aug '13) Aug '13 Icebox 3
More from around the web

International Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]