Festivities to begin for Governor's F...

Festivities to begin for Governor's Fishing Opener

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 14, 2010, titled Festivities to begin for Governor's Fishing Opener. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Festivities get under way today in the 2010 Governor's Fishing Opener at Lake Kabetogema near International Falls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Always Amused

Burnsville, MN

#1 May 14, 2010
Will Governor Pawlenty be taking his beard with him? Will his beard be allowed to fish or just clean the catch? The public needs to know.
who cares

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 14, 2010
I pooped in that lake once
Dead and Buried

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 14, 2010
It's hard to believe he will be in the state long enough to actually get in a boat. I'm sure he will fly in and try to find some backwoods hick to give his election speech to like he does down south. Hopefully he will fall overboard, it might wake him up.
Sandy

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 14, 2010
Quick hide his life jacket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

International Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
International Falls Music Thread (Sep '13) May '17 Musikologist 10
News Remote development: Naicatchewenin casts its ne... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Medewiwin 1
News Big dreams for Big Falls Campground (Sep '15) Sep '15 Loveupnorthcamping 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Kokua Line: Star-Bulletin 1st Extra Ed. (May '15) May '15 Lisa Verhoek 1
News WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Petal Power 2
News Calendar says spring, but winter refuses to go ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mets Fan Forever 6

International Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

International Falls Mortgages