Festivities to begin for Governor's Fishing Opener

May 14, 2010 Read more: TwinCities.com
Festivities get under way today in the 2010 Governor's Fishing Opener at Lake Kabetogema near International Falls. Read more
Always Amused

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 14, 2010
Will Governor Pawlenty be taking his beard with him? Will his beard be allowed to fish or just clean the catch? The public needs to know.
who cares

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 14, 2010
I pooped in that lake once
Dead and Buried

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 14, 2010
It's hard to believe he will be in the state long enough to actually get in a boat. I'm sure he will fly in and try to find some backwoods hick to give his election speech to like he does down south. Hopefully he will fall overboard, it might wake him up.
Sandy

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 14, 2010
Quick hide his life jacket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

International Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
International Falls Music Thread (Sep '13) Dec '14 Musikologist 6
News WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Petal Power 2
News Calendar says spring, but winter refuses to go ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mets Fan Forever 6
News Free Roller Coaster Ride (Jan '14) Jan '14 will interest rat... 1
News Mine expansion to claim vital Iron Range highway (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sandra Holmestad 1
News Man accused of racially motivated shooting (Jan '06) Aug '13 headly 7
Where are they? (Aug '13) Aug '13 Icebox 3
More from around the web

International Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]