Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1779943 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Gangsta_dem

Montgomery, AL

#723383 Aug 28, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah lick the tip a little.
Pretend I'm your father.
you aint gonna know yo daddee...

he scewd yo momma and....SHAZAMMM...
hit da rode...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#723384 Aug 28, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I used movement under $1 to define flat, you're welcome to compile your own data with your own criteria.
You must have meant "Average weekly hours" which isn't nearly as telling as Average weekly earnings, the unemployment rate gives even less information. But hey, that's why you rely on others to do your thinking for you.
We already knew that.
Next time post your criteria.

Yes, "hours", and what it shows is that companies aren't giving raises because of the economy, but we already knew that. I suspect that's why you ignored it. That's why your "telling" stats haven't changed, or declined. Also, your chart doesn't take into account employment rates. So you can have only 10 people working the same hours at the same pay rate and have a flat earning report. What you are really doing is taking some obscure stat and extracting only the data you find "telling" to prove some point only you would use to bash the republican party.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#723385 Aug 28, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what's gotten into Dave. He makes claims, then can't/won't back them up. Accuses others of saying things they didn't say. How can anyone debate someone like that?
You can't.

I wonder how he runs his (supposed) business when he's here so much. He DID say he was a small business owner, right? Looking forward to ObamaKare for his employees, wasn't he?
PROUD REPUBLICAN

Falls Church, VA

#723386 Aug 28, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I am not trying to get out of paying my fair share of taxes, I just think Romney should too if he has designs on being president someday.
I bet if someone like Tump were to ask Romney being President to show his birth paper, or tax papers for that matter, he would right from the get go, and not make a total jackazz out of himself at WH dinner party.
Jane Says

Jamaica, NY

#723387 Aug 28, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>let's see,
republicans:
attack labor
insist on upper class tax cuts
destroy social programs
want to dismantle medicare/social security/medicaid, ad infinitum
but yeah, we started it
let's see,

democrats

coddle labor until cites go bankrupt (how's San Bernadino, CA doing?)

ignore that the wealthy already pay most of the taxes but create that class war anyway and where did Denise Rich move to?

donate less of their OWN money to the less fortunate than Republicans do

are trying to stop Medicare, etc from becoming San Bernadino, CA

but yeah... you did as in ACORN, CRA, blackmailing banks into giving mortgages to the unqualified.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#723388 Aug 28, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Some big, sweaty, Obama-lovin' degenerate needs to legitimately bend Ellen "Botox" Barkin over a rail and bang that smirk off her paralyzed face.
On Sunday, Barkin expressed her hope that Tropical Storm Isaac would smash up the Republican National Convention in Tampa and drown all its delegates.
+++++
Like I said, desperation, impending doom...hey, maybe she'll she'll move to France after her legitimate experience?
She's insane

"Ellen Barkin has laid-back approach to son's marijuana use

In a recent interview with BlackBook Magazine, Ellen Barkin says that her recent divorce from billionaire Ron Perelman has not left her feeling bitter or unhappy. Instead, Ellen says she feels grateful for a revived acting career courtesy of Oceans Thirteen and content to be a single mom to daughter Romey Marion, 15, and son Jack, 18 -- the latter of whom frequently comes home "reeking" of marijuana, but Ellen doesn't mind.

"I used to smoke with my family; On Passover, we would all smoke pot as a family". "
PROUD REPUBLICAN

Falls Church, VA

#723389 Aug 28, 2012
Gangsta_dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you aint gonna know yo daddee...
he scewd yo momma and....SHAZAMMM...
hit da rode...
Yo dude, may I ask, are you black?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#723390 Aug 28, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. So how much did that LV party cost us?
The Libertarian Party is the third largest political party in the United States. It is also identified by many as the fastest growing political party in the United States. The political platform of the Libertarian Party reflects the ideas of libertarianism, favoring minimally regulated markets, strong civil liberties, drug liberalization, civil rights (such as in marriage, child custody, adoption, immigration or military service laws), separation of church and state, minimally regulated migration across US state borders, non-interventionism and diplomacy in foreign policy, i.e., avoiding foreign military or economic entanglements with other nations with respect for freedom of trade and travel to all foreign countries, and a more responsive and direct democracy. Members of the Libertarian Party have also supported the repeal of NAFTA, CAFTA, and similar trade agreements, as well as the United States' exit from the United Nations, WTO, and NATO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_Part... (United_States)
dem

