wow check th is one out!

Posted in the Interlochen Forum

Korey Teskey

Crownsville, MD

#1 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/luv4et7

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Korey Teskey wrote:
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/luv4et7
Hey, I've got a better one for you. Check it out, it will blow your mind! www.KissMyWhiteAss.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interlochen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
continuing broadcast garbage on WTCM radio am580) (Jun '10) Oct 7 Dumboldtoolmaker 24
Internet providers in the area? Oct 2 Tonkas Mom 1
Need a good Divorce Attorney Recommendation in TC Sep 26 Sneaky Pete 2
Deputies arrest 94-year-old man for allegedly s... Sep 25 Sneaky Pete 1
Insideout Gallery Review Sep 23 LOL 2
Kelli Stapleton tells Dr. Phil: Jail 'much kind... Sep '14 Linda K 1
Grand Rapids ArtPrize effects cross the globe Sep '14 Sneaky Pete 1
Interlochen Dating
Find my Match

Interlochen Jobs

Interlochen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Interlochen News, Events & Info