Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
PROUD DEM

El Monte, CA

#722619 Aug 27, 2012
Time to send romney back to Miss a choose its.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#722620 Aug 27, 2012
Perfect songs for the Democrats are "Rehab" and "Gypsys, Tramps and Thieves" sung by Obama ass kisser Cher (whose former daughter, Chastity Bono but who is now "male" because of a sex change operation now weighs 350 lb. according to a current tabloid out on the newstands). She can fork over all the money she and her daughter/son Obama wants from those rich folks.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#722621 Aug 27, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Why then is the platform filled with anti women, anti gay, anti immigrant? Romney is now a birther,
Why ?
lily's day of alcohol continues to push her over the edge.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#722622 Aug 27, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt drinks milk with dinner
lily resents anyone who isn't boozing it up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#722623 Aug 27, 2012
Birds of a Feather Flock Together!

Do all the decent hispanics and blacks REALLY identify with the filthy dirty Obamas and their ilk? Do they relieve identify with all the gays, druggies, foul-mouthed violent Obama supporters. Do they really believe in promiscuity, slovenly manners and dressing like ho's and bag ladies such as the insults flung at the American viewing office by that money grubbing Obama ass kisser Barbara Walters and her crew of scum!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#722624 Aug 27, 2012
Proud Dem wrote:
<quoted text> Republiscums are the shame and disgrace of american politics, they all should be removed from their seats and send them down to who aborted them (Ronald Reagan) Rest In Hell.
Nice.

Don't hold back now, dumbass. We love examples of that legendaryn "liberal tolerance".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PROUD DEM

El Monte, CA

#722625 Aug 27, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily can't resist mentioning vaginas and rape, two of her favorites.
you are the biggest COWARD on topix using lily's look-alike name, do you have the balls to show your face with a different poster name?? Being the republi-scum that you are, i doubt it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#722626 Aug 27, 2012
lily passed out behind the warehouse. See her later.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#722627 Aug 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, Gunner, tell your party to quit legislating these things.
If the economy is that bad, what the Hell are Republicans doing talking about Abortion.
"real dumb"
You are dumb!!!
The folks talking about abortion/murder are the liberal loons like you. There is no damn way you want to speak of the important thing, the economy, that is an issue brought up by conservatives/republicans. You know the thing liberals under president nobama have screwed up. 42 months of 8+% unemployment, anemic GDP growth, record number of American's on food stamps, 6 million more American's no longer paying Federal Income tax, fewer American's with a job then when nobama was elected.
You and others like loke you are in hog heaven, you can put out your hand and a benevolent government will come to your rescue. Your goal tax the shit out of those who produce and create jobs.
You "real dumb" are a sorry sack of manure. When you look in the mirror you see afucking loser.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#722628 Aug 27, 2012
All those hard working and smart ASIANS seem to be neglected by Obama and Biden! WHY IS THAT? Ask yourself why they don't seem to even be mentioned in the polls by the bimbo talking head idiots invading my living room every time I try to watch some decent news.

Very few Asians receive welfare btw! They also seem to operate quite a few businesses and successfully. I doubt they'll be voting for Obama and don't forget how Rosie O'Donnell insulted them and was allowed to get away with it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PROUD DEM

El Monte, CA

#722629 Aug 27, 2012
COWARD.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#722630 Aug 27, 2012
Whatever happened to Connie Chung? I can't stand Lisa Ling since she went overboard with her sister's situation and actually went back to that horrid show she used to be on. Jew Walters show!

There should be many smart Asians ready to replace all the bimbos on CNN, FOX, the local stations!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#722631 Aug 27, 2012
I'm sure the Waste Haulers will be nice to her:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#722632 Aug 27, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, well, the tard bus seems to have tuned over on the thread. Feel free to keep attacking them, but there's not a whole lot of future in it.'night;P
mau mau aborts baby boomers

via @rsmccain: Health Care Expert: ObamaCare Will Kill Estimated 40,000 Seniors Every Year http://bit.ly/OnHARF #tcot

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#722633 Aug 27, 2012
PROUD DEM wrote:
<quoted text> COWARD.
Fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Proud Dumbo Dem

Lakewood, NJ

#722634 Aug 27, 2012
PROUD DEM wrote:
<quoted text> you are the biggest COWARD on topix using lily's look-alike name, do you have the balls to show your face with a different poster name?? Being the republi-scum that you are, i doubt it.
When lily wakes up, she'll tell you to GFY. If you'd like to see balls, show your COWARDLY democratic weasel face, and you'll get see more than you can handle. That's a really tough computer you have there; now maybe you can make a few political points that lush lily missed between all of her disparaging remarks about people's appearances, religions, and families, instead of her perverted sexual fantasies. Now roll over and make believe you're not contributing to America's democratic demise. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Proud Dumbo Dem

Lakewood, NJ

#722635 Aug 27, 2012
PROUD DEM wrote:
<quoted text> COWARD.
COWARD...and from Washington, DC, no less. Are you OBAMA ? Bwhahahahahahaha...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#722636 Aug 27, 2012
Proud Dem wrote:
<quoted text> Hell.
I just have to ask,of what are you proud? Your party has a history of more that 50 years of continuous degredation of our country, includding of all the state and local governments of which your kind was in majority control. Even today we are reminded of the Lower Ninth Ward in the city of New Orleans which has had more than 6 generations of black ghetto government teat suckers who were so conditioned to the govment taking care of them that during Katrina hundreds died waiting for the "govmewnt"

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#722637 Aug 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you wouldn't mind if the police stop by your house once a week & search it.
You won't mind if the government looks through your phone records, your downloads, your banking.
Because, after all, you have nothing to hide.
Is that right?
"real dumb"
You are dumb!!!
My records are of no interest. I have nothing to hide my records/ actions do no affect the course of the country. The police did not stop by president nobama's residence or office to get the information, a request was made. nobama being the coward he is refused to release them Obviously he has does something to hide.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#722638 Aug 27, 2012
PROUD DEM wrote:
Time to send romney back to Miss a choose its.
Are you a graduate of Eubonics????Thought so. Likely a Eugenics mistake in the Liberal lab.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interlachen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 50 min jrw 96,833
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,817
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr His 50,222
Black and mad (Mar '08) 5 hr Tameka 11,015
Ruby Tuesday cited for sexual harassment (Aug '08) 5 hr Tameka 14
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr KCA 491,206
Johnathan Hudnall (Jan '14) 7 hr Justwondering 8
Interlachen Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web