United States

#723391 Aug 28, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Um, you guys do realize that you can actually go out and meet real girls...I mean...you 2 seriously come on topix and ask women to see their breasts?..and admit to it!?
we are getting tired of fkn your fat wife.
Jane Says

Jamaica, NY

#723392 Aug 28, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah 'anticipation' that's the ticket. I suppose when two Republican males are toe-tapping each other in a bathroom stall there is a certain amount of 'anticipation', but being happily married to a wonderful woman Homer not too keen on what's going on in the underbelly of society.
are you making fun of gays Homer? next we'll have an Obama lover on here using the word "retard" as in insult, or "hillbilly."

can you just imagine?
dem

United States

#723393 Aug 28, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahahaha again!?
yeah, just think you're not the only pusscceee that whines to the mods.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#723394 Aug 28, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Since when?
Wait...have you actually seen these two idiots?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/
Yeah, dem should definitely get out more. he needs some sun on that skin.
dem

United States

#723395 Aug 28, 2012
Gangsta_dem wrote:
<quoted text>Yo you babee pop...

Iz slurp N onz a teat...
didnz miss a beat...

Iz speakz da wurd...
licks a turd...

now obama gots me bak on da streat...
sounds like you got your head in emaams wife's butthole. I hear the echo.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#723396 Aug 28, 2012
The Detroit Michigan Temple is the 63rd operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

The Detroit Michigan Temple is located in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Ground was broken on October 10, 1998. During the temple open house about 28,000 people toured the temple, seeing the beautiful architecture and furnishings as well as learning about the purpose of LDS temples.

President Gordon B. Hinckley dedicated the Detroit Michigan Temple on October 23, 1999. The Detroit Michigan Temple features a classic modern single spire design constructed with Imperial Danby White marble quarried in Vermont. It has a total floor area of 10,700 square feet (990 m2), two ordinance rooms, and two sealing rooms.

The temple serves church members in the lower peninsula of Michigan, north-west Ohio and the London Ontario Stake, which as well as London includes the border towns of Sarnia and Windsor in Ontario. Sault St. Marie, Michigan and the eastern third of the Upper Peninsula is also in the Temple district. South-west Michigan around Benton Harbor, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek and Niles is currently assigned to the Chicago Illinois Temple.

The Detroit Michigan Temple is located on the same property as the Bloomfield Hills Michigan Stake Center. The stake center was built in the 1950s under the direction of then-stake president George W. Romney. It was dedicated in 1957 by David O. McKay, who was at the time the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
dem

United States

#723397 Aug 28, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Since when?

Wait...have you actually seen these two idiots?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/
afternoon, lady.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#723398 Aug 28, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I am not trying to get out of paying my fair share of taxes, I just think Romney should too
So you're saying what, Romney broke the law or tax laws need to be changed?
dem

United States

#723399 Aug 28, 2012
Defeated tea bag pussy wrote:
<quoted text>I want cock...
calm down, Gunner will try his best to find you one shortly. Very short.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#723401 Aug 28, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I am not trying to get out of paying my fair share of taxes, I just think Romney should too if he has designs on being president someday.
Those words "fair share"...what do they mean to you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#723402 Aug 28, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>read the article, watch the video...
Thanks a lot buddy. I would have explained it to you.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#723403 Aug 28, 2012
PROUD REPUBLICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if someone like Tump were to ask Romney being President to show his birth paper, or tax papers for that matter, he would right from the get go, and not make a total jackazz out of himself at WH dinner party.
Are you TOTALLY NUTS? Many prominent republicans have asked R'Money to show his taxes--he ain't budging and sent Ann to tell 'em so. As to the jackazz at the Corespondents' Dinner, that would be Trump and he made one of himself.

Speaking of idiot "celebrity" heads of the party, "Some people will believe anything....

Rush Limbaugh Alleges Obama Tampered With Isaac Forecasts To Get GOP To Cancel Convention

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/28/rush ...
hahahaha"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interlachen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr marley 74,219
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr fortmyersf 519,110
News Student arrested for refusing to leave 'die-in' 10 hr Marauder 14
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 11 hr David Creamer 25,666
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr Rain Clintonfarts 64,832
No work in Gville, unless your black Sun Brad C 1
snitches walking on felonies (Sep '13) Jun 15 FLO-RIDA 6

Interlachen Jobs

Personal Finance

Interlachen Mortgages