ATT cellphone tower near Voyageurs pa...

ATT cellphone tower near Voyageurs park rejected

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 29, 2011, titled ATT cellphone tower near Voyageurs park rejected. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

ATT has been denied in its request to build a 350-foot cell phone tower near Voyageurs National Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Just my thoughts

Circle Pines, MN

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Yeah, now just wait until someone sues because they can't get a cell phone signal when they're lost in the woods and can't figure out up from down ...
Hwodie

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Apr 29, 2011
This is ridiculous. Who even needs this money pit of a park. Never been there and never will.
mary sue

Hillsboro, OR

#3 Apr 29, 2011
i bet ya if it was a lite rail it would have been o-k

Since: May 10

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2011
Just my thoughts wrote:
Yeah, now just wait until someone sues because they can't get a cell phone signal when they're lost in the woods and can't figure out up from down ...
What did campers do before the invention of cell-phones when it came to having an emergency? They had first-aid kits and some form of survival skills. People have become wimps when it comes to camping. If it doesn't involve a cell-phone, laptop, facebook, or twitter, people go berserk. When I think of camping I think of roughing it and getting away from everyday life. If people can't live without their cell-phone or laptop for a weekend, maybe they should just stick to camping in their back-yard.

Since: Feb 08

Sandstone MN

#5 Apr 29, 2011
The Luddites are winning. We better put armed guards around all of the weaving looms in MN
rdog

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Apr 30, 2011
Hwodie wrote:
This is ridiculous. Who even needs this money pit of a park. Never been there and never will.
The people that enjoy getting away from civilization and doing some camping and fishing.These same folks don't need a cell phone to stay in constant contact with the other wuss bags from Mpls who are scared of the big woods.It's good to hear that you won't ever go there,cause you sound like the type that would probably tie up the counties resources looking for you after you get lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

International Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
International Falls Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '16 Musikologist 9
News Remote development: Naicatchewenin casts its ne... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Medewiwin 1
News Big dreams for Big Falls Campground (Sep '15) Sep '15 Loveupnorthcamping 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Kokua Line: Star-Bulletin 1st Extra Ed. (May '15) May '15 Lisa Verhoek 1
News WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Petal Power 2
News Calendar says spring, but winter refuses to go ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mets Fan Forever 6

International Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

International Falls Mortgages