bob

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Jul 23, 2007
Hello borderland!
I grew up in the falls.I came from Ohio in 1969 and started school at Alexander baker as a 6th grader.AB had some great teachers cuz I remember lots of "A" grades!My sister went to forestland,which is now the county office building.My Mom used to work for family services which at the time was next to city hall and the sheriff's office.I also went to backus Jr.High and Falls junior high which was across the street to the west from Green funeral home.

The hot spot back then for us kids was the bowling alley.To cool off in the summer,it was Rainere and city beach,Now I am sure there are more luxurious pools without the crawdads fish and Mud! LOL
I am a 1979 grad of falls senior high and the son of Dixie little and the stepson of Delbert.I am the grandson of the late Tw and ethel dunnweber.He passed in 1980 and Was followed by her in 1987.
I currently live in thief river falls and I am a school bus driver and custodian.I drove truck for several years before that.I remember a job i had in the falls at a gas station where it was 75 cents a gallon!! Where is that?? LOL
More later and thank you for reading!!!
R.Flick
good memories from Stacey

Clements, MN

#2 Sep 4, 2007
Hello everyone. Looking for family connections. i lived in International Falls when I was very young and still miss it so much, I am the granddaughter or Frank and Ruby (Holler)Little great granddaughter of Alice little. daughter of Steven and Kory Le Bon. Would love to hear any info or stories on any of these related people if you have any to share.
Please respond I will check back. I believe Delbert was a brother to my grandfather Frank Little. Thanks much!!
bob

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Sep 8, 2007
Hi stacey!
I am not quite sure if frank was delberts brother,But I will sure ask him next time i talk to him.His former wife's name was dazel if that helps.She is now deceased.My mom's maiden name was dixie dunnweber if that helps also.What year did You leave the falls? and what do you do now so i can let delbert know if i talk to him? maybe he knows you too.He knows lots of people from all over so there may be a chance! LOL
R.Flick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

International Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
International Falls Music Thread (Sep '13) May '17 Musikologist 10
News Remote development: Naicatchewenin casts its ne... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Medewiwin 1
News Big dreams for Big Falls Campground (Sep '15) Sep '15 Loveupnorthcamping 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Kokua Line: Star-Bulletin 1st Extra Ed. (May '15) May '15 Lisa Verhoek 1
News WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Petal Power 2
News Calendar says spring, but winter refuses to go ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mets Fan Forever 6

International Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

International Falls Mortgages