pitbull owners please help

Posted in the Interlochen Forum

Since: Jan 13

Traverse City, MI

#1 Apr 2, 2013
We just bought a house and need to know the best insurance company to go through being that we have a bully. As far as I know there are any ordinance in Traverse that bans them. And I notice there are quite a few pit bull lovers in this town. Please help me out folks :)

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Mibell99 wrote:
We just bought a house and need to know the best insurance company to go through being that we have a bully. As far as I know there are any ordinance in Traverse that bans them. And I notice there are quite a few pit bull lovers in this town. Please help me out folks :)
No laws against them, just keep it on a leash. I've noticed quite a few pit bulls around town too. 99% of them are owned by wanna-be gangster pukes that think they're being cool, but just come off looking stupid. Hopefully you're the other 1%.
Anonymous

Goodrich, MI

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Pits rule!!!
Leta

Traverse City, MI

#4 Apr 28, 2013
I don't know, but I'd love the answer to this as well, finally got the ex to agree to let the dog come live with me but I need to find out if my homeowners is going to be ok with it, or if she needs to become a "terrier mix"
HAHAHA

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2013
no
Kathleen

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2013
go to www.pbrc.net
They have a listing of insurance companies that do not discriminate based on breed. The page you would be looking for is:
http://www.pbrc.net/losinghome.html
Mibell99 wrote:
We just bought a house and need to know the best insurance company to go through being that we have a bully. As far as I know there are any ordinance in Traverse that bans them. And I notice there are quite a few pit bull lovers in this town. Please help me out folks :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interlochen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
continuing broadcast garbage on WTCM radio am580) (Jun '10) Oct 7 Dumboldtoolmaker 24
Internet providers in the area? Oct 2 Tonkas Mom 1
Need a good Divorce Attorney Recommendation in TC Sep 26 Sneaky Pete 2
Deputies arrest 94-year-old man for allegedly s... Sep 25 Sneaky Pete 1
Insideout Gallery Review Sep '14 LOL 2
Kelli Stapleton tells Dr. Phil: Jail 'much kind... Sep '14 Linda K 1
Grand Rapids ArtPrize effects cross the globe Sep '14 Sneaky Pete 1
Interlochen Dating
Find my Match

Interlochen Jobs

Interlochen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Interlochen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Interlochen

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]