Putnam Deputies Bust Marijuana 'Grow ...

Putnam Deputies Bust Marijuana 'Grow House'

There are 2 comments on the WJXT story from Feb 4, 2009, titled Putnam Deputies Bust Marijuana 'Grow House'. In it, WJXT reports that:

A Putnam County man was arrested Tuesday after a search of his Interlachen home turned up 22 marijuana plants, 1.2 kilograms of processed marijuana and material used to grow the illegal drug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJXT.

tom

Shelton, CT

#1 Feb 11, 2009
The commies are every where. What ever happened to freedom? It is up to the individual not the state to choose what one puts in one's own body. Why did we spend trllons to fight communism, if we are to allow it right here at home?
Readers

Palatka, FL

#2 Feb 11, 2009
What the heck are you talking about?
Wow, 22 plants. I bet it took at least a year to investigate it or did someone tell the drug unit the plants were there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interlachen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 60,141
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr USAsince1680 1,395,958
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 5 hr spud 1,380
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 5 hr WeTheSheeple 356
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 6 hr WasteWater 975
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 7 hr Rose_NoHo 40
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 hr Murphey_Law 513,336

Interlachen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Interlachen Mortgages