Minnesota Wild will get new minor-lea...

Minnesota Wild will get new minor-league coach

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 15, 2010, titled Minnesota Wild will get new minor-league coach. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Kevin Constantine will not return next season as coach of the Minnesota Wild's minor-league franchise, the Houston Aeros, Wild general manager Chuck Fletcher announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

J-No

Baraga, MI

#1 Apr 15, 2010
Huh.
ArcticGrunt

Delano, MN

#2 Apr 15, 2010
I agree with J-No. Could someone expound a bit more?
Slap Snot

Cottage Grove, MN

#3 Apr 15, 2010
The rats are the first to know when the ship is sinking!
TC Florida

Frisco, TX

#4 Apr 18, 2010
I wonder what caused the Wild to let Constantine go? He had a good reputation. Perhaps he is too connected with the previous administration.
Score

Granton, WI

#5 Apr 20, 2010
What about a plan to get some guys that can score some goals for the Wild? The only reason people still watch is they are afraid they will move the team again on these great fans. The NHL is great to watch but the Wild needs to improve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

International Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remote development: Naicatchewenin casts its ne... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Medewiwin 1
International Falls Music Thread (Sep '13) Nov '15 Musikologist 8
News Big dreams for Big Falls Campground (Sep '15) Sep '15 Loveupnorthcamping 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Kokua Line: Star-Bulletin 1st Extra Ed. (May '15) May '15 Lisa Verhoek 1
News WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Petal Power 2
News Calendar says spring, but winter refuses to go ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mets Fan Forever 6

International Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

International Falls Mortgages