Homeowner Overpowers, Shoots Armed Home Invasions Suspect

There are 4 comments on the WJXX story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Homeowner Overpowers, Shoots Armed Home Invasions Suspect. In it, WJXX reports that:

A homeowner in Interlachen woke up early this morning to find two people in his home, and he won the ensuing confrontation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJXX.

Pistol Pete

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jan 6, 2011
When this little punk gets well they need to hang him by his kahonies from the tallest tree. I am sure we will be getting more patrol support from the SO> LOL LMAO. RIGHT> The SO does not want to patrol the rural areas, because they might get their cars dirty. I have heard that from the mouths of some of the SO. More people need to arm themselves and do like this home owner>> Shoot the basterds. Then wait 30 minutes and call 911.When Taylor Douglas was sheriff, we atn that time had one of the best departments ever. Since then, the crap has all flowed downhill. Mr Hardy you need to come to west putnam and spend some time out there.
Wanting Justice In Putnam

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2011
Shot him 4 times and the suspect lived because it was a .22, darn.
Question

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jan 10, 2012
who did the shooting, maybe they should run for sheriff
What a nut

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Was this person justified? I would like to think so; however, with the thinking of PCSO admin who knows how they would handle it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interlachen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,232,580
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 26 min LizW 498,119
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 38 min LizW 71,847
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 17,837
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 12,563
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 27,260
The alphabet (Jun '06) 6 hr Princess Hey 1,339
More from around the web

Interlachen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE